彼得在三年級英語怎麼說
1. 那位幫忙翻譯速度
小彼得是一個男孩的九人。他開始去上學前年,現在他在三年級。他住在不遠的形成學校,但他經常遲到。他喜歡看電視在夜晚睡覺的時候晚了,所以他不能每天早上起得很早。
這個學期布萊克太太,彼得的阿姨作品在彼得的學校。她問她的學生來學校。昨天早上彼得起床晚了。他匆忙地是一個季度!過去8。嬸嬸正等待他在學校大門口。
你十分鍾第一節課遲到了,彼得,布萊克夫人生氣地說。你為什麼上課經常遲到嗎?」
「每次當我到達街道的拐角處,我看見一個路標。經上說、「學校——慢行」!
2. 小學生三年級英語閱讀【三篇】
【 #小學英語# 導語】芬芳襲人花枝俏,喜氣盈門捷報到。心花怒放看通知,夢想實現今日事,喜笑顏開憶往昔,勤學苦讀最美麗。在學習中學會復習,在運用中培養能力,在總磨好結中不斷提高。以下是 考 網為大家整理的《小學生三年級英語閱讀【三篇】》 供您查閱。
【第一篇】
Peter』s father wants to know how his son is getting along in school. One day he asks, 「Peter, how are you getting along in school? What is your place in the class?」 「Number twenty-one.」 「And how many students are there in your class?」 「Twenty-one, Father.」
彼得的父親想要知道兒子在學校表現怎樣。一天他問道:「彼得,你在學校表現怎樣?在班級排多少名?」「第二十一名」。「那你們班有多少學生啊?」「二十一人,爸爸。」
Some weeks pass. One day Peter brings home his test paper.
幾周過後。 一天彼得把他的試卷帶回了家。
「What』s your place in the class now?」
「現在你排第幾名?」
「Number twenty now.」
「現在排第二十名。」
「Good. Then you are one place ahead.」
「好啊,那麼你前進了一名了。」
「No, Father. One of the students left the class. His familys gone to another town.」
「不,爸爸。我們有一位同學離開了班級。他家搬到另一鎮上去了。」
單詞小覽
number n. 第……名
be getting along 進展得……
place n. 名次
pass v. 過去
test paper 考試卷
ahead adv. 向前地
【第二篇】
An old man is selling a big cow. A young man comes to the cow and begins to look at it carefully. Then the old man goes up to him and says in his ears. 「Don』t say anything about the cow before I sell it, then I will give you some meat.」
一位老人正在賣一頭大奶牛。一個年輕人來到奶牛旁邊開始仔細地看它。老人走過去對他耳語道:「在我賣掉這頭奶牛前不要說任何話,過後我會給你一些肉。」
搏游拍「All right,」 says the young man. After the old man sells the cow, he gives the young man some meat and says, 「Now, you can tell me how do you think of the bad leg of the cow.」
「好吧。」年輕男子說道。老人賣掉了奶基羨牛,他給了年輕人一些肉並說道:「現在你能告訴我關於這頭奶牛有條壞腿你是怎麼看的?」
「I didn』t find the bad leg,」 says the young man. 「Then why did you look at the cow carefully?」 asks the old man.
「我沒發現壞腿呀。」年輕男子說。「那你為什麼仔細地看著這頭牛?」老人問道。
Then young man answers, 「Because I have never seen a cow, and I wanted to know what it looks like.」
年輕人回答道:「因為我從未見過奶牛,我只想知道它長得什麼樣。」
單詞小覽
cow n. 奶牛
slowly adv. 慢慢地
never adv. 從來沒有
【第三篇】
A farmer can』t read or write. One day he asks a man to write a letter for him. He wants to post the letter to his uncle.
一個農民既不會讀書也不會寫字。一天,他請一個男子為他寫一封信。他要把這封信寄給他叔叔。
「I can』t write you letter,」 says the man, 「Because I have a bad leg.」
「我不能為你寫信,」男子說,「因為我有一條腿壞了。」
「Sir,」 says the farmer, 「I know, but I can』t see what a bad leg has to do with writing a letter.」
「先生,」農民說道,「我知道,但是我不明白寫信與腿壞了有什麼關系。」
「It has much to do with it,」 says the man, 「because I can』t walk so far and read the letter to you uncle.」
「有很大關系,」男子說,「因為我不能走那麼遠為你叔叔讀信。」
「What do you mean, sir?」 says the farmer. 「His son can read it to him. Why do you need to read if for him?」
「您這是什麼意思,先生?」農藝說道:「他的兒子可以讀給他聽。為什麼需要你讀給他聽呢?」
「Don』t you understand,」 answers the man, 「that only I can read what I write?」
「你還不明白嗎,」男子說道,「我寫的只有我能讀得懂。」
單詞小覽
post v. 郵寄
have to do with…與…有關系
mean v. 意思是
understand v. 懂得,明白
3. 簡單的三年級英語故事帶翻譯_英語情景對話
講故事幾乎是世界上最古老的一門藝術,既是一種和人類生存發展攸關的文化娛樂活動,又是一種鮮活的即興創作教育。我精心收集了簡單的三年級英語故事帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
簡單的三年級英語故事帶翻譯:他想和比利說話
Mrs. Jones, a chairwoman of a big drug pany, was waiting for an important official telephone call. But she had no sugar and vinegar in the house, so she left the baby at home and said to his 5-year-old brother, "I am going to the canteen, Jimmy. And I will be back in a few minutes."
瓊斯夫人是一家醫葯公司的主席,正在等一個很重要的工作電話。可是,她發現家裡沒有糖和醋了,因此她只好把嬰兒留在家裡,並對5歲的兒子說:「傑米,我要去一趟小賣店,馬上就回來。」
While she was out, the telephone rang and Jimmy answered.
瓊斯夫人剛走,電話鈴就響了。傑米接了電話。
"Hello," said a man, "Is your mother there?"
「你好。」一個男人的聲音,「你媽在家嗎?」
"No," the lively boy sucked a chocolate pole and answered.
「不在。」活潑的傑米邊吮吸巧克力棒邊說。
"Well, when she es back, say to her,' Mr. Baker telephoned.'"
「那麼,你媽回來後,告訴她:「貝克先生來過電話。」」
"What?"
「你說什麼?」
"Mr. Baker. Write it down. B-A-K-E-R."
「貝克先生。你記下來: B-A-K-E-R。」
"How do you make a 'B'?"
「B怎麼寫啊?」
"How do I make...? Listen, little boy! Is there anybody else with you? Any brothers or sisters?"
「怎麼寫...?聽著,孩子,家裡還有別的人嗎?你兄弟或者姐妹。」
"My brother Billy is here."
「我兄弟比利在家。」
"Good! I want to talk to him please."
「好!我要同他說話。」
"All right!" Jimmy took the wireless telephone to the baby's bed and give it to Billy.
「好吧!」傑米把無線電話拿到嬰兒床上,遞給比利。
When their mother came back, she asked: "Did anyone telephone?"
媽媽回家後,問道:「有誰來過電話嗎?」
"Yes," said Jimmy, "a man, but he only wanted to talk to Billy."
「有的,」傑米說:「一個男人打來的,可是他只要求跟比利說話。」
簡單的三年級英語故事帶翻譯:妻子的照片
A busines *** an entered a bar and ordered a double wine. After he finished the drink, he peekedinside his shirt pocket, then he ordered the Bartender to prepare another double wine. After hefinished that one, he again peeked inside his shirt pocket and ordered the Bartender to bringanother double wine.
有個商人來到酒館,要了兩杯酒。喝完後,他朝自己的襯衣口袋裡一眼,又向酒館招待員點了兩杯酒。他喝完後,又朝襯衣口袋一眼,再次讓酒館招待員拿兩杯酒。
The bartender who observed him the whole night said to him, 「Look buddy, I'll bring you wineall night long, but you have to tell me the riddle why you look inside your nylon shirt pocketbefore you order another?」
觀察了他一個晚上的酒館招待員問他:「看吧,伙計,我可以整晚上給你提供酒,但你得告訴我為什麼你每次要酒前都要朝你的襯衣口袋裡看一眼呢?」
The customer replied, 「I'm peeking at an unpleasant photo of my wife. When she starts tolook good, then I know it's time to go home.」
這個顧客回答:「我在看我老婆那令人生厭的照片呢。當她看上去好看一點的時候,我就知道我該回家了。」
簡單的三年級英語故事帶翻譯:地震
Johnny lived with his mother and father in a restful mountainous town in Switzerland.
小約翰和爸爸媽媽一起住在瑞士一座寧靜的山城裡。
One day there was an earthquake near the town. Many houses were injured. Everybodythought that there would soon be another earthquake. They were worried that the secondearthquake would be worse than the first.
一天小城附近發生了一場地震,很多馬匹都受傷了。大家都認為不久就會有第二場地震。他們擔心第二場會比第一場更猛烈。
"We must send Johnny to a safe place," Johnny's mother said to her hu *** and, "many of ourfriends are sending their children to relatives in other towns."
「我們必須把小約翰送到安全的地方,」小約翰的媽媽對她丈夫說,「很多朋友都把孩子送到住在別的城市的親戚家了。」
"We'll send him to my brother, Peter." "Johnny's mother said, "He lives a long way away. Johnnywill be safe with him."
「我們把他送到我兄弟彼得那裡吧,」約翰的爸爸說,「他住得離這里很遠,小約翰和他在一起會很安全。」
He telephoned Johnny's Uncle Peter, an expert in botany, and asked him if he would let Johnnylive with him.
他給約翰的叔叔彼得,一個植物學專家,打電話問他是否可以讓小約翰和他住在一起。
"Your nephew is a good boy," he said, "He won't give you any trouble."
「你的侄子是個好孩子,」他說,「他不會給你帶來麻煩的。」
"All right," Johnny's Uncle Peter said, "But I'm not used to children. I live a very quiet andpeaceful life."
「好的,」小約翰的叔叔彼得說,「但我不太習慣孩子,我的生活非常安靜平和。」
"You won't know Johnny's in the house," his father told him.
「你不會覺察到小約翰在屋裡的。」約翰的爸爸對他說。
So Johnny, who was five, went to live with his uncle.
於是五歲的小約翰就去和叔叔住在一起了。
Two days later, his mother and father received a telegram from Peter. It said: "An returningchild. Please send earthquake."
兩天後,爸爸和媽媽接到一封彼得發來的電報。上面寫著:「孩子已寄回,請把地震寄來。」
4. 外研版小學英語三年級起點與人教版哪個難
外研社的難。
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凱西·金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯嗎?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好嗎?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 愛米好嗎?/你妻子好嗎?/你丈夫好嗎?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,簡。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再見,邁克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天見。
14. See you later. 待會兒見。
15. I have to go now. 我必須走了.
16. May I come in? 我能進來嗎?
17. Come in, please. 請進。
18. Sit down, please. 請坐。
19. It's time for class. 上課時間到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打開書,翻到第20頁。
21. I'll call the roll before class. 課前我要點名。
22. Here! 到! m.niuyingyu.cn
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每個人都拿到材料了嗎?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意見嗎?
25. Are you with me? 你們跟上我講的了嗎?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我講明白了嗎?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再說一遍嗎?
28. Any questions? 有什麼問題嗎?
29. That's all for today. 今天就講到這里。
5. 求翻譯一篇英語短文
peter是一個九歲的小男孩。他前年開始上學現在他已經三年級了。他住的離學校不遠,但他回經常遲到。他喜歡在晚答上看電視並且很晚睡覺,所以他早上早起不了。這個學期,黑女士,peter的阿姨,在peter的學校工作。