喜歡就買衣服英語怎麼說
㈠ 我去商店裡買自己喜歡的衣服 英語怎麼寫
I went to the store to buy the clothes I like.
㈡ 關於買衣服的英語對話
情景教學法在小學英語對話教學中的應用□陳美心英語是一門實踐性很強的工具學科,運用英語進行交際是其實踐性的主要表現。我整理了關於買衣服的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於買衣服的英語對話一
A:Hello, may I help you?
B:Well, I'm looking for some winter clothes. And I notice you have pre-season sale on all your winter apparel.
A:Yes, everything is 25% off.
B:Do you have any skirt that will go with this sweater?
A:Sure, we have both skirts and slacks that will go well with the sweater. I especially like this flowery skirt. It's very much in style this year.
B:I don't think that shade of green will go with my complexion. Do you have any of those skirts in black or tan?
A:Look on the rack to your right.
B:Oh, yes. Just show me where the fitting rooms are now. I can't wait to try this on.
關於買衣服的英語對話二
A:Are you being served, madam?
有人招待你嗎,女士?
B:No. Um, do you carry any padded coat?
沒有。你們有沒有棉衣賣?
A:Yes, what size is in your mind?
有的,要什麼尺寸的?
B:Small size.
小號的。
A:Any particular brand?
要什麼牌子的?
B:Whatever. You know, I’m thinking of a gift for my mother. It’s her 60 birthday next Friday. Could you give me some advice? You are the expert.
隨便。我想給我母親買件禮物。下周五是她的60大壽。你能建議一下嗎?你是行家。
A:How about this one? It’s the latest design, simple but elegant.
這個怎麼樣?這是最新設計,簡單而高雅。
B:Looks nice. How much do you charge?
看上去不錯。你賣多少錢?
A:$ 100.
100美元。
B:That’s sheer robbery. I’m sure you can do better than that.
簡直是搶劫價。我想你肯定能便宜一點。
A:How much would you say?
你說多少?
B:$80.
80美元A
關於買衣服的英語對話三
A:Good morning, madam. We have a variety of pants. Which one do you like best?
早上好,夫人!我們有各種款式的褲子。你最喜歡哪一條?
B:Good morning. I want to buy a pair of pants to match my blouse. Can you give some advice?
您好。我想買一條褲子配我這件襯衣。你能給我點建議嗎?
A:Let me see. How about this brown one? I think they go well with your yellow blouse.
讓我看看。這條棕色的怎樣?我想它與你的黃色襯衫很相配。
B:Oh, but the cloth of the pants is neither fine nor substantial.
但這褲子的布料不夠精密,也不結實。
A:What about this pair? It is made of pure cloth.
這條怎樣?是純棉的。
B:I enjoy this kind of material. Let me try on the medium size.
A我喜歡這種布料。我試一條中號的吧。
:You really look pretty in them.
你穿起來很漂亮。
B:The pants seem to be my size, and I like the color too. But could you show me another one, please? There is a stain here.
這褲子似乎正合我的尺碼,我也很喜歡這顏色。但是你能不能再給我拿一條。這里有個污跡。
A:I’m terribly sorry, madam. It’s the last one.
實在對不起,夫人。這是最後一條了。
B:That’s so bad. Then can I have some discount?
真糟糕。那能給打點折嗎?
B:Yes, but just a little. I just put it on the shelf this morning, and there’s nothing wrong with it.
但只是一點點。因為我今天早晨才把它放在貨架上,沒有什麼問題。
㈢ 英語寫我喜歡吃的和購買衣服
i like food and buy clothes
㈣ 英語:我非常喜歡買衣服
你好!
我非常喜歡買衣服
I really like to buy clothes
㈤ 買衣服時怎樣用英語和售貨員對話
1.I』m just browsing.(我只是隨便看看。)
當你走進商店,營業員通常都會走過來問你「May I help you?」(需要幫忙嗎?)或是「Are you looking for something?」(你想買什麼衣服?)如果你只是隨便看看,不妨客氣地說「I』m just browsing.」或「I』m just looking.」這樣你就可以在商店裡隨便逛了。如果你要找某種衣服,如毛衣,你就可以說,「I』m looking for a sweater. Could you help me?」(我想買一件毛衣,你能告訴我在哪裡嗎?)或是「Do you have any sweater?」(你們賣毛衣嗎?)
2.May I try this on?(我能試試這件嗎?)
如果想知道自己看中的衣服能不能試穿,可以問營業員「May I try this on?」當然,在美國,大部份衣服都是可以試穿的,倒是可以問營業員「Where is the fitting room?」(試衣間在哪裡?)有時進試衣間前,有人會在門口問你「How many?」這時你只要告訴她你拿了幾件衣服就可以了。比如拿了兩件,你回答:「Two」就可以了。這時候,她會給你一塊上面寫著2的牌子,進去之前,你只要把這個牌子掛在門上。
3.I like this tank top.It goes with my baggy jeans.(我喜歡這件背心,它很配我的寬松牛仔褲。)
tank top就是背心。有一種男生穿的純白背心,美國人把它戲稱為「wife-beater」。因為他們覺得穿這種背心的人通常有結實的肌肉,回家後喜歡打老婆。「baggy」是「寬松」的意思,如男生穿的寬松短褲就叫「baggy pants」。而我們熟悉的直筒牛仔褲是「straight jeans」。
寫作思路:可以根據自己的實際情況和想法進行闡述自己的購物習慣,再介紹一下自己的愛好等等。
正文:
Every season, it's also the time for me to buy clothes crazily, because the prices of clothes bought at this time are very cheap. Although the price of clothes is very cheap, the quality is not bad when there are sales promotion activities in the clothing store or when the season changes.
每到換季的時候,也是我瘋狂購買衣服的時候了,因為在這個時候買的衣服價錢都很便宜。在賣衣服的商店舉辦促銷活動,或者換季的時候,雖然衣服的價錢十分便宜,但是質量並不差。
I love swimming, originally I can't swim, but I think swimming can exercise, I don't know how much saliva I choked in the process of learning, until now I have learned backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle. In summer, I go swimming almost every Saturday and Sunday. My mother said, "there are as many people in the swimming pool as mplings." I guess they like swimming very much, too.
我愛好游泳,原來我不會游泳,但是我覺得游泳能鍛煉身體,我在學的過程中不知嗆了多少口水,直到現在我學會了仰泳、蛙泳、自由泳。到夏天的時候,我幾乎每個周六周日我都去游泳,媽媽說:「游泳池人多的跟下餃子一樣。」我猜他們也肯定很喜歡游泳吧。
I learned that as long as you work hard, you will get harvest. I learned
two famous sayings. One is that Kung Fu is not inferior to those who
have a heart. The other is that nothing is difficult for those who have a
heart. As long as you pay more than others, you will gain more. Any
achievement is the result of hard work.
我從中學到了只要你努力就會得到收獲,我學到了兩句名言,一:功夫不負有心人,二:世上無難事只怕有心人,只要你付出了比別人更多,你就會收獲跟多,任何成就都是刻苦努力的結果。