护士和学生的对话英语怎么写
Ⅰ 护士与病人之间的简单英语对话
对英语来说,口语永远是第一性的,口语交际的信息含量和重要程度是书面表达方式所不能取代的。我整理了护士与病人之间的简单英语对话,欢迎阅读!
护士与病人之间的简单英语对话一
P: How do I take the tablets?这种药片怎么服?
N: Please take 2 tablets each time, 4 times a day.1次2片,1d4次。
P: How do It take the sucking lozenges?这种含片怎么服?
N: Please put one under your tongue, don't swallow it.请放在舌头底下,不要往下咽。
P: How do I take the liquid medicine?这种水剂药怎么服?
N: Please suck it.请喝下去。
P: How do I take the pills?这种丸药怎么服?
N: Please dissolve one pill in water before taking it.服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。
P: How do I take the syrup?这种糖怎么服?
N: One teaspoonful, 3 times a day.每天3次,每次一勺。
P: How do I take the drugs?这种药怎么服?
N: One line (half a line) 3 times a day. Shake it well before taking it.每天3次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀。
P: How do I take the pain-killers?这种镇痛药怎么服?
N: Take do I tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every 4 hours.假如你感到疼痛,就服用1片止痛片,但每2次必须间隔4h以上。
P: How do I use this suppository?这种栓剂怎样用?
N: Insert one into your anus (vagina) every night.每晚塞一个在肛门内(阴道内)
P: How do I use this adhesive?这种膏药怎么使用?
N: This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every 2 days.这些膏药是镇痛的,帖在疼痛部位,每隔2d更换1次。
P: How do I use this lotion?这种药膏怎么使用?
N: Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.取一些药膏,把它反复涂在皮肤上
P: How do I use this lotion?这种洗剂怎么用?
N: paint this lotion to the itching spot with this cotton swab.用棉签把它涂到痒处即可。
P: How do I use this powder?那这种药粉怎么用呢?
N: Please dissolve the powder in hot water. Soak your hand (foot) in it for 20 minutes twice a day.把它溶化在热水里,把你的手(脚)浸在里面20min,每天2次。
P: How do I use the eye-drop and ointment?这种滴眼剂和眼药膏怎么用?
N: Put the eye-drop into your right eye 4-6 times a day, 1 to 2 drops each time. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.把滴眼剂滴进你的右眼,每天4-6次,每1-2滴。每晚挤一点眼药膏在你的眼皮里
N: Bend your head back as far as possible and then drop some in the libse.尽量把头往后仰,然后滴入鼻孔。
P: How do I apply the ear drop?这滴耳剂怎么使用?
N: Turn your head to the side, put 1 to 2 drops into your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.把头侧过去,滴1-2滴至耳内,再按耳屏几秒钟。
P: How do I take these big pills?这么大的药丸怎么吃?
N: Chew and swallow the bits with water or put one in water to dissolve it. Remove the wax before taking it .咀嚼一下,并用水冲下,或者将药丸溶化在水里。服用之前去掉外面的蜡皮。
护士与病人之间的简单英语对话二
patient: Nurse, I don't think it fair.
病人:护士,我觉得不公。
Nurse: What's so unfair that you are offended?
护士:什么事这么不公,冒犯了您?
P: I want to have crabs and they just don't give me . I know my time's limited. Some crabs won't ruin them. It’s me who brought them up , you know.
病人:我不就是想螃蟹吃吗,可他们就是不给我。我知道自己的日子不长了。几只螃蟹吃不穷他们。您知道吗,是我把他们养大的。
N: Oh, my friend. I think you have wronged your children. They are, frankly speaking, the best children I have ever seen. It took them days running every where to get crabs for you and they even thought of trying another city. But It's Janaury and crabs are not seen this season. If I were you, I would feel quite satisfied. With such tiful children, why bother with crabs?
护士:哟,瞧您说的。您可真是错怪孩子们了。说实在的,我还没见过这么好的孩子呢。他们东跑西颠地这么多天就是为了给您买螃蟹,还想上别的城市里去碰呢。可这十冬腊月的,螃蟹影儿也见不着啊。我要是您就知足了。有这么孝顺的孩子,吃不吃螃蟹又能怎样呢?
P: So you think I'm wrong ?
病人:照您这么说是我错了?
N: Of course not . They said you really deserved the crabs and they felt sad when they failed.
护士:您当然没错儿。您孩子们说您想吃就该给您买,可买不着,他们心里也不好受。
P: Oh, my poor children. Let's forget the crabs.
病人:噢,我可怜的孩子们哟,咱们别再提螃蟹了。
护士与病人之间的简单英语对话三
Nurse: Can I help you?
Patient: I’d like to see a doctor, please.
Nurse: You need to sign in.
Patient: I’d really just like to see one right away. I think it’s very serious.
Nurse: Well, if it’s that serious, then you should be at an emergency room or an urgent care center.
Patient: But this is the closest place to where I live.
Nurse: Well, then you need to sign in, because there are other people who got here before you.
Patient: I think that I should be pushed to the front of the queue.
Nurse: I don’t see any visible signs of injury.
Patient: Ah, no. I just feel really bad.
Nurse: Well, I’m sorry to hear that and we’ll do everything we can to assist you in e time.
Patient: I mean, I’m really sweating and I’ve got quite a fast pulse.
Nurse: It looks like you ran here.
Patient: I did. I was very worried.
Nurse: The fact that you ran here is no indication that you’re injured.
Patient: But my feet are very sore.
Nurse: Also a symptom of running.
Patient: I do actually have other symptoms.
Nurse: Uhhh, go on.
Patient: Well, I was feeling a little bit sad before I ran here.
Nurse: Emotional distress is something for which you should consult a psychoanalyst(心理分析家).
Patient: Great, I’d like to see one of those immediately.
Nurse: Actually, this is a general practitioner’s office.
Patient: Well, do you have anyone who’s friendly?
Nurse: No.
Patient: Any good listeners?
Nurse: No.
Patient: I’m starting to feel sad again.
Nurse: You can tell me one reason why you’re sad, but then I’ll require you to put your name on the sign-in sheet.
Patient: It’s my 30th birthday next week.
Nurse: That doesn’t seem like something to be sad about.
Patient: I feel like I’m getting very old.
Nurse: Yes. You are getting old.
Patient: Is it serious?
Nurse: It’s terminal.
Patient: I’m feeling so sad right now. I really think I ought to see a doctor.
Nurse: I can give you the number to a suicide hotline.
Patient: Yeah, maybe it’s better to end it all.
Nurse: I called the hotline before and look at me now. I’m alive and I’m happy.
Patient: What did they tell you?
Nurse: They said we all die eventually, so you might as well get what you can out of everybody possible, while you can.
Ⅱ 英语口语(一段在医院的对话,不用太难)
P: I would like to have a check-up for a driving licence (swiming pass).
我要做驾驶查体(游泳查体)。
N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checkd. You need to have a fluoros done.
你需要检查一下眼睛、耳朵和血压。你需要做透视检查。
P: The doctor needs my weight, pleas weigh me.
医生要我的体重,请给我量一下。
N: Please bring a photograph of yourself, we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.
请带一张你的照片来,我们要在它的角上盖个印儿。
P: The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do?
医生建议我做个胃肠造影。我该怎样做呢?
N: I'll make an appointment for you at once. Come next Friday morning at 8 o'clock. Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.
我现在就给你约定。下星期五早晨8点钟来。到后半夜就不要再吃东西或喝水了。
P: Not even water?
水也不行吗?
N: A sip of water is all right.
小口水还是可以的。
P: Where can I get the certificate stamped?
我这证明在哪儿盖章呢?
N: Right here. I'11 do it for you.
就在这儿。我来给你盖。
P: If it is an emergency case, we can come at any time, can't we? Or should we phone first?
如果病情危重,我们随时都可以来,是吗?还要先打个电话不?
N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come.
假如有时间,最好来之前打个电话。
Have you had your lungs x-raged this year?
这一年内你照过胸部X线片吗?
P: When can I get the result?
我什么时候能知道检查结果?
N: Right away.
马上就可以。
In two days.
两天以后。
Next Monday.
下星期一。
P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?
可以请我们翻译打电话问结果吗?
N: Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.
是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的时候,所有的结果都会出来的。
P: The paper for the driving licence need my height.
驾驶执照上要有我的身高。
N: DO you know your height in centimeters?
你知道你身高多少厘米吗。
P: No I don't know.I measure five feet eleven inches.
不知道,我的身高是5英尺11英寸。
N: OK! I'11 calculate it for you. That's one hundred and seventy-seven point five centimeters.
好,我替你算算。这就是 177.5厘米。
lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit. Our doctor and nurse can go to the patient's home by our ambulance. In case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall bring him(her) back.
假如病人太弱,我们可以出诊。我们的医生和护土可以乘我们的救护车到病人家去。假如病人需要住院,我们就把他(她)带回医院来。
I'11 take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.
我要从你的手臂上取点血。请脱掉上衣,卷起袖子。
I'11 take some blood from your ear. Please take off your ear ring.
我要从你的耳朵上取点血。请摘下你的耳环。
Your veins don't stand out very clearly. I'11 try to do it care.Be patient.Please clench your fist.
你的静脉不明显,我需要仔细找找。请耐心些。请你握拳。
Pleas open your hand. Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.
请张开手,用这块棉花压一会儿。
I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.
我要先给你做个皮肤试验看看你有无过敏现象。
Since you are sensitive to the anti-tetanus serum, we will have to give it to youin fonr doses, at an interval of twenty minutes.
由于你对破伤风抗毒素过敏,我们要分四次注射,每次相隔20分钟。
P: How often should I have the injection?
这针多久注射一次?
N: Once a day(twice a day).
每天一次(每天两次)。
P: Where do you give it?
在哪个部位注射呢?
N: In the buttocks(in the arm).
在臀部(在手臂上)。
P: I discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?
我昨天发现我的臀部有个硬块。该怎么办呢?
N: Let me have a look.Better put hot towels on it. Two times a day for fifteen minutes, If It doesn't get better, we'11 try ghysiotherapy.
让我看一下。最好用热手巾敷。一天敷两次,每次15分钟。假若不见好,我们可以做做理疗。
Patient: How do I take these medicines?
我怎样服这些药呢?
Pharmacist: One tablet, threetimes a day.
一天三次,一次一片。
Two tablets, four times a day.
一天四次,一次两片。
two tablets at night.
晚上服两片。
Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every four hours.
假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。
One line (half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.
每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀。
Please put it under your togue, don't swallow it.
把药放在舌头底下,不要往下咽。
Please suck It.
请含服。
Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.
服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。
One teaspoon three times a day.
每天三次,每次一茶匙。
P: How do I use this suppsitory?
我怎样用这栓剂?
Ph: Inset one into your anus (vagina) every night.
每晚塞一个在肛门(阴道)内。
P: Is this for internal use too?
这也是内服药吗?
Ph: This is for gargling only.
这是含漱剂。
This will loosen your stools. Please squeeze it into your anus every night.
这是通大便的。请每晚在肛门里挤一些。
This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every two day.
这是专为止痛用的药膏。贴在痛处,两天换一次。
Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.
涂一些这种药膏并揉进皮肤里去。
Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab).
用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗剂涂在痒处。
Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand(foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.
请将这药片(药粉)溶化在热水里。将你的手(脚)泡在里面,每日两次,每次20分钟。
P: How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?
我怎样使用这些眼药水和眼药膏呢?
Ph: Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 tims a day, each time one to two deops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night
可能有些难了,呵呵
Ⅲ 求一篇 小学生对话式的英语笑话,时长大概2分钟
Good Boy
Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?"
"I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered.
"You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"
"She is the one who sells the candy."
好孩子
小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。
“昨天给你的钱干什么了?”
“我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”
“她是个卖糖果的。”
希望能帮到你,谢谢啦
Ⅳ 你好老师,用英语写作文《我想成为一名护士》应该怎么写呢 帮帮我
I am a student in a middle school now.Everyone in my class has a dream,including me. My dream is to be a nurse because I think nurse is a great job . People call nuses "angles wearing white" and nurses may help doctors rescure people. What's more being a nurse can be respected by many people. As a nurse, I can help the ill person and make them healthy. I think nurses are kind and helpful so I will be a good nurse in the future. From now on I must study hard. I do believe my dream will come true.