大学问路对话英语怎么说
㈠ 关于问路的英语对话
生活中,到达陌生的地方,难免会迷失方向。下面是我给大家整理的关于问路的英语对话,供大家参阅!
关于问路的英语对话篇1
p1: excuse me.
劳驾,打扰一下。
p2: yes?
怎么了?
p1: can you tell me the way to parcesun street please?
你能告诉我去parcesun 街怎么走吗?
p2: yes, go along this road for about 100 meters until you come to the traffic light. turn right that's 5th avenue and parcesun street is the second on the left. ok?
好的,沿着这条路走大约100米就到了第一个红绿灯处,向右转是第五大道,parcesun 街就是左边第二条街,好了吗?
p1: yes, thank you very much.
好的,多谢。
p2: you are welcome.
不客气。
关于问路的英语对话篇2
Lucy: Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the Cross Bakery building?
(女):对不起,能告诉我到Cross bakery大楼怎么走吗?
Man: The Cross Bakery building? Oh sure. You're actually walking in the opposite direction.
(男):cross bakery大楼吗?当然,你现在的方向是反的。
Lucy: Oh, you're kidding! I thought I was heading east.
(女):不会吧,不认为我是在向东走。
Man: No, east is the other direction. To get to the Bakery, you need to turn around and go three blocks to Broadway. When you get to the intersection of Broadway and Elm, you hang a left. Go straight down that street for half a block and then you'll see the building on your left.
(男):不,东是另外一个方向。要去BAKERY大楼,你需要转身,然后走过三个街区到broadway大街。当你走到broadway 与elm大街交界的地方,向左转。再沿街走大约半个街区,然后在你左手边你就看得到那个大楼了。
Lucy: Okay, let me see if I've got that. I need to go down Elm until I hit Broadway, then I make a left and the building is on my left hand side. Is that right?
(女):OK,看我是不是明白了。我需要沿着ELM大街一直走到broadway大街,然后向左转,然后在我左边就能看到那个大楼了,对吗
Man: Yeah, you've got it. Do you want me to show you the way?
(男):是的,没错。需要我替您带路吗
Lucy: Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got it. Hopefully, I won't get lost again on my way there!
(女):多谢了,我想我能找到。希望在去那的路上我不再迷路了。
关于问路的英语对话篇3
p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?
劳驾,请问去大剧院怎么走?
p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.
好的,但是有好长一段路要走。
p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?
有去大剧院的公交车吗?
p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.
有,穿过这条马路拐弯处有一个公交车站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它们都去大剧院。
p1: thank you very much.
多谢。
p2: you are welcome.
不客气。
关于问路的英语对话篇4
一个英语不好的人在国外问路时发生的情景对话....
A. Excuse me, Sir. Do you speak English?
先生,你好,请问你会说英语吗?
B. Sure, almost everyone speaks in the Netherlands.
我会,在荷兰几乎所有人都会说英语
A. Do you know the way to the Tivoli Garden's Restaurant?
你知道怎么去宏福花园餐厅?
B. Yes, of course. Follow your nose until you get the roundabout ……
是的,当然。直走一走走到那个环岛交叉口...
A. Sorry, will you speak more slowly? I can't follow you.
对不起,你能说慢点吗?我听得不太明白
B. Ok, I say you go straight on, and then you can see the roundabout, …
我的意思是直走,走到那个环岛处..
A. Excuse me. What does “roundabout” mean?
对不起,请问环岛是什么意思?
B. Ok, a roundabout is a traffic circle. Then you first turn left and walk on until you see the traffic light. Then turn right.
哦,环岛就是圆形的交叉口。你先往左拐,然后直走,走到红绿灯那里再右拐。
A. Sorry, I don't understand. My English needs work.
对不起,还是不懂,我英语不太好?
B. Do you speak other languages? I can also speak German.
那你还可以讲别的语言吗?我会讲德语。
A. It helps if you speak Chinese. Thank you anyway, Sir. I think I will take a taxi.
如果你会讲中文就好了,谢谢你,我看我还是打出租车好了。
关于问路的英语对话篇5
Alice:
Excuse me!
打扰一下。
Frank:
Yes ,what can I do for you?
有什么可以帮你的?
Alice:
I am a new comer here,can you tell me how to get to the reception desk?
我是新来的学生,你能告诉我怎样到达学校的接待处吗?
Frank:
No problem.I'll lead you there.
没问题,我带你去吧。
Alice:
Oh,thanks a lot! I almost get lost.
哦,真是太感谢了。我都快迷路了。
Frank:
You are welcome.
不客气。
关于问路的英语句型
excuse me . 劳驾
can you tell me the way to the station please ,
do you know the way to the station please.
how do i get to the station please.
你能告诉我去车站的路吗?
关于问路的英语短语
left 左 right右
turn left 向左转 , turn right 向右转
go straight the ahead / go straight down 直行
go along the through until you come to沿着这条路走,直到……
a t junction. 丁字路口
a roadless circle. 环岛
a set of traffic light. 红绿灯
the restaurant. 餐馆
the bank. 银行
the church. 教堂
以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
㈡ 问路的英语对话
下面是我整理的问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
问路的英语对话1:
A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the nearest subway station?
B: Sure, walk along this road to the end, and then turn right, you will see a high building, and the subway station extrance is near the building.
A: thanks a lot
B: you are welcome~
A:打扰一下,你能告诉我最近的地铁站怎么走吗?
B:当然。你沿着这条路一直走到尽头,然后向右拐,就能看见一栋高楼,地铁入口就在它旁边。
A:非常感谢
B:不客气
问路的英语对话2:
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
问路的英语对话3:
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
问路的英语 句子 大全:
Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Hotel Alelo by any chance?
劳驾﹐你知道怎么去Alelo酒店么﹖
Do you know how I might get to the Hotel Alelo?
你知道我怎么才能到Alelo酒店么﹖
Oh sure, you're not far at all!
当然﹐离这根本不远!
You're only a few minutes away.
几分钟就能到。
Turn right at the light
Turn right at the next light, and you'll be headed north.
在下一个红绿灯右转﹐然后往北走。
You're gonna wanna stay on that street.
你要一直沿那条路走。
"Gonna wanna"听着可能挺奇怪﹐但是美国人给别人指路时常常会用这种说法﹐意思是如果你不按照他们说的走﹐你就可能会迷路!
You wanna keep going on that street for a while.
你要沿着这条路走上一段时间。
You're gonna go north for a little ways.
你得往北走上一小段路。
Take the freeway
Then the easiest thing is to take the freeway.
然后﹐最简单的办法就是走高速。
You're gonna wanna go east on it.
你在高速上要往东走。
There's an entrance on Empire Ave.
在Empire大街上有一个入口。
So when you hit that street, you wanna take a right.
到那条街后你要向右拐。
About four miles
After about a block you should see the freeway entrance.
大约一个街区后你会看到高速的入口。
Watch out, cause it can be hard to make out at night.
仔细看着点儿﹐因为夜里有时看不清。
Once you're on the freeway you just stay on it for a while.
上高速后﹐得在上面开一段时间。
I'd say it's about four miles.
我觉得大概要开4英里。
Exit Lincoln
The exit you wanna take is called Lincoln.
你要在一个叫Lincoln的出口下高速。
Watch out for it, cause if you miss it, it's hard to get back.
仔细看着点儿﹐一旦错过﹐就很难绕回来了。
So exit on Lincoln, and then take a left.
在Lincoln出口下高速﹐然后向左拐。
As soon as you exit, turn left right off the bat.
一下高速马上左拐。
On your right
Then you just stay on Lincoln the rest of the way.
剩下的路一直沿着Lincoln大街走。
You'll keep going on Lincoln about a mile or so.
你要在Lincoln大街上开一英里左右。
Then you'll see the hotel on your right.
然后你会看到酒店在你的右手边。
It's a big yellow building, you can't miss it.
是一个黄色高楼﹐绝对不会错过。
Thank you so much, have a nice day!
太谢谢你了﹐祝你愉快!
㈢ 问路英文对话短文精选
情景对话题是考查在一定语言环境中运用口语进行交际的能力岁氏。近几年高考,交际用语考查的重点和热点主要是考查道歉、感谢、看病、交通、购物、问路、问候、就餐、祝愿、电话等方面的礼貌用语。我精心收集了问路英文对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!
问路英文对话短文1
A:Can you tell me the way to library?
您能告诉我去图书馆怎么走吗?
B:Sure, turn left at the next crossing.
当然,下一个路口往左拐。
A:Is it on Xinhua street?
是在新华路上吗?
B:Yes. You can't miss it.
是的,你不会错过的。
问路英文对话短文2
A:Excuse me, Is there a hotel nearby?
打扰了,请问附近有旅馆吗?
B:The nearsest one is about ten minutes' walk from here.
最近的旅馆要走十分乎野散钟能到。
A:how can I get there?
我怎么去哪儿呢?
B:just walk down this road and you'll find it. it's on the right side.
沿着这条路一直走你就能找到。旅馆在路右边。
问路英文对话短文3
A:Excuse me, where is the nearest bank?
打扰了,最近的银行在哪里?
B:There is one next to the post office, round the corner.
在拐角处,挨着邮局有一家。
A:Thank you.
谢谢。
问路英文对话短文篇4
S:Excuse me, ma'am. Can you tell me where the nearest postoffice is?
女士,打扰一下。你能告诉我最近的邮局在哪里吗?
T:Of course. Go straight ahead. Turn right at the next street. You'll see a tall, yellow building.The post office is on the first floor.
当然可以。一直往前走,到下一条马路往右拐,就可以看见一座黄色高楼,邮局就在它的第一层。
S:Do you mean that I go that way for one block, then turn right?
T:Yes, you are right.
嗯,你说对了脊念。
S:Is it far?
离这儿远吗?
T:No, It's only about five minutes' walk.
不远,走路大约只需要5分钟。
S:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
T:It's my pleasure.
不客气。
㈣ 关于问路的英语对话精选
随着我国与国际社会的联络日益加强,英扒亮碧语交流在日常生活及重要的场合中显得越来越重要。我整理了关于问路的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于问路的英语对话一
AExcuse me, where is the nearest gas station?
打扰了,最近的加油站在哪里?
BGo along this street to the traffic lights.
沿着这条路走到交通灯那里。
ATo the traffic lights?
走到交通灯?
BThat's right, and turn left at the lights.
没错,然后在交通灯那里向左转。
ALeft at the lights?
在交通灯那里向左转?
BAnd then right at the bridge.
然后在桥那里向右转。
ARight at the bridge?
在桥那里向右转?
BYes. The gas station is on the left. And you can't miss it.
是的。加油站就在左边。你不会错过的。
关于问路的英语对话二
AExcuse me, do the buses stop here?
打扰了,公车在这里停吗?
BYes, they all stop at this corner.
是的,他们都在这键友个角落停。
AI want to go to Broadway and 82nd Street. Can I take any bus that es along?
我想去百老汇和第82街。有没有公车到同时到这两个地方的?
BYou can take any bus except the Number 9.
你可以搭任何一路公车,除了9路之外。
AHow often do the buses run?
公车多久一班?
BThey run about every five minutes.
每5分钟一班。
AFine.How long does it take to get to 82nd Street?
好的。去第82街要多久?
BAbout fifteen minutes. It's not far.Are you a stranger in New York?
大概15分钟。不远。你刚来纽约吗?
AYes, I am. I arrived only three days ago from Japan.
是的,我三天前刚从日本过来。
BHow do you like New York city?
你觉得纽约市怎么样?
AI like it very much, but it's a little confusing to me.
我非常喜欢春举它,但是对我来说有点混乱。
BYou'll soon get accustomed to it. It's not difficult. Well, here's the bus.Fortunately, it's not full.
你很快就会习惯的。这并不难。额,公车来了。很幸运,人未满。
AThank you for the rmation.
谢谢你提供的资讯。
BDon't mention it.
不客气。
关于问路的英语对话三
AExcuse me, could you tell me how to get to the school clinic? I've lost my way.
打扰了,你能告诉我如何去校医室吗?我迷路了。
BYes. Go straight ahead till you e to the traffic lights, turn left there and it's the first turnning on the right.
是的。一直往前走,直到你到达交通灯,在那里向左转,医务室就在第一个拐角处的右边了。
AStraight ahead to the traffic lights,left and then right.
往前走,走到交通灯,向左然后向右。
BThat's it. It'll take you about five minutes.
没错。去那里大概要5分钟。
AThank you very much.
非常感谢你。
㈤ 英语问路情景对话15句
A:Excuse me,Where am I on this map?
B:You’re right here,bus station,we are in the heart of the city.
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B:你在这败纯儿,汽车站,我们现在在市中心.
A:Hello!Which bus should I take to railway station?
B:You can take a No.22 bus here.
A:Where am I supposed to change?
B:At University street.
A:请问到火车站,我该做哪路判枯宽车?
B:您可以在这儿乘掘亮坐22路公共汽车.
A:我应该在哪站换车?
B:在学院路换车.
A:Do you know of any post offices near here?
B:You’ll see one at the corner on your left.
A:您知道这附近的邮局吗?
B:在左侧拐角那儿就能看见一个.
A:What’s the name of this street?
B:Central Park Street.
A:这条街叫什么名字?
B:中央公园大街.
㈥ 大学英语关于问路的对话,两三分钟的就行
Where is the shoe store? (鞋店在哪儿?)
Go straight for two blocks. (一直走,过两条街就有。)
How do I get to the shoe store?
对不起,我迷路了。
Excuse me, but I'm lost. *lost表示“迷路”。
I don't know where I am.
我在地图上的什么地方?
Where am I on this map?
Where am I on this map? (我在地图上的什么地方?)
You're right here, near Central Park. (你在这儿,中央公园附近。)
Where am I? (我在哪儿呢?)
Where am I located? (我在什么地方呢?)
Can you point to where I am on this map?
这条街叫什么名字?
What's the name of this street?
What street am I on? (我现在在哪条街上?)
这附近有邮局吗?
Is there a post office near here?
Is there a post office near here? (这附近有邮局吗?)
Yes, there is. Go straight... (有,在那儿。一直往前走……)
Where's the nearest post office? (离这儿最近的邮局在哪儿?)
Is there a post office close by?
Is there a post office around here?
Do you know of any post offices near here? (您知道这附近的邮局吗?)
去樱花饭店怎么走?
How do I get to the Sakura Hotel?
Where's the Sakura Hotel? (樱花饭店在哪儿?)
Could you give me directions to the Sakura Hotel?
What direction should I follow to get to the Sakura Hotel?
从第一派搭态个信号灯往右拐。
Turn right at the first traffic light. *turn right表示“右拐”,turn left表示“左拐”。
洗手间在哪儿?
Where's the rest room?
在右边。
It's on the right.
It's on your right.
一直走到第二个街尘源区。
Go straight for two blocks. *block 是四面被道路围成的街区。
在左侧拐角那儿就能看见。
You'll see it at the corner on your left. *at the corner 的at也可以用on替换。
对不起,我也是第一次来这儿。
Sorry, I'm new here, too.
Excuse me. Is Shinjuku far? (请问,新宿离这儿还远吗?)
Sorry, I'm new here, too. (对不起,我也是第一次来这儿。)
I'm a stranger here, too.
I don't know either. (我也不知道。)
在那家咖啡馆的旁边。
It's next to the coffee shop.
It's beside the coffee shop.
It's just before the coffee shop. (就在那家咖啡馆的前边一点儿。)
在市政厅的对面。
It's across from City Hall.
It's opposite City Hall.
It's on the opposite side of City Hall.
正对着市政厅。
It faces City Hall. *face 表示“(建筑物等)正对面,正冲着”。
在书店枝汪和药店之间。
It's between the bookstore and the drugstore.
在教堂的这一边。
It's on this side of the church.*用this side表示“这边”。
It's before the church.
在这条路的尽头。
It's at the end of this street. *at the end of...“最靠后的,到头的”。
这儿离新宿近吗?
Am I near Shinjuku?
Is Shinjuku close to here? (这儿离新宿近吗?)
Am I close to Shinjuku?
这儿离新宿有多远?
How far is it to Shinjuku? *How far is it to...? 是就时间和距离具体要花多少所问。“到……有多远(需要多长时间)?”。
Is Shinjuku far? (新宿还远吗?)
How close are we to Shinjuku?
要多长时间?
How long will it take? *用来询问到达目的地需要多长时间。
5分钟左右。
About five minutes.
到那儿远吗?
Is it far?
Will it take long? (费时间吗?)
Is it far from here? (离这儿远吗?)
不远。
Not far.
It's not far.
㈦ 超简单的20句英语对话问路
用英语向别人问路时,有哪些简单的英语对话口语 句子 ?下面是我给大家整理了 问路 英语对话,供大家参阅!
问路英语对话1
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
问路英语对话2
1、问路的几种表示 方法 : a. Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the museum? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? c. Would you please tell me where the post office is? 请告诉我邮局在哪儿? d. Will it take long to get to the airport? 去机场要很长时间吗?
e. Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. 对不起,我要找一家药店。 f. Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby?
请问附近有医院吗?
g. Is the zoo far from here? 动物园离这儿远吗?
2、回答别人问路的表示方法:
a. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights.
沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。
b. Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二个十字路口向右左转弯。
c. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square.
坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。
d. It's in the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road.
在淮海路和西藏路的路口。
e. Go straight ahead along the street and then turn left.
沿着街道往前走,然后往走转弯。
f. There is a post office at / in the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road.
史密斯街和海湾路的十字路口有个邮局。
g.The hospitai is on the corner of Yuhong Jie and Xinzheng Jie.
医院位于育红街和新政街的街角上。
问路英语对话3
Hugh directs Emma to a police station
Emma:Excuse me. Excuse me
Hugh:Yes.
Emma:Is there a Police Station near here﹖
Hugh:Ah...police station﹖ Yes there is. Yes. Let me just think.
You want to go straight on straight down this road for about a mile.
Emma: Aha.
Hugh:And then you turn right at some traffic lights...yes traffic lights...turn right. Go straight on...and then you turn
left at a roundabout. There's a big church on the corner.
Emma:Ah...
Hugh:And the police station is next to that.
Emma:Ah...OK...OK.
Hugh:Is that clear﹖
Emma:I think so.
Hugh:OK-good Bye.
Emma:Thanks...bye...
告诉埃玛怎样去警察局
埃玛: 对不起,打搅一下。
休: 啊?
埃玛: 这附近有警察局吗?
休: 啊……警察局?是的,有一个,是,我想想。你沿着这条路一直走,大约一英里。
埃玛: 好的。
休: 警察局就在它旁边。
埃玛: 啊……好的……好的……
休: 清楚了吗?
埃玛: 知道了。
休: 好,再见。
埃玛: 谢谢……再见。
㈧ 关于问路英语情景对话
出国旅行之前最重要的就是学会一些常用的问路英语口语,下面我为大家带来有关问路英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
问路英语情景对话1:
A:Sorry to trouble you. Can you tell me how to get to the City Bank?
麻烦您一下,到花旗银行怎么走?
B:It's about two or there blocks away from here.
B:离这儿有两三个街区.
A:How long will it take if I walk?
A:走着去需要多长时间?
B:It'll take you about 15 minutes.
B:大约15分钟.
问路英语情景对话2:
A:How can I get to the zoo?
A:我怎样才能到动物园呢?
B:You can take a bus.
B:您可以坐共汽车.
A:Does this bus go to the zoo?
这辆车开往动物园吗?
亩雀B:Yes,it does.
B:是的.
问路英语情景对话3:
A:Can you tell me how I can get to the Grand Cinema?
A:怎样才能到宏大影院呢?
B:It's on the Park Avenue. It's too far to walk. You'd better take a bus.
在帕克大街.步行去太远了.最好坐公共汽车.
A:Which bus shall I take?
A:坐哪路公共汽车?
B:Bus No.2.
B:二路.
问路英语情景雀耐裤对话4:
A:Excuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?
打扰一下,请问邮局在哪儿?
B:It's on the Fifth Avenue.
B:在第五大街.
A:I'm afraid I don't quite understand.
A:我不大明白.
B:I see.You're a stranger here.Walk two blocks ahead, then turn left. You can't miss it.
我知道了,你没来过这儿.向前走两个街区,然后向左拐顷简就到了.
问路英语情景对话5:
A:Is this the road to Friendship Store?
A:这是去友谊商店的路吗?
B:You could get there this way, but it's nearer to go along Walt Street.
从这儿走可以到,但从沃尔特大街走更近.
A:Where is Walt Street?
A:沃尔特大街在哪儿?
B:Next to this one.
㈨ 关于指路问路英语对话
在世界市场形成和经济全球化进程快速发展的大背景下,作为全球通用性最强的语言--英语,在各国教育中的地位持续提升。尤其是职业英语,作为社会生活和国家间交流的重要手段,其地位也日益提升。我整理了关于指路问路英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于指路问路英语对话一
Tim:Excuse me.
劳驾(对不起,麻烦问一下)。
Mei: Yes?
什么?
Tim:How do I get to the Sanlitun, please?
我怎么去三里屯?
Mei:It’s not far. Go straight on then turn right at the end of the road.
离这儿不远,一直往前走,走到头儿向右拐。
Tim:Thanks.
谢谢。
Mei:You’re welcome.
不客气。
关于指路问路英语对话二
Paul:Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Forbidden City, please?
劳驾,你能不能告诉我去故宫的路怎么走?
Wei:Sure. Go straight on down this road, take the second left and then the first right. It’s next to Tiananmen Square.
当然可以。顺着这条路往前走,到第二个路口向左转,然后见第一个路口再向右转。就在天安门广场的旁边。
Paul:Thank you.
谢谢。
Wei:Don’t mention it.
不客气。
关于指路问路英语对话三
Ling:Excuse me, is there a Chinese supermarket near here?
请问,这附近有没有中国超市?
Jill:Yes, there is a supermarket in Chinatown.
有。中国城就有中国超市。
Ling:Where’s Chinatown?
那中国城在哪儿?
Jill:It’s to the north of Trafalgar Square.
在特拉法加广场的北面。
Jack:Thank you very much.
谢谢。
Jill:You’re welcome.
不客气。
关于指路问路英语对话四
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?
B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.
A:对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?
B:我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
㈩ 问路用英语
问路的常见英语表达:
1.Excuse me, where is the post office? 2.Is these a post office near /around hear? 3.Can you tell me the way to the post office ? 4.How can I get to the post office?
5.Which is the way to the post office ? 6.Do you know the way to the post office? 7.Can you tell me how to get to the library? 问路的常见英语表达开头语: Excuse me, where is the „„ Excuse me, how to go to the „„
Excuse me, which is the way to the „„ it's on the left \ right it's between the „„ it's besides the „„ it's in the front of „„
问路的英语对话
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map? A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city. B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station? A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left. B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
问路的英语对话2
A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station? A:对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?
B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way. B:我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!
问路的英语对话3
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum. A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town. B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum? A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there. B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
问路的英语对话的一些表达方法:
Can you tell me the way to the station? 请你告诉我去火车站怎么走?Go straight ahead and turn left at the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直向前走,在红绿灯那儿向左转。
1).问路的几种表示方法:
a. Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the museum? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走?
b. Could you tell me how I can get to the museum? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走?
c. Would you please tell me where the post office is? 请告诉我邮局在哪儿?
d. Excuse me, but please tell me how to get to the railway station? 请问,去火车站怎么走?
e. Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. 对不起,我要找一家药店。
f. Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby? 请问附近有医院吗?
g. Is the zoo far from here? 动物园离这儿远吗?
h. Will it take long to get to the airport? 去机场要很长时间吗?
2).回答别人问路的表示方法:
a. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。
b. Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二个十字路口向右 / 左转弯。
c. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。
d. It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。
e. Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. 沿着外滩往前走,然后往走转弯。
2. It's only about ten minutes' walk. 那儿离这儿只有走大约10分钟的路。 it常被用来表示距离,后面可以跟表示距离的名词短语,也可以跟“名词(表示时间) + 名词(表示行走方式)”,要注意撇号的位置。例如:
It is three miles to the lake. 这儿离湖有3英里的路程。
My home is not far from here. It's only five minutes' walk. 我家离这儿不远,走5分钟就到。
It is one hour' ride from Shanghai to Suzhou. 从上海坐车到苏州有1小时的路程。
有时地方名称也直接做主语:The post office is two blocks away. 邮局离这儿两个街区的距离。
1).corner前可用不同的介词表示不同的位置概念,街道的拐角可用介词on或at。例如:
There is a post office at / on the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road. 史密斯街和海湾路的十字路口有个邮局。
The dog slept comfortably in the corner of the room. 那条狗在屋角舒服地睡觉。
2).街道的名称可使用avenue, street和boulevard。avenue指的是宽阔的林荫大道,尤其指美国城市里纵向的街道,与其交叉的横道称为street。boulevard也是林荫大道