別扭英語怎麼說及英語單詞
❶ 英語單詞awkward什麼意思
awkward [ˈɔ:kwəd]
a.尷尬的,棘手的;難操縱的;笨拙的
❷ 讀音很像騷爾的是哪個英文單詞
您好 單詞為:
Sour
英 [ˈsaʊə(r)] 美 [saʊr]
adj.酸的;有酸味的;敵對的;壞脾氣的;別扭的制
vi.變酸百,變餿;發酵度;厭煩;敗壞
vt.變壞,惡化;使變酸;使失望知;使不毛
n.酸味;苦事
望採納 謝謝
❸ 把牌翻過來英文怎麼說
用check只能形容牌桌上的撲克牌游戲,turn around是指人轉過身,turn over既可以指轉身又可以指翻轉東西正反面
❹ 英語的俚語
英語常用俚語
in one's back pocket 在某人褲子後口袋裡(是某人的囊中之物)
in the dark 在黑暗中(茫然,什麼也不知道)
in the lime light 站在聚光燈圈裡(出風頭)
in the spotlight 站在聚光燈圈裡(出風頭)
It's Greek to me. 希臘文(天書)
in the middle of nowhere 周圍什麼也沒有(前不見村,後不著店)
joined at the hip 連體嬰(死黨,從不分開的兩個人)
jump the gun 槍未響先偷跑(搶先)
just what the doctor ordered 正是大夫說的(對症下葯)
keep an ear to the ground 一耳貼地(注意新動向)
keep one's fingers crossed/cross one's fingers 把手指交叉成十字架(暗祈上蒼保佑)
kick the bucket 踢水桶(翹辮子)
kill two birds with one stone一 箭雙雕,一舉兩得
kiss up to 討好
kitty corner 小貓的角落(斜對角)
knuckle sandwich 指節骨三明治(飽以老拳)
landslide 山崩(壓倒性的勝利)
last straw 最後一根稻草
left a bitter taste in one's mouth 留下滿嘴苦味(留下不愉快的回憶)
left hanging 被晾起來了(被掛起來,懸而不決)
let sleeping dogs lie 別驚動睡著的狗(別無事生非,過去的事不要再提)
let the cat out of the bag 放出袋中貓(泄密,說漏嘴)
light a fire under your butt 在屁股下點一把火(促其行動)
light at the end of the tunnel 隧道末端的光(一線希望)
like hot cakes 象剛出爐的蛋糕(很受歡迎的東西,搶手貨)
like looking for a needle in a haystack 如同在稻草堆里找一根針(大海撈針)
like pulling hen's teeth 跟拔母雞的牙一樣(艱苦不堪)
like shooting fish in a barrel 桶里射魚(瓮中捉鱉)
like stealing candy from a baby 娃娃手裡騙糖(易事)
ling winded 長舌,碎嘴
loose cannon 松動的大炮(一觸即發的脾氣)
lose one's marbles 瘋了,神智不清
low blow 不正當的攻擊,下流手段
pale in comparison 相形失色 peas in a pod 一莢之豆(好哥兒們) pieces come together 拼圖游戲湊成圖案(諸事順利,達成完美結果) play it by ear 不用看譜(隨機應變) plenty of other fish in the sea 海里的魚多得很(天涯何處無芳草) poker face 撲克面孔(喜怒不形於色) pop the question 提出大問題(求婚) pot calling the kettle black 鍋嫌壺黑(五十步笑百步)……
不 保 存保 存 一 天 保 存 一 月保 存 一 年 新用戶注冊 | 忘記密碼?
首頁 教育項目 網站建設 本站服務 項目動態 教育信息 招生信息 考試題庫 教育素材 課件園 留言簿
您現在的位置: 首頁 >> 教育信息 >> 學生天地 >> 英語角 >> 正文
英語常用俚語 熱
英語常用俚語
〔 作者:佚名 轉貼自:國際在線 點擊數:95 更新時間:2004-10-25 文章錄入:mato 〕
減小字體 增大字體
take a hike 走路(滾蛋)
take a rain check 因雨停賽時送給觀眾下次免費來看的票(另一次機會)
take off 動身
take one for the team 為了全隊挨一下(為了集體利益,犧牲個人利益)
take the word right out of someone's mouth 替我說了(你所說的正是我想要說的)
the ball is in someone's court 球在你那邊(該你行動了)
the walls have ears 牆有耳朵(隔牆有耳)
the whole nine yards 整整九碼(一舉成功,美式足球的攻方一次需推進十碼)
throw in the towel 扔毛巾(認輸,放棄)
tie the knot 打結(結婚)
toe the line 循規蹈矩,沿著線走
tongue in cheek 閑磕牙(挖苦地)
too many cooks in the kitchen 廚房裡廚子太多(築室道謀,三個和尚沒水渴)
twinkle in your mother's eye 母親眼中的一閃靈光(未出娘胎)
twisted 脾氣擰,別扭
two left feet 有兩只左腳(笨手笨腳)
under my skin 鑽到我的皮下(讓我極不舒服)
under the weather 受了風寒
until the cows come home 等到牛回家(空等,白等)
until you are blue in the face 干到臉發青(也是白乾)
unwind 放鬆發條(輕松下來)
up for grabs 大家有份
up in the air 掛在空中(懸而未決)
walk in someone's shoes 穿他的鞋走走看(設身處地,經歷相同)
walk on air(高興得)腳不點地,飄飄然
washed up 像是洗過的(筋疲力盡,力氣都放完了)
water off a ck's back 鴨背的水珠(馬耳東風)
water under the bridge 橋下的水(逝水,覆水)
when hell freezes over 地獄結冰(絕不可能的事)
weed out 除去雜草(淘汰)
well rounded全 能,全才
when pigs fly 豬飛的時候(絕不可能)
not lift a finger 連手指都不動一動(袖手旁觀)
wound up 上足發條(緊張,興奮)
wrapped around his/her little finger 化為繞指柔(玩弄於股掌之間)
wring his neck 扭斷他的脖子
雅虎搜星盤點之大話金庸美女
張惠妹發片神采奕奕(組圖)
全球最性感金發美女 詹妮弗-艾利森(組圖)
辣妹維多利亞的帥氣與嫵媚(組圖) 火箭破「麥蒂魔咒」 姚明獲得上周西部最佳
連吃敗仗皇馬陷低谷 主席弗洛倫蒂諾引咎辭職
國象第一超模棋手 狂傲棋風如其性感身體
橄欖球寶貝透明裝撩人 冬奧冰舞美女走光
林志玲 自娛自樂 搜星 走光 金球獎 《無極》 《金剛》 大話體壇 貼圖 減肥論壇 排球女將 足球 NBA 電遊玩家
收藏本頁
聯系我們
論壇幫助
登錄 注冊 搜索 風格 論壇狀態 論壇展區 道具中心 我能做什麼
>> 趕快加入一起背單詞吧
英語愛好者 → 英語詞彙 → 英語詞彙 → 英語口語俚語
您是本帖的第 86 個閱讀者
標題:英語口語俚語 樹形 列印 收藏 推薦
Eric
等級:管理員
文章:77
積分:1046
注冊:2005-06-19 QQ 樓主
英語口語俚語
A bargain is a bargain. 達成的協議不可撕毀。
A close call! 太危險了。
A fifty-fifty chance. 五成的機會。
A flash in the pan. 曇花一現。
After you , please! 你先走,請。
All set? 一切妥當?
Are you going to Paris for good? 你們要去巴黎永久居住嗎?
As far as policy is concerned , I have to say something. 談到政策,我得說幾句。
As far as I『m concerned. 就我而言。
Be my guest. 請便。
Can you give me a rain check on that? 你可以改天再請我嗎?
Can『t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘。
Close the door after you , please. 請隨手關門。
Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。
Chances are slim. 機會很小。
Could you fill in for him? 你能代替他嗎?
Could you speak up, please? 能不能請你說話大聲點?
Could you page Mr. Stone, please? 請廣播找石頭先生好嗎?
Cut it out. = Go on. =Knock it off. 不要這個樣子啦~
Do to hell! 滾蛋!
Do you have any openings? 你們有空缺嗎?
Do you have a single room available? 你們有空的單人房嗎?
Do you take cream in your coffee? 你咖啡要加奶水嗎?
Does it ring a bell? 它熟嗎?
Don『t beat around the bush. 別拐彎抹角。
Don『t chicken out. Be a man. 不要退縮了。
Don『t dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。
Don『t get me wrong. 別誤會我。
Don』t give me a hard time! 別跟我過不去好不好!
Don『t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。
Don』t jump on me. 不要跟我發火。
Don『t nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!
Don』t panic. 不要慌啊!
Don』t play the goat. 不要胡鬧。
Don『t pull the chairs about, boys! 不要把椅子拖來拖去,孩子們!
Don『t push me. 別逼我。
Don』t sell yourself short. 別看輕自己。
Don『t tell others. Let sleeping dogs lie. 不要告訴別人。莫惹是非。
Don『t trust to chance. 別碰運氣。
Don『t you dare come back again? 你敢再回來!
Draw your chair up to the table. 把你的椅子拉到桌子旁邊來。
Drop dead. 走開點。 (去死吧!)
Drop me a line! 寫封信給我。
Drop me off at the Hilton. 載我到希爾頓。
Early rising makes for good health. 早起有助於身體健康。
Encore! 再來一次。
Every bad has some good. 壞事情也有好的一面。
Every time I see you , you leave me out in the cold.
每次我見到你,你都不理睬我。
Facing his enemy , he had to play it by ear.
面隊敵人,他只有隨機應變了。
Far from it.
一點也不。
Farewell!
再見啦。
First come, first served.
捷足先登。
Foot the bill.
付賬。
For the old time sake,please give me a hand this time.
看在舊日關系的面子上,請幫我這一回。
For the time being.
暫時的。
Fresh!
好有型。
Get off my back.
少跟我羅嗦。
Get over yourself.
別自以為是。
Get the hell out of here.
滾開。
Give me a ball park figure.
給我一個大概的數字。
Give me a break。
饒了我吧。
Give me a hand.
幫我一下忙。
Give me some feedback.
給我些建議吧。
Go ahead with your plan. I』m all for it.
進行你的計劃吧,我完全贊成。
God bless you!
願老天保佑你。
Gorgeous!
美極了。
Great minds think alike.
英雄所見略同。
He always goofs off.
他總是糊里糊塗。
He always likes to play a lone hand.
他喜歡單槍匹馬地去干。
He double-crossed me.
他出賣了我。
Have you ever seen your old fame?
你還見過你的舊情人嗎?
He is a nut.
他有點神經病。
He is a phoney.
他是一個騙子。
He is trying to cash in on me.
他想占我便宜。
He is the man behind the curtain(scenes).
他是幕後人物。
He is in a jam.
他可糟了。
He is heavily insured against death.
他給自己投了巨額的人身保險。
He is capable of any crime.
他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
He is about to explode.
他的肺都快要氣炸了。
He is really on the ball.
他真的思路很敏捷。
He is a fast talker.
他老是說得天花亂墜。
He dare not tell us his evil conct.
他不敢告訴我們他的罪行。
He gave me a black look.
他惡狠狠地看了我一眼。
He got off on the wrong foot when he started doing.
他一開始就出師不利。
He got to know the ins and outs of the accidents.
他終於弄清了事件的前因後果。
He got savoir-faire.
言行得體。
He had racked his brain.
他已經絞盡腦汁了。
He has a lot on the ball.
他很能幹。
He has a nice sum of money put away.
他存了一大筆錢。
He has a remarkable memory.
他有驚人的記憶力。
He has his faults, but all in all, he is a good guy.
他有不對的地方,但總的來說,他還是個不錯的傢伙。
He has never rested on his laurels.
他從不滿足目前的成就。
He hit upon a plan to defeat his antagonist.
他突然想出了一個挫敗他的對手的計劃。
He hooted with laughter.
他大笑了起來。
He just stepped out.
他剛剛出去。
He left his wife high and dry.
他拋棄了他的妻子。
He lives only a stone『s throw from here.
他住的地方離這兒只有一箭之遙。
He may show up soon.
他馬上就回來。
He ran his horse up the hill.
他策馬跑上小山。
He sat there without turning an eyelash.
他泰然自若地坐在那邊。
He sat with his arms across the chest.
他坐在那裡,雙臂交*於胸前。
He struck his attacker on the ear.
他打了那個攻擊者一耳光。
He suddenly realized that he had been made a monkey of by his opponents.
他突然發現自己被對手給耍了。
He told me to get lost.
他叫我走開。
He walks with a quick pace.
他快步走路。
He was put on the spot.
他已經給人打死了。
He will give me cradle-to-grave protection.
他將保護我一生一世。
He will not turn the cold shoulder on me when I am in trouble.
他不會在我困難時疏遠我。
He won a monkey at the horse races.
他在跑馬中贏了500美元。
His argument doesn』t hold water.
他的論點站不住腳。
He『s a brain.
他可是個有頭腦的人。
He』s always on the go.
他永遠是前進的。
He『s behind the times.
他落伍了。
He』s down and out.
他已經完了。
He『s getting a little bit plump.
他有一點胖~。
He『s gone for the day.
他今天已經走了。
He『s tied up.
他走不開。
He『ll be out and about very soon.
他很快就能到戶外活動了。
Her parents spent great efforts to groom her for a violinist.
她的父母花了很大精力來培養她成為一名小提琴演奏家。
His speech was given a warm reception by the crowd.
他的講話受到了群眾的熱烈反對~。
How can we know whether a person is on the up and up by his appearance!
從一個人的外表我們怎麼能知道他是坦率的呢!
How could he be so two-faced?
他怎麼能這么陰一套陽一套的?
How dare you!
你敢!
How do I address you?
我怎麼稱呼你?
How late are you open?
你們營業到幾點?
How often do you work out?
你多久做一次運動?
Here or to go?
要在這里吃還是帶走?
I beat my brains (out) to get a job.
為了找尋工作,我傷透了腦筋。
I blinded with science.
無言以對。
I broke my neck to add slangs here.
我努力地往這里添加俚語 :)
I can『t come up with it.
我做不到。
I can『t burn the candle at both ends forever.
我不能永遠這么消耗精力。
I can『t help it.
我沒辦法。
I can『t pinpoint it.
我沒辦法明確地指出來。
I can『t see you quickly enough.
我巴不得盡快見你。
I can『t think of it off hand.
我一時想不起來。
I detest you!
我恨你。
I didn『t know. I was only a shot in the dark.
我不知道。那隻是我瞎猜的。
I didn『t mean to pour cold water on your idea.
我本不想給你的想法澆冷水的。
I don『t have the vaguest idea.
我一點也不知道。
I don『t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.
這幾天不知是什麼把我搞的心煩意亂的。
I enjoyed your company.
我喜歡有你做伴。
I fast a day every week.
我每周絕食一天。
I got a big kick out of it.
這件事真令我開心。
I have a sweet tooth.
我喜歡吃甜食。
I have a bottomed-down mind.
我是個沒什麼獨到見解的人。
I have no direction, I just go wherever the winds blows.
我沒有方向,只是隨風到處飄。
I have to get rid of my car.
我必須把我的車子脫手。
I have to brush up on my English.
我得溫習英文。
I have to watch my weight.
我必須注意我的體重。
I haven『t got a good house, but I『ll keep a good house.
我沒有好的房子,但是我會招待周到的。
I hope I didn『t offend you.
希望我沒使你生氣。
I hope you saved room for dessert.
我希望你留了點肚子吃甜點。
I hope your idea takes wings.
我希望你的想法成真。
I just keep my head above water.
(生活)還湊合!
I knew from the word go what to do next.
我很快知道了下一步怎麼做。
I like raisins and kebabs.
我喜歡吃葡萄乾和肉串。 :)
I like the soaps.
我喜歡連續劇。
I looked high and low for my pen.
我到處找我的鋼筆。
I lost the door key about here.
我在這附近掉了門鑰匙。
I only have eyes for you.
我只在乎你。
I really need to blow off some steam!
我得舒緩一下壓力。
I share your enthusiasm.
謝謝關心(不耐煩的)。
I smelled a smell of cooking.
我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
I think I get the drift.
我知道了。
I think you』ve put your finger on it.
你說到點子上了。
I told him to beat it.
我叫他走開。
I tossed and turned all night.
我整晚翻來覆去。
I wasn『t born yesterday.
我又不是三歲小孩子。
I wish that you would put your cards on the table.
我希望你乾脆把話挑明。
I wouldn『t freeload.
我可不願意白吃白喝別人。
I』ll back you up all the way.
我完全支持你。
I』ll buy it.
我贊成。
I『ll come back before you know it.
我很快就回來。
I『ll keep my eye open.
我會多留意。
I』ll make it up to you.
我一定會補償你的。
I『ll play it by ear.
隨興之所致吧。
I』ll put everything in black and white!
我會把所有事情白紙黑字寫清楚。
I『ll see to it.
我會留意的。
I『ll speak against anything I know to be wrong.
我會對所有我認為不對的事情直言不諱。
I『ll try to smooth things over.
我會妥善處理。
I『m a chair zucchini.
我是個電腦迷。
I『m a man of my word.
我是個講信用的人。
I『m an average player.
我打得普通。
I『m afraid I can『t let you.
恐怕我不能答應你。
I『m all fingers and thumbs this mornings.
今天早上我的手怎麼這么笨呢?
I』m always punctual.
我總是很准時。
I』m an exam jitter.
我一考試就緊張。
I』m beat.
我累死了。
I『m being helped.
有人招呼我。
I『m broke.
我沒什麼錢。
I『m easy to please.
我很容易取悅。
I『m fed up.
我厭倦了。
I『m feeling under the weather.
我覺得不舒服。
I『m from Missouri.
你騙不了我。
I『m hard up.
我經濟很困難。
I『m just browsing.
我只是隨便看看。
I』m mad about Bruce Lee.
我迷死李小龍了。
I』m not good at speaking off the cuff.
我不擅長即興演講。
I『m not going to put up with this!
我再也受不了啦!
I『m not myself today.
我今天心神不定。
I『m on my way.
我就上路。
I『m only waiting for the green light from you.
我在等您的允許.
I『m pressed for time.
我的時間緊迫。
I『m really crazy about Michael Jackson『s rock and roll.
我對麥克傑克遜的搖滾愛的發狂。
I』m sick of always waiting for you!
你老讓我等你,真是煩透了。
I『m so surprised that you have the face to do so!
你怎麼有臉做出這樣的事!
I』m the apple of my grandma『s eye.
我是姥姥的掌上明珠。
I『m through with you.
我和你完了。
I『m totally maxed out.
我真是完全累壞了。
I』m up to my ears in work.
我忙的不可開交。
I『m working on it.
我正在努力。
I『d do anything to see you crack a smile.
為了博得你的一笑,我情願做任何事。
I『d like a refund.
我想退錢。
I『d like to have telephone service.
我想要裝電話。
I『d like to have this prescription filled.
我要照這葯房配葯。
I『d like to repair our differences.
我願意消除一下我們之間的分歧。
I『ve been dying to meet you.
我非常非常想見到你。
I『ve had enough of your garbage.
我聽膩了你的廢話。
If I were in your shoes,I wouldn『t do it that way.
如果我是你的話,我不會那樣做的。
If the shoe fits ,wear it.
如果是真的就承認吧。
If you don『t want to lose me, you『d better lay it on the line.
如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告訴我。
If you remain stuck-up, they will often try to pull your leg.
假如你還是目中無人的話,他們會常常想愚弄你的。
In doing we learn.
經一事,長一智。
In his speech Mr. Brown laid stress on the sagacity of cats.
布朗先生在他的講座里強調了貓的靈性。
In her hometown ,she was a big fish in a small pond.
在她家鄉,她很了不起。
It isn『t much.
那是微不足道的。
It rained at intervals this month.
這個月不時地下雨。
It slipped my mind.
我忘了。
It『ll come to me.
我會想起來的。
It『s a deal!
真便宜。
It』s a hard nut to crack.
這是一件棘手的事情。
It』s a hit.
這件事很受人歡迎。
It』s a lot of chicken feed.
這是小意思,不算什麼。
It『s a pain in the neck.
那真是難過的事。
It』s all Greek to me.
我全不懂。
It『s better than nothing.
總比什麼都沒有好。
It『s full of hot air.
這是雷聲大雨點小。
It『s in God『s hands and we have prepared for the worst.
聽天由命吧,我們已經做最壞的准備了。
It』s my cup of tea.
這很合我胃口。
It『s no use talking to him ,you『ll only waste your breath.
和談談話沒有一點用處,你只是在白費唇舌。
It『s not that he doesn『t like to help, but that the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
他不是不願意幫助你,而是他心有餘而力不足。
It』s on the house.
這是免費的。
It』s on me this time.
這次我請客。
It『s only wishful thinking.
這只是一廂情願的想法。
It』s