六年英语书翻译成英语怎么写
英语六年级上册翻译是English grade 6 Volume 1。
内容简介:
一、准确定位。该套丛书与教材同步,既有课内的强化训练,又有课外知识的拓展延伸;既注重基础知识的考查,又注重创新能力的培养,体现了新课标的要求,有较强的前瞻性和权威性。
二、科学安排。丛书严格遵照新课标的要求,遵循少年儿童的认知规律,着眼学生思维能力的提高,注重学生创新能力的培养。每课按“基础巩固”和“能力提升”进行编排。
三、精心选题。丛书注重选题的典型性、针对性和新颖性,在保留了一定经典题型的基础上,吸收了上海、黄冈、海淀、启东等地近几年的教研成果,注意创设新情景培养新思维,更重视人文精神的熏陶,激发兴趣,提高能力。
四、翔实解答。每题均有准确答案,题目给出解题思路和过程,让学生能在解题过程中举一反三。
2. 鎴戝凡缁忓︿範鑻辫鍏骞翠簡銆傝瘧鎴愯嫳鏂
杩欏彞璇
杩欐牱缈昏瘧
I have been learning English for six years.
3. 新版六年级下册英语课本《小红帽》的翻译
Little Red-Cap
小红帽
Once upon a time,
很久以前,
there was a pretty little girl.
有一个漂亮的小女孩。
She wore a little red cap.
她戴着一顶小红帽。
It was from her grandmother.
那是她外婆送的。
The girl loved the cap very much.
小女孩非常喜爱那顶帽子。
She was always wearing it.
她总是戴着它。
So everyone called her "Little Red-Cap".
因此大家叫她“小红帽”。
One day, her mother called her from the garden.
一天,她的妈妈把她从花园里喊过来。
Little Red-Cap!
小红帽!
Yes, mum?
妈妈,什么事啊?
Here is a piece of sweet cake and some medicine.
这是一块甜甜的蛋糕和一些药,
Please take them to your grandmother.
请把它们带给你外婆。
Sure!
没问题!
Don't run off the path.
别跑到小路外。
Don't go into the woods.
不要去树林里。
It's dangerous.
那很危险。
Walk nicely and don't break the bottle.
好好走路,不要把瓶子弄破了。
Don't forget to say "Good morning!" to your grandmother.
别忘记跟你的外婆说“早上好!”。
Yes, mum. I will be careful.
好的,妈妈。我会小心的。
Little Red-Cap set out.
小红帽出发了。
She as so excited.
她是如此的兴奋。
She saw the woods.
她看到树林,
She wanted to go into the woods.
她想去树林里面。
She forgot her mother's words.
她忘记了妈妈的叮嘱。
What's in the woods?
树林里有什么?
I'd like to see the trees and the birds.
我想看树和鸟。
She went into the woods.
她进入树林里。
She saw a wolf.
她看到一头狼。
Good morning, Little Red-Cap.
小红帽,早上好。
Good morning, Wolf.
狼,早上好。
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
I'm going to my grandmother's house.
我去外婆家。
What do you have there?
你带了什么去那儿?
I have some cake and medicine for my grandmother.
我为外婆带了一些蛋糕和药。
Where does your grandmother live?
你外婆住在哪儿?
Her house is far.
她的房子很远。
She lives near the mountain.
她住在大山附近。
Listen, Little Red-Cap.
小红帽
Can you hear the sweet little birds?
你听,你能听到可爱的小鸟吗?
They are singing. And look!
它们正在唱歌。还有,看!
How pretty the flowers are!
那些花多漂亮啊!
Why don't you take some flowers to your grandmother?
你为什么不带些花送给你的外婆呢?
Good idea!
好主意!
Little Red-Cap picked some flowers for her grandmother.
小红帽为她的外婆采了些花
The wolf ran to the grandmother's house.
狼向外婆的房子跑去。
He knocked at the door.
他敲门。
Who is there?
谁啊?
Little Red-Cap. It's me, Grandmother.
是我,小红帽。
I have some cake for you.
我为你带了些蛋糕。
Open the door, please.
请打开门。
I'm in bed. Come in.
我躺在床上。进来吧。
The wolf went into the house.
狼进入房子。
Good morning, Grandmother.
外婆,早上好。
What a strange voice you have,
你的声音好奇怪啊
Little Red-Cap.
小红帽
I have a cold. My throat is sore.
感冒了。我的喉咙痛。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
The wolf jumped onto the bed and ate the grandmother.
狼跳到床上,把外婆吃掉了。
He got into the grandmother's bed.
他躺到床上,钻入外婆的被窝里。
Little Red-Cap came to the house.
小红帽来了。
She went into the house.
她进入房子里。
Good morning, Grandmother.
外婆,早上好。
Good morning, my dear.
我的宝贝,早上好。
What a strange voice you have, Grandmother!
外婆,你的声音真奇怪。
I have a cold. My throat is sore.
我感冒了。我的喉咙痛。
Little Red-Cap went to the bed.
小红帽走向床。
She saw the wolf. She was surprised.
她看到狼,很惊奇。
What big eyes you have, Grandmother!
外婆,你的眼睛好大啊!
They help me see you better.
它们使我看你看得更清楚。
What big ears you have, Grandmother!
外婆,你的耳朵真大!
They help me hear you better.
它们使我听你说话听得更清楚。
What large hands you have, Grandmother!
外婆,你的手好大啊!
They help me hug you better.
它们使我能更好地拥抱你。
What big teeth you have, Grandmother!
外婆,你的牙齿好大啊!
They help me eat you better.
它们更方便我吃你。
The wolf jumped out of the bed.
狼从床上跳下来。
He ate Little Red-Cap.
他把小红帽吃掉了。
Then he went to sleep.
然后他去睡觉。
A hunter came to the grandmother's house.
猎人来到外婆家。
How does the old woman feel now?
老婆婆现在感觉怎么样了?
Is she better?
她好点了吗?
I must go and see her.
我必须去看看她。
He went into the grandmother's bed,
他走向外婆的床,
but he didn't see her.
但是他没有看到外婆。
He saw the wolf.
他看到了狼。
He killed the wolf.
他把狼杀掉了。
Grandmother and Little Red-Cap jumped out of the wolf's stomach.
小红帽和外婆从狼的肚子里跳出来。
Thank you, Mr Hunter.
猎人先生,谢谢你。
I will never go into the woods again by myself!
我再也不一个人去树林里了。
Thank you for helping us!
谢谢你帮助我们!
(3)六年英语书翻译成英语怎么写扩展阅读:
小红帽:
是德国语言学家雅可布·格林和威廉·格林兄弟收集、整理、加工完成的德国民间文学——《格林童话》中《小红帽》一篇的主人公。
“小红帽”的故事版本多达一百多个,小红帽最早的结局是被邪恶的野狼吞噬。
后来,在格林兄弟笔下,勇敢的猎人杀死大野狼,救出了小红帽。
在晚近的版本中,又成了小红帽用剪刀剪破大野狼的肚皮,自己拯救了自己。
后来人们就用小红帽来比喻天真幼稚、容易上当受骗的孩子。
4. 人教版六年级下册英语unit1 partA课文翻译
在 学习英语 课文中遇到一些看不懂的单词或 句子 很影响对整篇课文的理解,下面我为同学们带来人教版六年级下册英语unit1 partA课文翻译,欢迎大家学习!
人教版六年级下册英语unit1 partA课文翻译:let's tryThe children areIn the museum. Listen and cirde.
孩子们在博物馆里。听一听,圈一圈。
l.The first dinosaur eats__.
1.第一只恐龙吃____。
A.vegetables A.蔬菜
B.meat B.肉
2.The ___ dinosaur is taller.
2.___恐龙更高。
A first A.第一只
B.second B.第二只
人教版六年级下册英语unit1 partA课文翻译:let's talkZhang Peng:Look!That's the tallest dinosaur in this hall.
张鹏:看!那是这个厅里最高的恐龙。
Mike:Yes,it is.How tall is it?
迈克:是的,它是。它有多高?
Zhang Peng:Maybe 4 metres.
张鹏:可能4米。
Mike:Wow!It's taller than both of us together.
迈克:哇!它比我们俩加起来还高。
Zhang Peng:Look! There are more dinosaurs over there!
张鹏:看!在那边有更多的恐龙!
Mike:They're all so big and tall.
迈克:它们都又大又高。
Zhang Peng:Hey,this dinosaur isn't tall!I'm taller than this one.
张鹏:嘿,这只恐龙不高!我比这只高。
Mike:Oh, yes.How tall are you?
迈克:哦,是的。你有多高?
Zhang Peng:I'm 1.65 metres.
张鹏:我身高1.65米。
How tall is Zhang Peng?
张鹏有多高?
Who is taller,Zhang Peng or the small dinosaur?
谁更高,张鹏还是那只小恐龙?
How tall are you?
你有多高?
I'm ____ metres.
我身高___米。
Who is taller than you?
谁比你高?
How old are you?
你多大了?
I'm____.
我_____。
Who is older than you?
谁比你年长?
人教版六年级下册英语unit1 partA课文翻译:Let's learnZhangPeng:How tall are you?
张鹏:你有多高?
John:I'm 1.61 metres.
约翰:我身高1.61米。
Zhang Peng:Oh! I'm taller.
张鹏:哦!我更高。
John:You're older than me,too.
约翰:你也比我年长。
人教版六年级下册英语unit1 part A课文翻译:Do a survey and reportHow old are you?
你多大了?
I'm 12 years old.
我12岁。
How tall are you?
你有多高?
I'm 1.64 metres.
我身高1.64米。
Wu Yifan is taller than John,but ZhangPeng is taller than Wu Yifan.
吴一凡比约翰高,但是张鹏比吴一凡高。
Name 名字
Age 年龄
Height 身高
Wu Yifan 吴一凡
1.64m 1.64米
人教版六年级下册英语unit1 partA课文翻译相关 文章 :
1. 六年级英语下册课文Unit1
2. 人教版高一必修一英语单词:Unit1
3.2016小学 六年级英语 暑假作业答案人教版
4. 高一英语必修1Unit2知识梳理、重点词汇解析 人教版(2)
5. 六年级下册语文书人教版第九课
5. 六年级上册英语书的第二课中文翻译
Gao Wei: What are you doing, Li Yan?
高伟:李燕,你在干什么?
Li Yan:I'm reading an enail from Lucy. She's my new friend.
李燕:我正在看露西写给我的邮件。她是我的新朋友。
Gao Wei:Can I read it?
高伟:我能看吗?
Li Yan:Sure.
李燕:当然!
Hi Li Yan
嗨,李燕
My name is Lucy. I'm from New Zealand. I'm twelve. Let me tell you something about my
daily life.
我叫露西,我来自新西兰,我十二岁,让我告诉你一些有关我的日常生活的事情吧,我每天早晨起点起床,我八点二十去上学,学校九点上课,我从九点到十一点半上课。
I get up at seven every morning. I go to school at twenty past eight. School begins at nine. I have classes from 9:00 to 11:30. I bring a lunch box to school.School ends at three.
I get home at about half past three. Then do my homework. I have dinner at about seven. After dinner, I watch TV. go to bed at 9:00.
我带午餐盒去学校。学校三点放学。我大约三点半到家。然后我做作业。我大约七点钟吃饭。晚饭后,我看电视。我九点钟睡觉。
How about you? Please e-mail me back.
你呢?请给我回信。
Best wishes.
祝你万事如意。
Lucy
露西
(5)六年英语书翻译成英语怎么写扩展阅读
这部分内容主要考察的是一般现在时的知识点:
表示通常性、规律性、习惯性、真理性(即事实)的动作或状态,或者动作有时间规律发生的事件的一种时间状态。在英语语法中,“时“指动作发生的时间,”态“指动作的样子和状态。
经常性:“经常发生的动作”,比如每天起床、吃饭、上学,一个星期去几次超市或新华书店等。规律性:在生活中,有的事情是有规律的,有的是偶尔做几次。这些都算经常发生的事件。习惯性:这个动作经常发生,是一般的情况而不是具体的某一次。
真理性:有些动作或状态是永恒的,比如长江向东流、地球绕着太阳转,比如谚语中举的事例、文学作品中描绘的事例,像“好马不吃回头草”等等。
6. 人教版六年级下册英语课本第6页的翻译
那些在窗户里的鞋子真漂亮!让我们去看一看。迈克,你的鞋子多少码?7码。7码?那版太小了。在中国我穿38号的权鞋。哦!你的脚比我的大。我的鞋子37码。真的吗?你看起来比我高。但是我想你更重。你有多重?我48千克。是的,你更重。我46千克。
7. 六年级新标准版英语书上册翻译
西蒙:你想参观联合国大楼吗?大明:那是什么?西蒙: 那是纽约非常重要的一座大楼。联合国想要使世界充满和平。许多国家都加入联合国。大明:中国加入联合国了吗?西蒙:是的中国是首批加入联合国的国家之一。大明:哇!太美了,它非常高大。西蒙:中国没有像这样的大楼吗?大明:有,我们中国有许多高大的建筑。西蒙:真的!你想到联合国大楼里参观吗?大明:是的!