四級英語情景口語對話
❶ 急求一篇英語口語情景對話,必須是(兩人的,四分鍾).時間越長越好
給你三篇,你自己選一篇吧一A: Are you crazy about sports? B: Certainly, I am a super sports fan. A: Which is your favourite sport then? B: Almost all the ball games such as basketball, soccer, volleyball, badminton, table tennis,etc. How about you? A: I'm too lazy to go out to stretch my arms. B: You'd better take up some sports, because sports can give you a perfect build and protect you from getting diseases easily. A: Is that so? But sports are tiring sometimes... B: Actually it is good for the metabolism... 翻譯: A:你喜歡體育運動嗎? B: 當然了,我是超級運動迷. A: 那你最喜歡什麼運動? B:幾乎所有的球類,例如籃球、足球、排球、羽毛球、乒乓球等等.你呢? A:我太懶了,不願意出去伸展手腳. B:你最好做些運動,因為那會給你完美的體魄,並能讓你不容易得病. A:是嗎?但運動有時很累人. B: 其實運動對新陳代謝有好處. 二 mark:Hi mary ,where are you going ?mary,你要去哪? mary:I am going to the gymnasium .我要去體育館! mark:Which sport do you like ? ping-pong badminton or volleyball ?你喜歡什麼運動?乒乓球 羽毛球還是排球? mary:Oh , no,i lke football very much ! 哦,不我喜歡足球! mark:Wonderful , you are girl hero .好棒,你是一個能乾的男孩. mary:Thanks . Girl football is better than boy football in China !謝謝,中國的女足隊要比男足隊踢的更加好! mark:Yeah , we must be great efforts now . The girl is more and more stronger now .是的,我們必須努力了,女孩現在越來越強大了. mary:What about going with me ?和我一去怎麼樣? mark:Oh ,great !好的! 三A: Hey, buddy, the Phoenix Apartment is good, let』s rent it, shall we? B: Yeah, I do think so, it is good. It is well-designed, and also is fully furnished. Great! A: The rent here is RMB 2000 per month, it will cost each of us RMB 1000 a month, sounds reasonable and acceptable. B: Well, ahthough it has one frontage with street, it still quiet for study and sleep. The bus station nearby is very convenient for the transportation to work. A: There are two separate bedrooms, we can choose one and can decorate the bedroom in our way. B: The living room here is big and confortable, we can entertain our guests in the living room. A: We can hang our washing out to get dry on the balcony, the prospect from the balcony is breathtaking too. B: Well, if somebody want to smoke, it is better to smoke on the balcony instead of smoking inside, because the second-hand smoke is also bad to others. A: You are right, we should make a 「NO SMOKING」 sign in the living room and force the guests smoke outside if they want to smoke. B: How about the cleaning? A: Good question, we have to make our room tidy and I think we should cleaning the whole apartment twice a week, OK? B: OK. Why do we drawing up a roommate agreement? We can write down all the mentioned details we talked before, and we can observe the rules in the agreements in the future. A: Great! Let』s go to rent the apartment now and them done the agreement, let』s go! B: Buddy, let』s go. 花費購物的Shopping Beginner A: Are you ready to go shopping? B: Just a few minutes. I need to make a list of things that we need. A: Good idea. Have you written down potatoes, carrots (胡蘿卜), and onions (洋蔥)? B: I don』t have onions on my list. I』ll add them. We should get some tea. Is green tea ok or should we get the same tea that we usually get? A: Let』s get both. We need some coffee too. Is that on your list? B: Yes, it is. Here』s my list. Is there anything that I』ve forgotten? A: I think you』ve got everything. I want to got some chocolate and some cheese. B: What kind of cheese do you want. A: I』m not sure. I』ll decide at the cheese counter, when I can see what they have. Have we got enough money? B: We don』t have enough cash, so I』ll take my credit card and we can pay with that. Where are the car keys? A: I』ve got them there. Shall I drive? Intermediate A: Do you do a lot of your shopping online? B: Not really. I like looking on the internet at what』s available, but I usually prefer to actually see and touch what I』m buying before I pay for it. Sometimes, I』ll look at something in a shop, but later buy it online if it』s cheaper. You don』t like buying things online, do you? A: No. I』m a little worried about security. You never know who』s trying to find out your codes and passwords. Aren』t you worry about that? B: Not really. I know that it happens, but if you buy from reputable companies with secure websites, you should be ok. Even though I use online shopping facilities, I don』t think it』s the best way to shop. A: I』m surprised to hear you say that. I thought you loved anything technological. B: I do. I』m a big fan of using new technology, but I don』t want to sit in front of a computer screen all day. I think people need to get out and interact with other people. A: So, how about coming to the department store with me? I want to see if there are any new summer clothes on sale yet. B: Sure. I』d love to join you. Can we stop by the computer store? I just want to see if they have something. A: Sure. While you』re in the computer store. I will visit the book store opposite. I like to browse through their books and see if they have anything interesting. B: Ok. I』ve finished online. Let』s go. I』ll just get some money and my credit card. A: Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten to get mine. Asking for Directions Beginner A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to Holton railway station? B: Sure. It』s quite far from here. Don』t worry, though. It』s not difficult to get there. A: I think I』m going in the wrong direction, aren』t I ? B: Yes. First, you need to turn around. Do you remember passing some traffic lights further up this road? A: Yes, I do. They are about two miles away, right? B: That』s right. Drive back to the traffic lights and turn right. Follow the road for about a mile, until you see the plaza hotel. It』s a really big hotel. You can』t miss it. Turn left at the hotel. A: So, right at the traffic lights two miles up the road, then left at the plaza hotel, a mile along that road. Got it. B:Then you just go straight on until you see the station ahead of you. A:Ok. Got it. Thanks for your help. B: No problem.第三個是關於大學生同居的❷ 英語口語情景對話
Place: Air』s villa.
地點: 空氣的別墅.
Time: on the Mid – Autumn Festival.
時間: 中秋節
People: Air and Rich
人物: Air 和Rich
Rich is from American. He is an exchange student. Now he is studying at Beijing University. He majored in culture of China. His best friend, Air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. So Air invited him to dinner at home.
Rich是個美國人.他是個留學生.現在他在北京大學學習.他主修中國文化專業.他最好的朋友, Air ,一個設計師, 在一個攝影工作室工作. 今天是中秋節. 因此Air 邀請他去家做客.
(Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(Air正聽著音樂,這時候她聽到門鈴響了.)
A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)
那一定是Rich. (她去開門.)
B: Hi, Air.
你好啊, Air.
A: Welcome. It』s so nice of you to come.
歡迎啊,你能來真是太好了.
B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
Air, 謝謝你邀請我來做客的. 今天是中秋節了. 我買了一束玫瑰花送給你,美麗的花給美麗的女孩.
A: It』s nothing. Thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) A little present for you.
不客氣.謝謝你的玫瑰花 .(她遞給他一個禮物) 給你准備的一個小禮物.
B: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.)
Oh, it』s wonderful. Thanks. You shouldn』t have bought this.
(他打開禮物發現在盒子裡面有四塊月餅) 噢,太棒了.謝謝啦! 你不該這樣破費了.
A: oh, my pleasure. It』s just a little present for you.
哦,不客氣啦. 僅僅是給你准備的小禮物而已.
(They sit in the living room.)
(他們坐在客廳里.)
Can I get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink?
你要點咖啡或茶水或冷飲嗎?
B: Thanks. Coffee is ok.
謝謝,咖啡就可以了.
A: Black coffee or white coffee?
不加牛奶的咖啡還是加牛奶的咖啡?
B: white coffee, please. Thank you.
加牛奶的咖啡,謝謝.
A: Ok 好的.
(She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, it』s done. She comes back.)
(她去廚房做咖啡. 幾分鍾後,咖啡好了.她回來了.)
Rich, here you are.
Rich, 給你咖啡.
B: Thank you, Air.
謝謝你,Air.。
A: You are welcome. Take your time. Maybe it is hot.
不客氣啊。慢慢來,或許咖啡有些燙。
B: No problem. Air, you know, I』m interested in different culture. Chinese festival is very interesting, too. Would you mind telling me about the Mid – Autumn Festival?
沒關系的。Air.,你知道,我對不同的文化很感興趣的。中國的節日也是非常有趣的。你能給我講講有關中秋節的東西嗎?
A: Ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between Chang-Er and Hou Yi.
好啊,談到吃月餅,我們要談到有關嫦娥和後羿的故事。
B: Is that true?
那故事是真實的嗎?
A: No. It』s not true. It』s only legend.
不.不是真實的.它僅僅是個傳說.
B: Oh, I see. What is it?
哦,我明白了,是什麼呢?
A: Long, long ago, the Earth once had 10 suns circling it.
很久以前,地球曾經有10個太陽圍繞她運轉的.
B: What? 10 suns circling it?
什麼? 10個太陽圍繞她運轉?
A: Yes. But I told you it was only a legend. One day all 10 suns came out at once. The temperature of the earth went up quickly.
是的.但是我告訴你了,它僅僅是個傳說.一天所有的10個 太陽一次出現了. 地球的溫度很快升高了.
B: Wow. I guess many people 、plants and animals died. The high temperature must kill them.
噢! 我想許多人,植物和動物都死掉了. 這種高溫一定殺死他們了.
A: Yes. It was a skillful archer who saved the earth.
是的. 是一個熟練的弓箭手拯救了地球.
B: Who is he?
他是誰?
A: Hou Yi.
後羿.
B: How did he save the earth? Is he a sprint?
他如何拯救的地球的?他是一個神仙嗎?
A: No. He only shot down nine suns. Everything will be ok.
不是,他僅僅射掉了九個太陽. 一切就平安了。
B: He did a good job.
他做的很好.
A: Yes. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
是的. 為了獎勵他,王母娘娘給了他一瓶神奇的葯水.
B: What? What』s for?
什麼?它作什麼的?
A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever.
假如你喝了神葯,你可以治療疾病或者可以使你永遠活著,長生不老.
B: oh, my god. Are you kidding?
噢,我的天啊. 你在開玩笑吧?
A: I』m serious. In many Chinese stories, people want to live longer. So they want to get something magic.
我使認真的. 在中國的許多故事中, 人們都想活的長些,因此他們都想得到這樣神奇的東西.
B: I see. What did he do then?
我明白了,那後羿接著做什麼了呢?
A: It』s pity that he paid no attention to her advice.
很遺憾的是後羿沒有聽從王母娘娘的建議.
B: You mean that he drank that all.
你的意思他喝光了所有的葯水.
A: No. I mean, in front of the fame and fortune, he became a bad-tempered、selfish man.
不是.我是說,在榮譽和財富面前,他變成一個壞脾氣,自私的人了.
B: Oh, I see. As the saying goes: Money is the root of all evil.
哦.知道了,有句諺語說的好:錢是萬惡之根.
A: I couldn』t agree more. So his wife, Chang-Er could not bear to live with her husband. Then she stole his liquid, drank them and fled to the moon. This is the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy.
我太同意了. 因此他的妻子,嫦娥不能在忍受和他生活了.然後她偷了葯水, 喝掉了,逃離到月球上去了. 這就是月亮上美麗女人的傳說了.
B: Interesting!
有趣!
A: Ok, this is the legend that I know. Maybe you will find another story like this. But I』m not for sure.
是啊,這是我所知道的傳說而已.或許你還能發現其他象這樣的故事,但是我就不確定了.
B: Thanks. 謝謝
A: Oh, Rich. Would you like more coffee?
哦, Rich. 你想添點咖啡嗎?
B: No. Thanks. Air, why not tell me the mooncakes itself? (He points to the cakes in the box.)
不了,謝謝. Air,你為什麼不給我講講月餅本身的東西的?(他指了下盒子里的月餅).
A: It』s a neat idea. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-Autumn Festival.
好主意. 在中國,在中秋節這天,對於我們能在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的.
B: Really? I find that many Chinese are busy with their work. When their parents ask them to have dinner, they always have many excuses. I mean they don』t want to come back.
真的嗎? 我發現許多中國人都忙於他們的工作.當他們叫他們去吃團圓飯的時候,他們總找借口. 我的意思是他們並不想回來.
A: Yes. You are right. But many people think today is the time of reunion. It is said that the moon is at its brightest and fullest. It』s very interesting. This year the festival falls on 18 th September.
是的,你是對的,但是許多人認為今天是團圓的時候. 據說今天的月亮是最亮最圓的. 非常有意思吧. 今年的中秋節在9月18日.
B: Yes. Air. I hear that the seasonal round cakes have many different fillings. Is that true?
是的. Air,我聽說這種季節性的糕點有很多種餡的.是真的嗎?
A: Yes. It is true. Lotus seed paste, red bean paste and so on. Are you hungry? In fact, I』m hungry.
是的,是真的.蓮子餡或是紅豆餡等等. 你餓了嗎?實際上,我餓了.
B: I』m hungry, too. I can』t wait to have them right now. Air, what is this? (He points to the cakes.) Ah,
我也很餓了.我恨不得立刻就吃了.空氣,這是什麼?(他指了指糕點)
A: Ah! It』s a surprise. I asked the bakery to stamp them with your name so that I』ll give you a big surprise.
啊!那是個驚喜.我讓糕點店在月餅上打上了你的名字,就想給你大驚喜的.
B: Thanks
謝謝.
A: But I have to make some tea.
但是我要先沏些茶水來.
B: Why?
為什麼?
A: Some doctors tell us that the mooncakes are loaded with calories, so it』s not for the fat people who are on a diet.
一些醫生告訴我們說,月餅所含的熱量較大,因此不適合那些在減肥的肥胖人士的.
B: Oh, what』s the best way to have them?
哦,那最好的食用它們的方法是什麼?
A: Ok, the best way to wash down one of these cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea aids the digestion.
好的,吃這種糕點最好的是就著一杯中國茶,特別是茉莉花茶或是菊花茶,茶水可以幫助消化.
B: Thank you very much. 非常感謝.
A: Just for a few minutes. I make tea. 稍等片刻,我去泡茶了.
B: Go ahead. 去吧
(Air goes to the kitchen.) (Air去了廚房.)
. Truth about Santa Claus.
Eddie: So how's everything going for Christmas?
Jill: I've got all the presents I need, and my family is working together to get all the food ready. That's easy; but I have another problem to deal with.
Eddie: What's that? Don't tell me you've still got Christmas cards to write; it usually takes my wife a month to write all of ours.
Jill: No, I did that a long time ago. It's about telling my son the truth about Santa Claus.
Eddie: He still doesn't know that Santa isn't real? How old is he, eight?
Jill: Yes. He's never said anything so I never told him. But now that he's getting older…
Eddie: You think it's better that he should be told?
Jill: Yes, he's too old to believe in that type of things. And I'd rather tell him before the kids at school do.
Eddie: That happened to my oldest girl. She became really upset when her classmates told her Santa wasn't real.
Jill: I can understand. I was lucky with my oldest; she figured it out by herself and didn't tell my son.
Eddie: Well, when you tell him, be gentle. It's hard for kids to findout something like that.
Helpful Information:
When American kids get into their teens, they begin to find out that Santa Claus doesn』t really exist. Some smarter kids even know that before then. They feel it』s nothing but a joke. Of course, some are devastated when they find it out. But most realize that the character 「Santa Claus」 is really a fictional character presented in a light-hearted way for the enjoyment of children. It doesn』t matter he』s real or not, the legend will remain.
當美國小孩子進入十幾歲以後,他們開始得知聖誕老人並不是真正地存在。一些聰明一些的小孩甚至在這之前就知道了。他們覺得這只不過是個笑話。當然一些人當他們知道此事時很傷心。但是大部分人意識到聖誕老人這個人物確實是虛構的角色,一個以輕松自在的方式給孩子們帶來樂趣的角色。他是真與否,都無關緊要,傳說還是會流傳下去。
【譯文】
——聖誕節准備得怎麼樣了?
——要的禮物我都准備好了,而且我們全家正在一起准備食物。那很容易,但我還有一個難題要處理。
——什麼事?不要告訴我你還有許多聖誕卡要寫;我妻子通常花一個月的時間寫好我們所有的聖誕卡。
——不是,聖誕卡我早就寫完了。難題是怎樣告訴我兒子有關聖誕老人的實情。
——他還不知道聖誕老人不是真的?他多大,八歲?
——是的,他從未說過什麼,因此我也從未告訴過他。但現在他越來越大了……
——你認為他應該知道實情比較好嗎?
——是的,他太大了,不應該相信那種事情。而且我寧願在學校的孩子們告訴他以前告訴他。
—— 以前我的大女兒也是這樣。當她的同學告訴她聖誕老人不是真的時候,她變得很傷心。
——我能理解。我幸運我的大女兒沒有這種麻煩,她自己猜出聖誕老人是假的,但沒有告訴我兒子。
——唔,那你告訴他時,溫和一點。對小孩來說,得知那樣的事是很難承受的。
❸ 幫我寫幾個大學四級情景對話
媽咪:快點,親愛的,你要遲到了
come on honey,we'll be late
女兒(5歲):媽咪,我的腳有些不舒服
mummy,look at my feet!
媽咪:天吶,怎麼啦.OMG,寶貝你的鞋子穿反了,左鞋穿在了右腳上右鞋穿在左腳上了。
Oh my godness,what has happened? Baby,you wore your shoes in wrong way,you made them reversed.
女兒:那應該怎麼辦呀
So what should we do?
媽咪:OKAY,我來把鞋帶解開。天吶,怎麼解不開
Okay,let me undo the shoelace.Oh,I can't do it.
女人:謝謝媽媽
Mummy,thanks!
媽咪:寶貝去幫媽媽把剪刀拿來
Baby,could you get the scissor for mummy?
女兒:好的
Ok.
媽咪:聽到了嗎,寶貝快去拿剪刀
Do't you hear me,baby,come on for the scissor.
女兒:可是媽媽,我的鞋帶還在你的手裡,我不能走路
But,mummy,my shoelace is still in your hands.
媽咪:哦對不起,媽媽去拿。
Oh,sorry,mummy will go for it.
(咔嚓,鞋帶斷了)
(kacha,the shoelaces is cut off.)
媽咪:來不及了寶貝,今天先穿著雙舊鞋子吧
Baby,it is time for your school,you wear the old pair for today.
女兒:媽媽再見
Mummy,bye-bye!
媽咪:have a good time sweetheart
❹ 英語四人情景對話材料
1.Today, I want to tell you a joke, the three countries onto ghosts, the Chinese, French, British, gather together,they are squandering their respective countries to see whose spending even more strongly that the French people to put only rats drank whiskey irrigation, drinking,No go rat holes that rats on the dizzy, the British Brandy also filling the rats, the rats drank just afterHalo quickly on the Chinese people to the country's irrigation Erguotou mice, rats drilling holes.While Britain and France onto China onto the ghosts of ghosts laugh when I saw the rats out from the pit, holding a stick, shouting, cats,You give up.
2.Once upon a time ,a stupid guy went to the doctor's.
"What's the matter with you",asked the doctor.
"I have been broken all!",said the fool .
"Broken all,what's it mean?",the doctor was surprised.
Then,the fool pointed to his head and said:"Ouch!There is something wrong with my head."after that,he pointed to his back and said :"ouch,my back hurt."then,he touch his nose and said:"ouch,my nose hurt"……
The doctor thought a while and said :"you have a bad finger"
從前,有個傻瓜去看醫生。那醫生問他有什麼病。那傻瓜說他全身傷了。那醫生很疑惑。接著,那傻瓜用手指著頭說:「很痛,我的頭傷了。」接著,有指著背,鼻子,說它們都傷了。
那醫生想了一會兒,說:「你的手指傷了。」
3.A man goes to church and starts talking to God. He says: "God, what is a million dollars to you?" and God says: "A penny", then the man says: "God, what is a million years to you?" and God says: "a second", then the man says: "God, can I have a penny?" and God says "In a second"
一男子進入教堂和上帝對話.他問:"主啊, 一百萬美元對你意味著多少?"上帝回答:"一便士."男子又問:"那一百萬年呢?"上帝說:"一秒鍾."最後男子請求道:"上帝,我能得到一便士嗎?"上帝回答:"過一秒鍾."
4.Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says
"Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
四個好朋友在醫院里碰面了,他們的妻子正在生產.護士過來對第一個男人說:"恭喜,你得了雙胞胎."男人說:"多奇怪呀,我是明尼蘇達雙子隊的經理."過了一會兒,護士過來對第二個男人說:"恭喜,你得了三胞胎."男人很喜歡:"嗯,又巧了.我是3M公司的董事."最後,護士跑來對第三個男人說:"恭喜,你得了2對雙胞胎."男人很開心地說:"真令人啼笑皆非,我為四季賓館工作."他們三個都很高興,但第四個夥伴急得像熱鍋上的螞蟻,咒罵上帝並用頭撞牆.他們問他有什麼不對勁,他回答道:"什麼不對勁?我可是在七喜公司工作呀!"
呵呵,一個比一個效率高.