哪點都喜歡英語怎麼翻譯
『壹』 關於一些日常用的英語
英語日常交際用語
1.問候 Greetings
(1)Good morning(afternoon,evening)早上好(或:下午、晚上)好
Hello.你好(或:喂)
Hi.你好(或:嗨)
--How are you?你好嗎
--Fine,thank you,and you?(very well,thank you.)好,謝謝,你也好吧?或:很好,謝謝你
(2)Best wishes(regards) to sb.問候湯姆好
Please give my regards(best wishes,love) to Tom.請代我向湯姆致以問候
Please remember me to Tom.請代我向湯姆問候
Say hello to Tom.向湯姆問好
(3)Glad(Pleased) to meet you here(again).很高興在這里(或:又)見到你
2.介紹 Introctions
(1)This is Mr(Mrs,Miss,Ms) Green.這位是格林先生(或:夫人、小姐、女士)
This is Comrade Li Ning. 這位是李寧同志
May I introce you to my friends?我來把您介紹給我的好朋友好嗎?
I'd like you to meet Mr Green.我想請您見見格林先生
(2)--How do you do?(初次見面時用)您好
--How do you do?您好
Nice(Glad,Pleased) to meet(see) you.見到您我很高興
Nice meeting you,Mr Green.(多用於分手時)格林先生,我真高興能認識您
(3)My name is Li Ning.我名叫李寧
I'm a teacher.我是老師
I'm Chinese.我是中國人
Excuse me,what's your (full) name,please?請問你貴姓(您尊姓大名)
(4)I have often heard about you.我常常聽人談起你
I have often wanted to meet you.我一直想認識你
Excuse my introcting myself.恕我冒昧地自我介紹一下
Do you know my father?你認識我父親嗎?
I don't think you have met my father.我想你還沒有見過我父親吧
Allow(let) me introce Mr Green to you.請允許(或讓)我給你介紹一下格林先生
3.告別 Farewells
(1)I'm afraid I must be leaving(must be off,have to go) now.恐怕我得走了
I think it's time for us to leave now.我想我們該走了
It's time I met Tom(did my homework). I have to go now.(注意從句要用虛擬語氣)我該去見湯姆(或:去做作業了).現在我得走了
(2)Good-bye!/Bye-bye!/Bye!再見!
See you later(tomorrow).回頭見(或:明天見)
See you.回見
Good night.晚安.再見
4.感謝和應答 Thanks and responses
(1)Thank you (very much).(非常)感謝
Thanks a lot.多謝
Many thanks.多謝
Thanks(Thank you) for listenting.謝謝(收聽)
It's very kind of you (to help me).您真是太好了(幫了我的忙)
(2)Not at all.不用謝.不客氣
It's(That's) all right.沒關系
You are wellcome.不用謝
(3)It's most thoughtful of you.你真是想得太周到了
I don't know how I can thank you enough.我不知怎樣謝你才好
I don't knoe what I should have done without your help.沒有你的幫助我真不知道怎麼辦
Thank you all the same.仍然要謝謝你
5.祝願、祝賀和應答 Good wishes,congratulations and responese
(1)Good luck!祝你好運
I wish you good luck(success)!祝你好運(或:成功)
Good journey (to you)!旅途愉快
Have a good trip.旅途愉快
Have a nice(good) time.祝你玩得高興
I'd like to congratulate you on your success.祝賀你的成功
(2)Thank you.謝謝
The same to you.也祝賀你
(3)Happy New Year!新年好!新年快樂
Merry Christmas!聖誕快樂
Happy birthday to you.祝你生日快樂
Congratulations!祝賀你
6.道歉、遺憾和應答 Apologies,regrets,sympathies and responses
(1)Pardon.(這里應讀降調,若讀升調表示因沒聽清楚對方的話而希望對方重復一遍)請原諒
Sorry(I'm sorry).對不起
I'm sorry for(about) that.我為此感到抱歉(或:難過、遺憾等)
I'm sorry to hear that.聽到這個我很難過(遺憾等)
I'm sorry to have(I'm sorry that I have) kept you waiting fou a long time.抱歉讓你久等了
(2)Excuse me(for having kept you waiting fou a long time).請原諒(讓你久等了)
I'm afraid (that) I'll be late.恐怕我要遲到了
What a pity!真可惜!真是遺憾
What a shame!真丟臉
It's a pity that you can't come.你不能來真是遺憾
(3)That's all right.沒關系
It doesn't matter.不要緊
That's nothing.沒有什麼
(4)It was most thoughtless of me.我太鹵莽了
I must apologize.我得向你道歉
I really didn't mean that at all.我真的完全沒有那個意思
(5)Don't worry about that.不要為那事覺得不安
It really isn't worth mentioning.那真是不值得一提的
Don't think any more about it.別再去想它了
I quite understand.我完全理解
7.邀請和應答 Invitations and responses
(1)Will you come to my birthday party?您能來參加我的生日聚會嗎
Would you like to come to my birthday party?您願意來參加我的生日聚會嗎
I'd like to invite you to come to my birthday party.我想邀請你來參加我的生日聚會
(2)Yes,I'd love to (go to your birthday party).好嗎,我非常願意(去參加你的生日聚會)
Yes,I'd love to,but I'm too busy to go.是的,我非常想參加,但是我太忙了,去不了
Yes,i's very kind(nice) of you.願意.承蒙你的好意.或:你真是太好了
(3)I'd very much like you to join us.我非常希望您能加入我們之中
Shall we have a drink?我們喝點東西好嗎
(4)That would be very nice.那太好了
With pleasure.好的
8.提供(幫助等)和應答 Offers and responses
(1)Can(Could,Shall) I help you?我來幫你好嗎?或:你要買什麼
Would you like me to help you with your lessons?我來幫你做功課好嗎
Is there anything (else) I can do for you?有什麼(別的)事我能幫你做嗎
Do you want me to help you?你想要我幫你嗎
What can I do for you?我能為你做什麼呢
Let me do it(carry it)(for you).讓我來(替你)做(或:搬)吧
Would you like some tea?你想來些茶嗎
(2)Thanks.That would be nice(fine).謝謝.太好了
That's very kind of you.你真好
Thank you for your help.感謝你的幫助
Yes,please.好的,請(干)吧
Here,take this(my) bag.給,請幫忙拿這個(或:我的)包好嗎
(3)No,thanks(thank you).I can manage it myself.不必了,謝謝.我自己能應付
Thank you all the same.(盡管無需你幫忙,但)還是要謝謝你
That's very kind of you,but I can manage it myself.你真好,但我自己能應付
(4)What a hand (to carry it)?要幫忙(拿)嗎
(5)Just what I needed!我正需要呢!
That's be a big help.Thanks a lot.那真幫了大忙了,多謝
9.約會 Making appointments
(1)Are you(Will you be,Do you happen to be) free this afternoon(tomorrow)?今天下午(或:明天)你有空嗎
How about tomorrow morning(afternoon,evening)?明天早上(或:下午、晚上)怎麼樣
Shall we meet at 4:30 at the school gate?我們4:30在校門口見好嗎
(2)Yes,that's all right.行,可以
Yes,I'll be free then.行,到時候我有空
All right,see you then.好吧,到時候見
(3)No,I won't be free then.But I'll be free the next day.不行,那會兒我沒空,但是第二天我有空
(4)Have you got anything to do tomorrow?你明天有事嗎?
(At) what time can I see you?我什麼時候可以看你
May I expect you at four?我四點鍾等你好嗎
Up to what time shall you be free?那什麼時候你才有空
Shall I call for you or will you come for me?是我來叫你呢?還是你來約我
Wouldn't it be better to come a little later?晚一點兒來不是更好嗎
Shall I let you know later?我以後告訴你好嗎
Look here;I'll tell you what;you drop me a card this evening and tell me exactly what you've made up your mind to do.聽著;就這么辦吧;今天晚上你送一張卡片給我,告訴我你到底決定怎麼做
(5)Try to come earlier,if you can.如果能夠的話,盡量早一些來
I'll look out for you (at) about three.我三點鍾左右等你
If you are prevented from coming,will you let me know?如果你不能來,請告訴我一聲好嗎
Do try to come.一定想辦法來吧
Let's make it 8 o'clock.我們約定八點吧
Let's meet at the school gate.我們在校門口見面吧
That'll be fine.Thank you.那好,謝謝
10.意願和希望 Intentions and wishes
(1)I'm going to start next week.我打算下周出發
I inten(mean,plan) to start next week.我意欲(或:想要、計劃)下周出發
I will do it myself.我要親自干
I feel like going out for a walk.我想要出去散散步
I'd like to go out for a walk.我想要出去散散步
I (don't) want(hope) to go with you.我(不)願意(或:希望)和你一起去
I'm ready to go with you.我願意同你一起去
I would rather not tell you.我真不願意告訴你
(2)I want(hope,wish) to go with you.我想要(或:希望)和你一起去
I wish that you would go with me.(從句要用虛擬語氣)我希望你和我一起去
I would do it if I should have the chance.我若有機會,一定不放過
I would like to go with you.我想和你一塊兒去
If only I could see him.(要用虛擬語氣)要是我能見上他就好了
11.請求、允許和應答 Asking for permission and responses
(1)May I use your bike?我可以用用你的自行車嗎
Can(Could) I use your bike?我能用用你的自行車嗎
I wonder if I could use your bike?不知道我能否用用你的自行車
Would(Do) you mind if I open the window?如果我打開窗戶,你是否介意(注意答語:"同意打開"用"No"或"Not at all"等,表示不介意;"不同意打開"用"Yes",表示介意)
(2)Yes(Sure,Certainly).可以(或:當然可以)
Yes,(do) please.可以,請(便)吧
Of course (you may).當然(可以)
Go ahead,please.干吧.(或:說吧.走吧.)
That's OK(All right).那行
Not at all.一點兒也不
(3)I'm sorry,you can't.抱歉,不行
I'm sorry,but you can use my bike tomorrow.抱歉,但明天你可以用我的自行車
You'd better not.你最好別這樣
(4)You can take that,if you like.可以給你那個,如果你想要的話
Take it,by all means.拿去吧,完全沒有問題
Take it,do.拿吧,拿去吧
12.同意和不同意 Agreement and disagreement
(1)Certainly(Sure,Of course).當然可以
No problem.沒問題
Yes,please.可以,請(干)吧
Yes,I think so.對,我認為是這樣
That's ture.是真的.或:確實是這樣
All right(OK).行,可以
That's a good idea.是個好主意(區別:That's the idea."是這個意思!"或"對啦!")
It's a good idea to swim in summer.夏天游泳是個好主意
It's a good idea that we start at once.我們馬上出發是個好主意
I(We) agree (with you).我(或:我們)同意(你的意見)
I agree to your plan.我同意你的計劃 (區別:"同意某人"用agree with;"同意某物"用agree to)
I agree to help you.我答應幫你
I agree that this is a good plan.我贊同這是個好計劃
(2)No.I don't think so.不,我認為不是這樣的
I'm afraid not.恐怕不是的
I'm afraid I (really) can't agree with you.恐怕我(實在)不能同意你的看法
(3)Yes,just so.是的,正是這樣
If you say so.如果你這么說的話,(那我也同意)
Yes.That's just what I think(was going to say).對,那正是我所認為的(或:那正是我想說的話)
I believe(guess,hope) so.我相信(或:猜想、希望)是這樣的
There's no doubt about it.那是毫無疑問的
(4)I really don't think so.我真的認為不是這樣的
I think(believe,hope) not.我認為(或:相信、希望)不是這樣的
I don't think you are right there.我認為在這點上你錯了
I'm afraid you are mistaken there.恐怕你在這點上弄錯了
13.喜好和厭惡 Likes and dislikes
(1)I like(love) English (very much).我(非常)喜歡英語
I like(love) singing.我喜歡(或:熱愛唱歌)
I like(love) to sleep late on Sundays.星期天我喜歡睡懶覺
(2)I don't like(I hate) that man.我不喜歡那人
I don't like(I hate) to trouble you.我不願打擾你
I don't like asking for help.我不願求人幫助
(3)It's really wonderful.真是太好了
I've enjoyed it so much.我非常欣賞它
It's too lovely for words.這太可愛了,無法用言語來形容
(4)I can't stand(bear) that woman.我受不了那個女人
He may be all right but I don't like him. 他也許不錯,但是我不喜歡他
14.決斷和堅持 Determination,decision and insistence
(1)I will go there myself.我要親自去那兒
I have decided to go there myself.我已決定要親自去那裡
I have decided that I will go there myself.我已決定我將親自去那
I have decided where to place my new desk.我已決定了安置新寫字台的地方
I have decided where I should place my new desk.我已決定了我該把新寫字台安放到哪裡
(2)I insist on our starting at once.我堅持主張我們應該馬上出發
I insist that we (should) start at once.我堅持主張我們應馬上出發(表示"堅持一個主張"時,要用虛擬語氣(should)+動詞原形)
I insist that I had not received his letter.我堅持說我沒有收到他的來信(表示"堅持一個事實"時,用陳述語氣)
15.判斷和意見 Judgement and opinion
(1)It certainly is.當然就是
It's crrect to do it right now.馬上就干是對的
Well done(Good work)!幹得好
(2)In my opinion Tom is the right man.在我看來湯姆是最合適的人選
It seem as if it is going to rain.好像要下雨了
So(As) far as I know,that is possible.就我所知(依我之見),那是可能的
16.職責 Obligation
(1)You must(should,have to,ought to) study hard.你必須(或:得、應該)努力學習
It is necessary for him to do so.他必須這樣做
It is necessary that he (should) do so.他必須這樣做(從句要用虛擬語氣)
(2)I am to see him tomorrow.我明天該去見他
I am supposed to go now.現在我該走了
17.能力 Ability
(1)I can swim.我會游泳
He is able to come.他能來
We shall be able to finish the work tomorrow.我們可以在明天完成這項工作
18.偏愛 Preference
(1)I prefer fish to chicken.我喜歡吃魚肉剩過吃雞肉
I prefer walking to cycling.我喜歡步行剩過騎自行車
He'd prefer them (not) to go there.他願意他們(不要)去那兒
He'd rether begin at once.他寧願馬上就開始
(2)She prefers to be alone.她喜歡獨處
I prefer walking alone.我喜歡獨自散步
I prefer my coffee black.我喜歡喝不加奶的咖啡
I'd rather walk than take a bus.我寧可走路,也不願坐公共汽車
19.責備和抱怨 Blame and complaint
(1)He is to blame.他應受責備
She blamed him for the failure of their marriage(She blamed the failure of their marriage on him).她把他們婚姻的失敗歸咎於他
He shouldn't have done it.他本不該做這事(用虛擬語氣)
(2)I'm sorry to have said that,but you were too careless.很抱歉我講了這些話,但你也太粗心大意了
Why can't you do something about it?
20.肯定和不肯定 Certainly and uncertainly
(1)I'm sure (of that).(這一點上)我很肯定
I'm sure I have done the right thing.我確信自己做得對
(2)I'm not sure (of that).(這一點上)我沒有把握
I'm not sure whether(if) I should go with him(whether to go with him).我不太清楚是否應該跟著他去
I doubt if(whether) he'll come.我懷疑他是否會來
(3)Perhaps(Maybe).也許吧
(4)There's no doubt(question) about it.那是毫無疑問的(或:沒有問題的)
It must be.一定是這樣
I dare say.我感說
(5)Perhaps so.也許是這樣
21.禁止和警告 Prohibition and warnings
(1)You can't(mustn't) do that.你不可做那事
If you are late again,you'll be punished.如果你再遲到,你將受罰
You'd better not do it.你最好別做這事
Don't smoke.禁止吸煙
Don't be late.別遲到
(2)Look out!當心!(或:留神!)
Take care!(Have a care!)留神!
Be careful!小心!
22.可能和不可能 Possibility and impossibility
(1)He can(may) come.他可能來
It is possible (that) he will be here in time.(It is possible for him to come here in time.)他也許會及時來這兒的
(2)He may not be right.他可能不對
He is not likely(is likely) to come.他不見得會來
It is likely that they will win.很可能他們贏
23.遇見、猜測和相信 Prediction,conjection and belief
(1)He will help you.他會幫你的
(2)I guess that she's baout 30.(I guess her to be about 30.)我想她大概30歲
He must have done it yesterday.他一定是昨天乾的這事情
It seems (taht) he is lying.(He seems to be lying.)好像他在撒謊
It looks as if it's going to rain.好像就要下雨
You look as if you slept badly.你看起來好像沒有睡好覺
(3)I believe that he is right.我相信他是對的
24.請求 Requests
(1)Can(Will,Could,Would) you do it for me?你能幫我做這事情嗎?
Will(Can,Could,Would) you please give me a hand?請你幫我個忙好嗎?
May I have your attention?請注意啦!
(2)Please give(pass) me that pen.請給(或:遞給)我那支筆
Please wait (here).請(在此)等候
Please wait (a moment).請等(一下)
Please wait (for) your turn.請等著輪到你吧
Please stand in line.請站隊.或:請排齊
Please line up.請排起隊來
Please hurry.請快點兒
Make sure that the important papers are all right please.務請保證那些重要文件的安全
Make sure of the time and place.把時間、地點弄清楚
(3)Don't rush(hurry).別急
Don't crowd.別擠
No noise,please.請勿喧嘩
No smoking,please.請勿吸煙
25.勸告和建議 Advice and suggestions
(1)You'd better (not) go there.你最好(別)去那兒
You should(ought to) put on more clothes.你應該多穿點衣服
You need (to buy) a new coat.你需要(買)件新上衣
I suggest that he (should) start at once.我建議他立刻出發
(2)Shall we start at once?我們立刻出發好嗎?
Let's go to school together.咱們一起去上學吧
What(How) about a cup of tea?來杯茶怎麼樣?
Why not try again?為啥不再試試?
Why don't you try again?你為啥不再試試?
(3)Would you like to try?你想試一試嗎?
What do you say to have lunch?去吃午飯好嗎?
Suppose you ring me up.你打電話給我,怎麼樣?
26.許諾 Promises
(1)I promise (you) a quick answer.我答應(你)從速答復
I promise (you) that I'll help her.我答應你我將幫助她
You shall have the book tomorrow.你明天就可以得到那本書
I will give my bike to you.我將把我的車子給你
27.提醒 Reminding
(1)Don't forget to take a raincoat with you.別忘了要隨身帶上雨衣
Don't you remember the days when we first met in Beijing?難道你想不起來我們在北京首次相識的那些日子了嗎?
Make sure that everything is OK now.看一看是不是一切都好了
28.表示焦慮 Expressing anxiety
(1)What's wrong?怎麼啦?出什麼毛病啦?
What's the matter (with you)?(你)怎麼啦?
Is there anything the matter?出毛病了嗎?
I'm(He's,She's) worried about the baby.我(或:他、她)真(為這小寶寶)著急
Oh,what shall I(we) do?我(或:我們)該怎麼辦?
We were all anxious about her safety.我們都為她的安全而擔心
29.表示驚奇 Expressing surprise
(1)Really?真的?
Oh dear!(Dear,dear!)(Dear me!)呵!哎呀!
Is that so?真是這樣嗎?
Good heavens!(Heavens!)天哪!
30.表示喜悅 Expressing pleasure
(1)I'm glad(pleased,happy) to hear that.聽到這個我非常高興
That's nice(wonderful,great).這真好!(或:這真妙極了!這真了不起!)
Hopefully tomorrow will turn fine.明天可望轉晴
『貳』 關於英語(翻譯句子)
翻譯如下:
What time do you usually go to school?
My brother usually gets up at 5:30am.
Do you shower every day?
When does you father go to work?
Our English teacher often works all night.
My brother goes to bed at 9:30pm every day.
Do you like listening music?
Jim gets home at 5pm every day.
Mr. Li usualy gets home by bus.
Many people like to watch the movie Avatar.
『叄』 3點10分 4點15分 6點50分 9點40分 7點30分 12點25分 英語翻譯 每個都用兩種方法 謝謝
3點10分 three ten或者ten past three
4點15分 four fifteen或者a quarter past four
6點50分 six fifty 或者ten to seven
9點40分 nine forty或者twenty to ten
7點30分 seven thirty 或者half past seven
12點25分 twelve twenty-five 或者twenty-five past twelve
祝你好運~_~
『肆』 英語翻譯有什麼技巧
對於零基礎而言,個人建議不要直接拿著中英文就開始翻譯,你會抓專狂的。建議可以找個英語屬基礎好的小夥伴一起練習,沒有的話,可以選擇阿西吧外教網哦,每天花25分鍾時間跟著外教學習。
想學習地道的英語知識,建議可以跟著老師學習,點擊藍字領取免費外教課:【https://www.acadsoc.com】課均不到20元,每天都能跟著老師學習英語技巧。
英語翻譯,需要積累一定量的詞彙和語法知識,阿西吧外教網,採用外教一對一授課,一節課25分鍾,每天都能跟著外教一對一學習。價格也很劃算,課均不到20元,就能擁有自己的專屬外教,營造良好的學習環境。
不知道如何選擇英語機構,可以網路咨詢「阿西吧vivi老師」;
如果想下載免費英語資源,可以網路搜索「阿西吧官網論壇」。
『伍』 英語翻譯 我最喜歡狗.我一點點喜歡貓.我一點都不喜歡黑色.我很喜歡棕色.
I like dogs best I like cats a little I dont like black at all I like brown very much
『陸』 英語翻譯
1樓的亂翻譯,我給你翻譯如下:
尊敬的81006189號博士:
我們已收到你通過[email protected]這個郵箱提交的以下1個序列內容:
「按1124序列:(1)」
這是您想要提交的正確的序列嗎?
請提供有關您提交系列論據的以下信息:
[1]
請確認這個序列是來自下面的哪一個:
a)純培養:一種只包含一個微生物物種的培養方式;
b)富集培養:利用選擇性培養基來凸顯一種具有特定表型特性的微生物,以得到部分純化,混合培養。對已凈化的物種,請不要選擇此方法;
c)主體環境的DNA:直接用源/宿主DNA來進行聚合酶鏈式反應擴增;
i)通用引物;
ii)物種特異性引物;
[2]
為你的記錄提供一個克隆/隔離/物種或其他唯一標識符。如需更詳細的解釋,見下文。
[3]
提供描述這個序列或機體所在的獨立的環境條件和地理位置的更多細節。
請回復到這個郵箱:[email protected]
為方便供您參考,請根據我們已有的資料找到您的以下的初步普通文件。
郵件回復時,請用原來的主題,以使得你的信件更快地得到處理。
真誠的,
勞倫斯赫盧姆斯基
博士
承包商:
GenBank提交評審組
美國馬里蘭州
貝塞斯達市
**************************************************
*****************
電話:(301)496-2475
傳真:(301)480-2918
[email protected](此郵箱用來回復或更新GenBank(美國國立衛生研究院基因序列資料庫)中記錄的資料)
[email protected](此郵箱用來交流關於GenBank的一般性問題)**************************************************
*****************
『柒』 怎麼把中文翻譯成英文或英文翻成中文有什麼技巧和原則嗎
進行中英文翻譯時一定要注意的不要只注重其形而棄其意,簡單來說在進行中英文互譯時,許多內人都只會片面的在容意字表面的意思,將每個短語翻譯出後在進行拼湊將其變為一段完整的話,這是不對的。一般來說我們只需要知道一句話中的主語意思與想表達的情感後,我們就可以按照自己的想法進行翻譯。
在中英文翻譯中,在自己英文不好的情況下,我們還可以藉助手機翻譯軟體的幫忙,比如我自己一直在使用的 語音翻譯器,翻譯結果很精準,支持中英文語音互譯和文本互譯,很適合作為翻譯工具。
英文翻譯成中文操作步驟:
1:打開後根據引導標志,我們開始選擇自己需要的翻譯模式,比如語音翻譯模式。
『捌』 點點的英語翻譯
hehe,,就diandian最好了,名字翻譯,不要逐字的