吃点吧英语怎么翻译成英文翻译
A. 咱们吃点水果吧。英语翻译
咱们吃点水果吧。
let's have some fruit.
B. 妈啊!!!谁来救救我!!谁能帮我翻译下这张图片的英文啊【只用翻译黑体词】
好吧。。。。
Tony:Mmm... That smells delicious! What are you making?
闻起来好好吃,你在做什么呀?
Betty:Hi guys! I've made a pizza. Have some!
嗨!我做了一个比萨饼。吃点吧!
Tony:OK. Yes, it's great.
好,太好了。
Betty:what's the matter, Daming?
怎么了,Daming?
Daming: It tastes too strong. I'm afraid i don't like cheese. It doesn't smell fresh. No, thanks.
这味道太浓了,我恐怕不会喜欢奶酪。它闻起来不新鲜,还是不吃了,谢谢。
Lingling: Well, I've made some chocolate cookies. Have a try! They taste really sweet.
那我做了些巧克力饼干。试一试,挺甜的。(taste really sweet 尝起来很甜)
Daming: That's much better.
那是好多了
Betty:you're wearing a lovely sweater, Lingling.
Lingling,你穿的毛衫很可爱。
Lingling:Yes, it feels very soft and comfortable.
恩,感觉很柔软,很舒服。
Tony:You both look very smart. And so much food! Are we having a party?
你们俩看起来很帅。加上这么多吃的!我们是要举行一个派对吗?
Lingling:We're going to the airport to meet my friend Sally from London.
我们要去机场见我伦敦来的朋友,Sally.
Daming: What's she like?
她是个什么样的人?
Lingling:I haven't met her, but she sounds really nice.
我还没见过她,但是她交谈中是个不错的人。(sonds 是听起来,这里说明二人交谈过)
Betty: And she looks very pretty in her photo
她在照片中也看起来很漂亮
Tony: Let's have a look. Hm, yes, I see what you mean!
我们来看看吧。恩,我明白你的意思了。
Lingling: And then we're coming back here to have something to eat.
然后我们就回到这里吃点东西。
Tony: You must introce me to her.
你一定要将我介绍给她
Betty: Sure we wil. We'll be back soon.
我们当然会的。我们很快就会回来。
Lingling: see you later。
等下见!
累死我了。。。全手打呀。。。。
我的翻译比较口语化,对你的理解应该有点帮助吧。
结果我最后才看到,只用翻译黑体词。。。。。算了吧。。。
网络教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
希望能帮到您!
C. 吃些面条吧翻译成英文
canteen;eat;noodles
D. 让我们吃些点心吧。翻译
Let's have some snacks.
Let's have some chinese dim sum,(粤式小点,广东人和香港人的点心都是一碟一碟小盤装的)
补充一下:dessert专指(套餐)餐後点心,并非是进餐厅後单点的那种点心或家中提供的小点心.
E. 别客气,吃吧,英文怎么写
Please by yourself是标准翻译,一楼正解,其他都是中式英文!
记得采纳啊
F. “再吃点吧”用英语怎么翻译
have some more +食物
例如hace some more apple
祝学习进步
G. 让我们去吃点东西吧。英文翻译此句 谢谢了(*°∀°)=3
让我们去吃点东西吧
翻译:
Let's go get something to eat.