大學問路對話英語怎麼說
㈠ 關於問路的英語對話
生活中,到達陌生的地方,難免會迷失方向。下面是我給大家整理的關於問路的英語對話,供大家參閱!
關於問路的英語對話篇1
p1: excuse me.
勞駕,打擾一下。
p2: yes?
怎麼了?
p1: can you tell me the way to parcesun street please?
你能告訴我去parcesun 街怎麼走嗎?
p2: yes, go along this road for about 100 meters until you come to the traffic light. turn right that's 5th avenue and parcesun street is the second on the left. ok?
好的,沿著這條路走大約100米就到了第一個紅綠燈處,向右轉是第五大道,parcesun 街就是左邊第二條街,好了嗎?
p1: yes, thank you very much.
好的,多謝。
p2: you are welcome.
不客氣。
關於問路的英語對話篇2
Lucy: Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the Cross Bakery building?
(女):對不起,能告訴我到Cross bakery大樓怎麼走嗎?
Man: The Cross Bakery building? Oh sure. You're actually walking in the opposite direction.
(男):cross bakery大樓嗎?當然,你現在的方向是反的。
Lucy: Oh, you're kidding! I thought I was heading east.
(女):不會吧,不認為我是在向東走。
Man: No, east is the other direction. To get to the Bakery, you need to turn around and go three blocks to Broadway. When you get to the intersection of Broadway and Elm, you hang a left. Go straight down that street for half a block and then you'll see the building on your left.
(男):不,東是另外一個方向。要去BAKERY大樓,你需要轉身,然後走過三個街區到broadway大街。當你走到broadway 與elm大街交界的地方,向左轉。再沿街走大約半個街區,然後在你左手邊你就看得到那個大樓了。
Lucy: Okay, let me see if I've got that. I need to go down Elm until I hit Broadway, then I make a left and the building is on my left hand side. Is that right?
(女):OK,看我是不是明白了。我需要沿著ELM大街一直走到broadway大街,然後向左轉,然後在我左邊就能看到那個大樓了,對嗎
Man: Yeah, you've got it. Do you want me to show you the way?
(男):是的,沒錯。需要我替您帶路嗎
Lucy: Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got it. Hopefully, I won't get lost again on my way there!
(女):多謝了,我想我能找到。希望在去那的路上我不再迷路了。
關於問路的英語對話篇3
p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?
勞駕,請問去大劇院怎麼走?
p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.
好的,但是有好長一段路要走。
p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?
有去大劇院的公交車嗎?
p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.
有,穿過這條馬路拐彎處有一個公交車站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它們都去大劇院。
p1: thank you very much.
多謝。
p2: you are welcome.
不客氣。
關於問路的英語對話篇4
一個英語不好的人在國外問路時發生的情景對話....
A. Excuse me, Sir. Do you speak English?
先生,你好,請問你會說英語嗎?
B. Sure, almost everyone speaks in the Netherlands.
我會,在荷蘭幾乎所有人都會說英語
A. Do you know the way to the Tivoli Garden's Restaurant?
你知道怎麼去宏福花園餐廳?
B. Yes, of course. Follow your nose until you get the roundabout ……
是的,當然。直走一走走到那個環島交叉口...
A. Sorry, will you speak more slowly? I can't follow you.
對不起,你能說慢點嗎?我聽得不太明白
B. Ok, I say you go straight on, and then you can see the roundabout, …
我的意思是直走,走到那個環島處..
A. Excuse me. What does “roundabout” mean?
對不起,請問環島是什麼意思?
B. Ok, a roundabout is a traffic circle. Then you first turn left and walk on until you see the traffic light. Then turn right.
哦,環島就是圓形的交叉口。你先往左拐,然後直走,走到紅綠燈那裡再右拐。
A. Sorry, I don't understand. My English needs work.
對不起,還是不懂,我英語不太好?
B. Do you speak other languages? I can also speak German.
那你還可以講別的語言嗎?我會講德語。
A. It helps if you speak Chinese. Thank you anyway, Sir. I think I will take a taxi.
如果你會講中文就好了,謝謝你,我看我還是打計程車好了。
關於問路的英語對話篇5
Alice:
Excuse me!
打擾一下。
Frank:
Yes ,what can I do for you?
有什麼可以幫你的?
Alice:
I am a new comer here,can you tell me how to get to the reception desk?
我是新來的學生,你能告訴我怎樣到達學校的接待處嗎?
Frank:
No problem.I'll lead you there.
沒問題,我帶你去吧。
Alice:
Oh,thanks a lot! I almost get lost.
哦,真是太感謝了。我都快迷路了。
Frank:
You are welcome.
不客氣。
關於問路的英語句型
excuse me . 勞駕
can you tell me the way to the station please ,
do you know the way to the station please.
how do i get to the station please.
你能告訴我去車站的路嗎?
關於問路的英語短語
left 左 right右
turn left 向左轉 , turn right 向右轉
go straight the ahead / go straight down 直行
go along the through until you come to沿著這條路走,直到……
a t junction. 丁字路口
a roadless circle. 環島
a set of traffic light. 紅綠燈
the restaurant. 餐館
the bank. 銀行
the church. 教堂
以上是我整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。
㈡ 問路的英語對話
下面是我整理的問路的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!
問路的英語對話1:
A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the nearest subway station?
B: Sure, walk along this road to the end, and then turn right, you will see a high building, and the subway station extrance is near the building.
A: thanks a lot
B: you are welcome~
A:打擾一下,你能告訴我最近的地鐵站怎麼走嗎?
B:當然。你沿著這條路一直走到盡頭,然後向右拐,就能看見一棟高樓,地鐵入口就在它旁邊。
A:非常感謝
B:不客氣
問路的英語對話2:
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什麼地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我們在這里,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這里到火車站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉。
問路的英語對話3:
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
A:對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎麼去博物館呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽車換乘83路公共汽車到那裡。
問路的英語 句子 大全:
Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Hotel Alelo by any chance?
勞駕﹐你知道怎麼去Alelo酒店么﹖
Do you know how I might get to the Hotel Alelo?
你知道我怎麼才能到Alelo酒店么﹖
Oh sure, you're not far at all!
當然﹐離這根本不遠!
You're only a few minutes away.
幾分鍾就能到。
Turn right at the light
Turn right at the next light, and you'll be headed north.
在下一個紅綠燈右轉﹐然後往北走。
You're gonna wanna stay on that street.
你要一直沿那條路走。
"Gonna wanna"聽著可能挺奇怪﹐但是美國人給別人指路時常常會用這種說法﹐意思是如果你不按照他們說的走﹐你就可能會迷路!
You wanna keep going on that street for a while.
你要沿著這條路走上一段時間。
You're gonna go north for a little ways.
你得往北走上一小段路。
Take the freeway
Then the easiest thing is to take the freeway.
然後﹐最簡單的辦法就是走高速。
You're gonna wanna go east on it.
你在高速上要往東走。
There's an entrance on Empire Ave.
在Empire大街上有一個入口。
So when you hit that street, you wanna take a right.
到那條街後你要向右拐。
About four miles
After about a block you should see the freeway entrance.
大約一個街區後你會看到高速的入口。
Watch out, cause it can be hard to make out at night.
仔細看著點兒﹐因為夜裡有時看不清。
Once you're on the freeway you just stay on it for a while.
上高速後﹐得在上面開一段時間。
I'd say it's about four miles.
我覺得大概要開4英里。
Exit Lincoln
The exit you wanna take is called Lincoln.
你要在一個叫Lincoln的出口下高速。
Watch out for it, cause if you miss it, it's hard to get back.
仔細看著點兒﹐一旦錯過﹐就很難繞回來了。
So exit on Lincoln, and then take a left.
在Lincoln出口下高速﹐然後向左拐。
As soon as you exit, turn left right off the bat.
一下高速馬上左拐。
On your right
Then you just stay on Lincoln the rest of the way.
剩下的路一直沿著Lincoln大街走。
You'll keep going on Lincoln about a mile or so.
你要在Lincoln大街上開一英里左右。
Then you'll see the hotel on your right.
然後你會看到酒店在你的右手邊。
It's a big yellow building, you can't miss it.
是一個黃色高樓﹐絕對不會錯過。
Thank you so much, have a nice day!
太謝謝你了﹐祝你愉快!
㈢ 問路英文對話短文精選
情景對話題是考查在一定語言環境中運用口語進行交際的能力歲氏。近幾年高考,交際用語考查的重點和熱點主要是考查道歉、感謝、看病、交通、購物、問路、問候、就餐、祝願、電話等方面的禮貌用語。我精心收集了問路英文對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!
問路英文對話短文1
A:Can you tell me the way to library?
您能告訴我去圖書館怎麼走嗎?
B:Sure, turn left at the next crossing.
當然,下一個路口往左拐。
A:Is it on Xinhua street?
是在新華路上嗎?
B:Yes. You can't miss it.
是的,你不會錯過的。
問路英文對話短文2
A:Excuse me, Is there a hotel nearby?
打擾了,請問附近有旅館嗎?
B:The nearsest one is about ten minutes' walk from here.
最近的旅館要走十分乎野散鍾能到。
A:how can I get there?
我怎麼去哪兒呢?
B:just walk down this road and you'll find it. it's on the right side.
沿著這條路一直走你就能找到。旅館在路右邊。
問路英文對話短文3
A:Excuse me, where is the nearest bank?
打擾了,最近的銀行在哪裡?
B:There is one next to the post office, round the corner.
在拐角處,挨著郵局有一家。
A:Thank you.
謝謝。
問路英文對話短文篇4
S:Excuse me, ma'am. Can you tell me where the nearest postoffice is?
女士,打擾一下。你能告訴我最近的郵局在哪裡嗎?
T:Of course. Go straight ahead. Turn right at the next street. You'll see a tall, yellow building.The post office is on the first floor.
當然可以。一直往前走,到下一條馬路往右拐,就可以看見一座黃色高樓,郵局就在它的第一層。
S:Do you mean that I go that way for one block, then turn right?
T:Yes, you are right.
嗯,你說對了脊念。
S:Is it far?
離這兒遠嗎?
T:No, It's only about five minutes' walk.
不遠,走路大約只需要5分鍾。
S:Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
T:It's my pleasure.
不客氣。
㈣ 關於問路的英語對話精選
隨著我國與國際社會的聯絡日益加強,英扒亮碧語交流在日常生活及重要的場合中顯得越來越重要。我整理了關於問路的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於問路的英語對話一
AExcuse me, where is the nearest gas station?
打擾了,最近的加油站在哪裡?
BGo along this street to the traffic lights.
沿著這條路走到交通燈那裡。
ATo the traffic lights?
走到交通燈?
BThat's right, and turn left at the lights.
沒錯,然後在交通燈那裡向左轉。
ALeft at the lights?
在交通燈那裡向左轉?
BAnd then right at the bridge.
然後在橋那裡向右轉。
ARight at the bridge?
在橋那裡向右轉?
BYes. The gas station is on the left. And you can't miss it.
是的。加油站就在左邊。你不會錯過的。
關於問路的英語對話二
AExcuse me, do the buses stop here?
打擾了,公車在這里停嗎?
BYes, they all stop at this corner.
是的,他們都在這鍵友個角落停。
AI want to go to Broadway and 82nd Street. Can I take any bus that es along?
我想去百老匯和第82街。有沒有公車到同時到這兩個地方的?
BYou can take any bus except the Number 9.
你可以搭任何一路公車,除了9路之外。
AHow often do the buses run?
公車多久一班?
BThey run about every five minutes.
每5分鍾一班。
AFine.How long does it take to get to 82nd Street?
好的。去第82街要多久?
BAbout fifteen minutes. It's not far.Are you a stranger in New York?
大概15分鍾。不遠。你剛來紐約嗎?
AYes, I am. I arrived only three days ago from Japan.
是的,我三天前剛從日本過來。
BHow do you like New York city?
你覺得紐約市怎麼樣?
AI like it very much, but it's a little confusing to me.
我非常喜歡春舉它,但是對我來說有點混亂。
BYou'll soon get accustomed to it. It's not difficult. Well, here's the bus.Fortunately, it's not full.
你很快就會習慣的。這並不難。額,公車來了。很幸運,人未滿。
AThank you for the rmation.
謝謝你提供的資訊。
BDon't mention it.
不客氣。
關於問路的英語對話三
AExcuse me, could you tell me how to get to the school clinic? I've lost my way.
打擾了,你能告訴我如何去校醫室嗎?我迷路了。
BYes. Go straight ahead till you e to the traffic lights, turn left there and it's the first turnning on the right.
是的。一直往前走,直到你到達交通燈,在那裡向左轉,醫務室就在第一個拐角處的右邊了。
AStraight ahead to the traffic lights,left and then right.
往前走,走到交通燈,向左然後向右。
BThat's it. It'll take you about five minutes.
沒錯。去那裡大概要5分鍾。
AThank you very much.
非常感謝你。
㈤ 英語問路情景對話15句
A:Excuse me,Where am I on this map?
B:You』re right here,bus station,we are in the heart of the city.
A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什麼地方?
B:你在這敗純兒,汽車站,我們現在在市中心.
A:Hello!Which bus should I take to railway station?
B:You can take a No.22 bus here.
A:Where am I supposed to change?
B:At University street.
A:請問到火車站,我該做哪路判枯寬車?
B:您可以在這兒乘掘亮坐22路公共汽車.
A:我應該在哪站換車?
B:在學院路換車.
A:Do you know of any post offices near here?
B:You』ll see one at the corner on your left.
A:您知道這附近的郵局嗎?
B:在左側拐角那兒就能看見一個.
A:What』s the name of this street?
B:Central Park Street.
A:這條街叫什麼名字?
B:中央公園大街.
㈥ 大學英語關於問路的對話,兩三分鍾的就行
Where is the shoe store? (鞋店在哪兒?)
Go straight for two blocks. (一直走,過兩條街就有。)
How do I get to the shoe store?
對不起,我迷路了。
Excuse me, but I'm lost. *lost表示「迷路」。
I don't know where I am.
我在地圖上的什麼地方?
Where am I on this map?
Where am I on this map? (我在地圖上的什麼地方?)
You're right here, near Central Park. (你在這兒,中央公園附近。)
Where am I? (我在哪兒呢?)
Where am I located? (我在什麼地方呢?)
Can you point to where I am on this map?
這條街叫什麼名字?
What's the name of this street?
What street am I on? (我現在在哪條街上?)
這附近有郵局嗎?
Is there a post office near here?
Is there a post office near here? (這附近有郵局嗎?)
Yes, there is. Go straight... (有,在那兒。一直往前走……)
Where's the nearest post office? (離這兒最近的郵局在哪兒?)
Is there a post office close by?
Is there a post office around here?
Do you know of any post offices near here? (您知道這附近的郵局嗎?)
去櫻花飯店怎麼走?
How do I get to the Sakura Hotel?
Where's the Sakura Hotel? (櫻花飯店在哪兒?)
Could you give me directions to the Sakura Hotel?
What direction should I follow to get to the Sakura Hotel?
從第一派搭態個信號燈往右拐。
Turn right at the first traffic light. *turn right表示「右拐」,turn left表示「左拐」。
洗手間在哪兒?
Where's the rest room?
在右邊。
It's on the right.
It's on your right.
一直走到第二個街塵源區。
Go straight for two blocks. *block 是四面被道路圍成的街區。
在左側拐角那兒就能看見。
You'll see it at the corner on your left. *at the corner 的at也可以用on替換。
對不起,我也是第一次來這兒。
Sorry, I'm new here, too.
Excuse me. Is Shinjuku far? (請問,新宿離這兒還遠嗎?)
Sorry, I'm new here, too. (對不起,我也是第一次來這兒。)
I'm a stranger here, too.
I don't know either. (我也不知道。)
在那家咖啡館的旁邊。
It's next to the coffee shop.
It's beside the coffee shop.
It's just before the coffee shop. (就在那家咖啡館的前邊一點兒。)
在市政廳的對面。
It's across from City Hall.
It's opposite City Hall.
It's on the opposite side of City Hall.
正對著市政廳。
It faces City Hall. *face 表示「(建築物等)正對面,正沖著」。
在書店枝汪和葯店之間。
It's between the bookstore and the drugstore.
在教堂的這一邊。
It's on this side of the church.*用this side表示「這邊」。
It's before the church.
在這條路的盡頭。
It's at the end of this street. *at the end of...「最靠後的,到頭的」。
這兒離新宿近嗎?
Am I near Shinjuku?
Is Shinjuku close to here? (這兒離新宿近嗎?)
Am I close to Shinjuku?
這兒離新宿有多遠?
How far is it to Shinjuku? *How far is it to...? 是就時間和距離具體要花多少所問。「到……有多遠(需要多長時間)?」。
Is Shinjuku far? (新宿還遠嗎?)
How close are we to Shinjuku?
要多長時間?
How long will it take? *用來詢問到達目的地需要多長時間。
5分鍾左右。
About five minutes.
到那兒遠嗎?
Is it far?
Will it take long? (費時間嗎?)
Is it far from here? (離這兒遠嗎?)
不遠。
Not far.
It's not far.
㈦ 超簡單的20句英語對話問路
用英語向別人問路時,有哪些簡單的英語對話口語 句子 ?下面是我給大家整理了 問路 英語對話,供大家參閱!
問路英語對話1
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什麼地方?
B:我們在這里,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這里到火車站呢?
B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉。
問路英語對話2
1、問路的幾種表示 方法 : a. Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the museum? 請你告訴我去博物館怎麼走? 請你告訴我去博物館怎麼走? c. Would you please tell me where the post office is? 請告訴我郵局在哪兒? d. Will it take long to get to the airport? 去機場要很長時間嗎?
e. Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. 對不起,我要找一家葯店。 f. Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby?
請問附近有醫院嗎?
g. Is the zoo far from here? 動物園離這兒遠嗎?
2、回答別人問路的表示方法:
a. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights.
沿這條路一直走到紅綠燈那兒。
b. Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二個十字路口向右左轉彎。
c. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square.
坐46路公共汽車,在廣場下車。
d. It's in the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road.
在淮海路和西藏路的路口。
e. Go straight ahead along the street and then turn left.
沿著街道往前走,然後往走轉彎。
f. There is a post office at / in the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road.
史密斯街和海灣路的十字路口有個郵局。
g.The hospitai is on the corner of Yuhong Jie and Xinzheng Jie.
醫院位於育紅街和新政街的街角上。
問路英語對話3
Hugh directs Emma to a police station
Emma:Excuse me. Excuse me
Hugh:Yes.
Emma:Is there a Police Station near here﹖
Hugh:Ah...police station﹖ Yes there is. Yes. Let me just think.
You want to go straight on straight down this road for about a mile.
Emma: Aha.
Hugh:And then you turn right at some traffic lights...yes traffic lights...turn right. Go straight on...and then you turn
left at a roundabout. There's a big church on the corner.
Emma:Ah...
Hugh:And the police station is next to that.
Emma:Ah...OK...OK.
Hugh:Is that clear﹖
Emma:I think so.
Hugh:OK-good Bye.
Emma:Thanks...bye...
告訴埃瑪怎樣去警察局
埃瑪: 對不起,打攪一下。
休: 啊?
埃瑪: 這附近有警察局嗎?
休: 啊……警察局?是的,有一個,是,我想想。你沿著這條路一直走,大約一英里。
埃瑪: 好的。
休: 警察局就在它旁邊。
埃瑪: 啊……好的……好的……
休: 清楚了嗎?
埃瑪: 知道了。
休: 好,再見。
埃瑪: 謝謝……再見。
㈧ 關於問路英語情景對話
出國旅行之前最重要的就是學會一些常用的問路英語口語,下面我為大家帶來有關問路英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
問路英語情景對話1:
A:Sorry to trouble you. Can you tell me how to get to the City Bank?
麻煩您一下,到花旗銀行怎麼走?
B:It's about two or there blocks away from here.
B:離這兒有兩三個街區.
A:How long will it take if I walk?
A:走著去需要多長時間?
B:It'll take you about 15 minutes.
B:大約15分鍾.
問路英語情景對話2:
A:How can I get to the zoo?
A:我怎樣才能到動物園呢?
B:You can take a bus.
B:您可以坐共汽車.
A:Does this bus go to the zoo?
這輛車開往動物園嗎?
畝雀B:Yes,it does.
B:是的.
問路英語情景對話3:
A:Can you tell me how I can get to the Grand Cinema?
A:怎樣才能到宏大影院呢?
B:It's on the Park Avenue. It's too far to walk. You'd better take a bus.
在帕克大街.步行去太遠了.最好坐公共汽車.
A:Which bus shall I take?
A:坐哪路公共汽車?
B:Bus No.2.
B:二路.
問路英語情景雀耐褲對話4:
A:Excuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?
打擾一下,請問郵局在哪兒?
B:It's on the Fifth Avenue.
B:在第五大街.
A:I'm afraid I don't quite understand.
A:我不大明白.
B:I see.You're a stranger here.Walk two blocks ahead, then turn left. You can't miss it.
我知道了,你沒來過這兒.向前走兩個街區,然後向左拐頃簡就到了.
問路英語情景對話5:
A:Is this the road to Friendship Store?
A:這是去友誼商店的路嗎?
B:You could get there this way, but it's nearer to go along Walt Street.
從這兒走可以到,但從沃爾特大街走更近.
A:Where is Walt Street?
A:沃爾特大街在哪兒?
B:Next to this one.
㈨ 關於指路問路英語對話
在世界市場形成和經濟全球化進程快速發展的大背景下,作為全球通用性最強的語言--英語,在各國教育中的地位持續提升。尤其是職業英語,作為社會生活和國家間交流的重要手段,其地位也日益提升。我整理了關於指路問路英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於指路問路英語對話一
Tim:Excuse me.
勞駕(對不起,麻煩問一下)。
Mei: Yes?
什麼?
Tim:How do I get to the Sanlitun, please?
我怎麼去三里屯?
Mei:It’s not far. Go straight on then turn right at the end of the road.
離這兒不遠,一直往前走,走到頭兒向右拐。
Tim:Thanks.
謝謝。
Mei:You’re welcome.
不客氣。
關於指路問路英語對話二
Paul:Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Forbidden City, please?
勞駕,你能不能告訴我去故宮的路怎麼走?
Wei:Sure. Go straight on down this road, take the second left and then the first right. It’s next to Tiananmen Square.
當然可以。順著這條路往前走,到第二個路口向左轉,然後見第一個路口再向右轉。就在天安門廣場的旁邊。
Paul:Thank you.
謝謝。
Wei:Don’t mention it.
不客氣。
關於指路問路英語對話三
Ling:Excuse me, is there a Chinese supermarket near here?
請問,這附近有沒有中國超市?
Jill:Yes, there is a supermarket in Chinatown.
有。中國城就有中國超市。
Ling:Where’s Chinatown?
那中國城在哪兒?
Jill:It’s to the north of Trafalgar Square.
在特拉法加廣場的北面。
Jack:Thank you very much.
謝謝。
Jill:You’re welcome.
不客氣。
關於指路問路英語對話四
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什麼地方?
B:我們在這里,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這里到火車站呢?
B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉。
A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?
B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.
A:對不起,我迷路了,請問您能告訴我去車站怎麼走嗎?
B:我正朝那邊去。讓我給你帶路吧!
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
A:對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎麼去博物館呢?
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽車換乘83路公共汽車到那裡。
㈩ 問路用英語
問路的常見英語表達:
1.Excuse me, where is the post office? 2.Is these a post office near /around hear? 3.Can you tell me the way to the post office ? 4.How can I get to the post office?
5.Which is the way to the post office ? 6.Do you know the way to the post office? 7.Can you tell me how to get to the library? 問路的常見英語表達開頭語: Excuse me, where is the „„ Excuse me, how to go to the „„
Excuse me, which is the way to the „„ it's on the left \ right it's between the „„ it's besides the „„ it's in the front of „„
問路的英語對話
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map? A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什麼地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city. B:我們在這里,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I』m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station? A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這里到火車站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left. B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉。
問路的英語對話2
A: Excuse me. I』m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station? A:對不起,我迷路了,請問您能告訴我去車站怎麼走嗎?
B: I』m walking that way. Let me lead you the way. B:我正朝那邊去。讓我給你帶路吧!
問路的英語對話3
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I』m looking for the Museum. A:對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
B: Boy, you are lost. It』s across town. B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum? A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎麼去博物館呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there. B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽車換乘83路公共汽車到那裡。
問路的英語對話的一些表達方法:
Can you tell me the way to the station? 請你告訴我去火車站怎麼走?Go straight ahead and turn left at the traffic lights. 沿這條路一直向前走,在紅綠燈那兒向左轉。
1).問路的幾種表示方法:
a. Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the museum? 請你告訴我去博物館怎麼走?
b. Could you tell me how I can get to the museum? 請你告訴我去博物館怎麼走?
c. Would you please tell me where the post office is? 請告訴我郵局在哪兒?
d. Excuse me, but please tell me how to get to the railway station? 請問,去火車站怎麼走?
e. Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. 對不起,我要找一家葯店。
f. Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby? 請問附近有醫院嗎?
g. Is the zoo far from here? 動物園離這兒遠嗎?
h. Will it take long to get to the airport? 去機場要很長時間嗎?
2).回答別人問路的表示方法:
a. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿這條路一直走到紅綠燈那兒。
b. Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二個十字路口向右 / 左轉彎。
c. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽車,在廣場下車。
d. It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。
e. Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. 沿著外灘往前走,然後往走轉彎。
2. It's only about ten minutes' walk. 那兒離這兒只有走大約10分鍾的路。 it常被用來表示距離,後面可以跟表示距離的名詞短語,也可以跟「名詞(表示時間) + 名詞(表示行走方式)」,要注意撇號的位置。例如:
It is three miles to the lake. 這兒離湖有3英里的路程。
My home is not far from here. It's only five minutes' walk. 我家離這兒不遠,走5分鍾就到。
It is one hour' ride from Shanghai to Suzhou. 從上海坐車到蘇州有1小時的路程。
有時地方名稱也直接做主語:The post office is two blocks away. 郵局離這兒兩個街區的距離。
1).corner前可用不同的介詞表示不同的位置概念,街道的拐角可用介詞on或at。例如:
There is a post office at / on the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road. 史密斯街和海灣路的十字路口有個郵局。
The dog slept comfortably in the corner of the room. 那條狗在屋角舒服地睡覺。
2).街道的名稱可使用avenue, street和boulevard。avenue指的是寬闊的林蔭大道,尤其指美國城市裡縱向的街道,與其交叉的橫道稱為street。boulevard也是林蔭大道