老外参观公司怎么英语介绍
⑴ 用英语介绍公司简单点的句子有没有用英语的
Our company, xxx(公司名字),set up in xxx年,specializes in xxx行业。
We provide xxx产品。
⑵ 谁有关于参观工厂的英语对话
Before Touring a Factory
=========================
参观工厂前
1. I've been looking forward to seeing your plant.
我一直期待着参观你们的工厂。
2. I hope to learn a lot from this visit.
我希望能从这次参观中学到很多东西。
3. May I show you our brochure?
我拿我们的小册子给您看看,好吗?
4. May I have a look at your pamphlets?
我可以看看你们的小册子吗?
5. Please look on page thirty for our yearly proction.
请看第30页,本公司的年度产品。
6. I'll show you a video introcing our company and new procts.
我将让您看看介绍本公司和新产品的录像带。
7. I'd like you to meet some of our people.
我想让您见见我们公司的一些成员。
8. Mr. Collins, I'd like to introce Mr. Chen, our president.
柯林斯先生,我想向您介绍我们的总裁,陈先生。
9. On my right is Mr. Brown, in charge of promotion and public relations.
在我右边的是布朗先生,负责推广和公共关系。
10. He was promoted to chief of the overseas sales department last year, so he's up to date with the European market.
他去年被提升为海外销售部主管,因此他知道最新的欧洲市场信息。
11. He's with the proct development department. He knows more about this proct than anyone else.
他在产品开发部,对这个产品,他知道得比其他任何人都多。
12. Our technical development may be familiar with the problem.
我们的技术部门也许熟悉这个问题。
============================
Leading a Tour of a Factory
============================
带领参观工厂
1. We'll drive to our plant, which is about twenty minutes from the hotel.
我们将开车到工厂,从宾馆到工厂大约要20分钟。
2. Let me show you around.
让我带您到处看看。
3. Would you come this way, please? We're going up to the fourth floor.
请这边走好吗?我们要上四楼。
4. That's dangerous. Please keep off.
那很危险,请勿靠近。
5. Please feel free to ask any questions.
请随意提问。
6. What's your annual capacity?
你们的年产量是多少?
7. In this plant, we proce about 15,000 units per month. We're running on three shifts.
在这工厂,我们每月约生产15,000台。我们采用三班制。
8. We check each component before we install it.
每一部分在安装前,我们都做过检查。
9. We're quite proud of our quality control procere.
我们深以我们的质量管理为荣。
10. We have five laboratories and a full-time staff of fifteen engineers.
我们有五间实验室,15名全职工程师。
11. Three percent of total sales is spent on research and development.
总销售额的3%花费在研究开发上。
12. I'm sorry but that's confidential. I can't answer your question.
很抱歉,那是机密。我无法回答您的问题。
==========================
After a Tour of a Factory
==========================
参观工厂后
1. How about a coffee break?
我们休息一下,喝杯咖啡如何?
2. Say, it's about lunchtime.
嘿,差不多是午餐时间了。
3. Would you like to discuss it over lunch?
您愿意一边吃午餐一边讨论吗?
4. I'd like to discuss a few details with your manager tomorrow.
我想明天和你的经理讨论几个细节问题。
5. What do you think of our plant?
你对我们工厂有什么看法?
6. Having seen our plant, what's your overall impression?
参观过我们的工厂后,您的整体印象如何?
7. Very impressive.
令人印象深刻。
8. You certainly have a big operation with very fine facilities here.
你们的经营规模实在很大,这儿的设备也相当好。
9. We've spent a great deal of money on equipment, but it's better in the long run.
我们在设备上已经投下巨额的金钱,但就长远看是有利的。
10. Do you have any difficulty in meeting your proction scheles?
在配合生产进度方面,你们有困难吗?
11. You have a very efficient plant.
你们是个很有效率的工厂。
12. I have confidence in establishing a long-term business relationship with you.
我有信心我们能建立长期的商业关系。
⑶ 求助,介绍新工厂的英语句子
因为你没有提供你厂的具体情况
而且不知道参观是不是就是要投资
我也只能大概地列个提纲给你
首先是说厂的概况
比如建厂历史
几十年来的辉煌成绩
其次
说的是厂的具体的情况
可以说
地点方便物流运输
节约成本
还可以说员工人数
福利待遇不错
大家都齐心协力之类的话
来给老外一个team的印象
再来就是说厂的拳头产品
竞争力
以及与其他比较知名的其他企业的合作
说明厂的综合实力和潜力
最后
就是结束语……
英文的话
得根据你的具体内容……如果需要的话
[email protected]
⑷ 如何用英语口语介绍一家企业或者公司
英语口语介绍公司模版:
Established in (成立年份), (公司英文名称) is a manufacturer
(生产兼贸易,可用manufacturer and trader) specialized in the research, development and
proction of (公司主打产品). We are located in (公司所在城市), with
convenient transportation access. All of our procts comply with international
quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets
throughout the world.
If you are interested in any of our procts or would like to discuss a
custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming
successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near
future.
对应中文翻译:
51talk公司成立于XX年,专业生产XXX产品,集产品研发和生产于一体。我公司地处XX市,交通便利。我司所有产品采用国际质量标准,产品远销海外,享誉海内外众多市场。
⑸ 帮我翻译成英文,要向老外介绍公司
Yu Guangzhou, Outdoor Furniture Co., Ltd. All Purchasing Department is the garden furniture, floats, flower boxes series, awning, swing and sun umbrella series, booth series, beach chairs and lying bed series, garden chair, trash can series, landscaping works and signs series, children's play facilities and fitness equipment, sandstone 'glass steel series, hotel supplies and other procts of professional proction and processing of the Corporation, the company is headquartered in Panyu District, Guangzhou City instrial zone Daping Shatou Street, No. 14, Yu Guangzhou, all outdoor Furniture Purchasing Department has a complete and scientific quality management system. Yu Guangzhou, Outdoor Furniture Co., Ltd. All Purchasing Department's integrity, strength and quality of procts recognized by the instry. Welcome friends from all outdoor furniture Yu Guangzhou Co Purchasing Department to visit, guidance and business negotiation.
⑹ 带老外参观工厂要说些什么求老外常问回答
如果只是老复外,没有中国人掺制和在其中的话,事情很简单。他感兴趣的是产品的质量和工厂的实力,至于这家厂到底是不是你的,或者你有没有股份在里面,他不会问。这是“私事”,就像西方人不问收入一样,他也不会问股份的。他会问,你的产品主要出口哪里?客人是哪些?生产规模多大?最快的出货的时间?如果你曾经给walmart等巨型超市或nike等专门行业的大佬作过货,赶紧显摆。既给他有实力的感觉,也可以唬唬他。你会发现他会变得客气些。如果有ISO、SAS等证书,千万别捏着。大概就这些,对付得过去。
⑺ 求翻译!老外来公司参观,要向他介绍本部门工作。请英文高手帮忙翻译下面的内容。多谢!
I'm Daisy from the Purchasing department, there are two people in our department. our department mainly in charge of raw material as well as instrument and equipment purchasing.
we have very strict procurement rules and operation proceres, we will make purchase plans according to each department's demand, try our best for cost saving and inventory rection at the greatest degree.
Currently we mainly go through 3 procurement modes: MRP, VMI and e-procurement. Mostly using MPR mode, which is to purchase materials according to planing. we will make purchase plan in SAP system first for processing. For large, continuous order, we use VMI mode, that is supplier inventory management mode, we release Forecast to supplier at the beginning of the year and request them to make partial shipment.
About supplier management, we will check up from 4 levels, 1- choose, 2, evaluate, 3, set qualified suppliers list, 4- performance measurement. We will analyze quality rate and timing rate from supplier and raise guidance and suggestions for improvement. eliminate the disqualified and find supplement suppliers.
纯手工码字的啊,希望帮到你。
⑻ 接待老外参观工厂应该说什么
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I don’t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you.
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Let’s go to the station to get a train into town.
我们到火车站去乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It’s about an hour.
大概要一个小时。
21.We’ll get a taxi from the station.
我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There’s a shuttle bus we can use.
我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I’ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let’s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.
我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you’re hungry, we can eat dinner now.
如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious. 是的,味道很好。
32.Good. Let’s go to the office.
好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room? 你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don’t we go to the office now? 为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We’ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new proct line has been very successful.
We’ve expanded the factorytwice this year already.
我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.I’d like to introce you to our company.
Is there anything in particular you’d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.
我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢? 42.Yes, our proction speed is almost twice the instry-wide average.
是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
43.I’d like to explain what makes this factory special.
我要向你说明本工厂的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
这是我们的全自动化工厂。
45.It’s the most up-to-date in the instry.
这是同业中最新型的。
46.We’ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of proction per unit?
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
48.I’m afraid I don’t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 49.I’m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager. 让我直接问经理好了。
51.I’m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
52.Yes, I’d like to know your daily proction. 是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。
53.Is there anything you"d like to know? 你想知道什么?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully?有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?
55.What did you think of our factories? 你认为我们的工厂怎样?
56.I was impressed very much. 我有深刻的印象。 57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time. 我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。