老外參觀公司怎麼英語介紹
⑴ 用英語介紹公司簡單點的句子有沒有用英語的
Our company, xxx(公司名字),set up in xxx年,specializes in xxx行業。
We provide xxx產品。
⑵ 誰有關於參觀工廠的英語對話
Before Touring a Factory
=========================
參觀工廠前
1. I've been looking forward to seeing your plant.
我一直期待著參觀你們的工廠。
2. I hope to learn a lot from this visit.
我希望能從這次參觀中學到很多東西。
3. May I show you our brochure?
我拿我們的小冊子給您看看,好嗎?
4. May I have a look at your pamphlets?
我可以看看你們的小冊子嗎?
5. Please look on page thirty for our yearly proction.
請看第30頁,本公司的年度產品。
6. I'll show you a video introcing our company and new procts.
我將讓您看看介紹本公司和新產品的錄像帶。
7. I'd like you to meet some of our people.
我想讓您見見我們公司的一些成員。
8. Mr. Collins, I'd like to introce Mr. Chen, our president.
柯林斯先生,我想向您介紹我們的總裁,陳先生。
9. On my right is Mr. Brown, in charge of promotion and public relations.
在我右邊的是布朗先生,負責推廣和公共關系。
10. He was promoted to chief of the overseas sales department last year, so he's up to date with the European market.
他去年被提升為海外銷售部主管,因此他知道最新的歐洲市場信息。
11. He's with the proct development department. He knows more about this proct than anyone else.
他在產品開發部,對這個產品,他知道得比其他任何人都多。
12. Our technical development may be familiar with the problem.
我們的技術部門也許熟悉這個問題。
============================
Leading a Tour of a Factory
============================
帶領參觀工廠
1. We'll drive to our plant, which is about twenty minutes from the hotel.
我們將開車到工廠,從賓館到工廠大約要20分鍾。
2. Let me show you around.
讓我帶您到處看看。
3. Would you come this way, please? We're going up to the fourth floor.
請這邊走好嗎?我們要上四樓。
4. That's dangerous. Please keep off.
那很危險,請勿靠近。
5. Please feel free to ask any questions.
請隨意提問。
6. What's your annual capacity?
你們的年產量是多少?
7. In this plant, we proce about 15,000 units per month. We're running on three shifts.
在這工廠,我們每月約生產15,000台。我們採用三班制。
8. We check each component before we install it.
每一部分在安裝前,我們都做過檢查。
9. We're quite proud of our quality control procere.
我們深以我們的質量管理為榮。
10. We have five laboratories and a full-time staff of fifteen engineers.
我們有五間實驗室,15名全職工程師。
11. Three percent of total sales is spent on research and development.
總銷售額的3%花費在研究開發上。
12. I'm sorry but that's confidential. I can't answer your question.
很抱歉,那是機密。我無法回答您的問題。
==========================
After a Tour of a Factory
==========================
參觀工廠後
1. How about a coffee break?
我們休息一下,喝杯咖啡如何?
2. Say, it's about lunchtime.
嘿,差不多是午餐時間了。
3. Would you like to discuss it over lunch?
您願意一邊吃午餐一邊討論嗎?
4. I'd like to discuss a few details with your manager tomorrow.
我想明天和你的經理討論幾個細節問題。
5. What do you think of our plant?
你對我們工廠有什麼看法?
6. Having seen our plant, what's your overall impression?
參觀過我們的工廠後,您的整體印象如何?
7. Very impressive.
令人印象深刻。
8. You certainly have a big operation with very fine facilities here.
你們的經營規模實在很大,這兒的設備也相當好。
9. We've spent a great deal of money on equipment, but it's better in the long run.
我們在設備上已經投下巨額的金錢,但就長遠看是有利的。
10. Do you have any difficulty in meeting your proction scheles?
在配合生產進度方面,你們有困難嗎?
11. You have a very efficient plant.
你們是個很有效率的工廠。
12. I have confidence in establishing a long-term business relationship with you.
我有信心我們能建立長期的商業關系。
⑶ 求助,介紹新工廠的英語句子
因為你沒有提供你廠的具體情況
而且不知道參觀是不是就是要投資
我也只能大概地列個提綱給你
首先是說廠的概況
比如建廠歷史
幾十年來的輝煌成績
其次
說的是廠的具體的情況
可以說
地點方便物流運輸
節約成本
還可以說員工人數
福利待遇不錯
大家都齊心協力之類的話
來給老外一個team的印象
再來就是說廠的拳頭產品
競爭力
以及與其他比較知名的其他企業的合作
說明廠的綜合實力和潛力
最後
就是結束語……
英文的話
得根據你的具體內容……如果需要的話
[email protected]
⑷ 如何用英語口語介紹一家企業或者公司
英語口語介紹公司模版:
Established in (成立年份), (公司英文名稱) is a manufacturer
(生產兼貿易,可用manufacturer and trader) specialized in the research, development and
proction of (公司主打產品). We are located in (公司所在城市), with
convenient transportation access. All of our procts comply with international
quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets
throughout the world.
If you are interested in any of our procts or would like to discuss a
custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming
successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near
future.
對應中文翻譯:
51talk公司成立於XX年,專業生產XXX產品,集產品研發和生產於一體。我公司地處XX市,交通便利。我司所有產品採用國際質量標准,產品遠銷海外,享譽海內外眾多市場。
⑸ 幫我翻譯成英文,要向老外介紹公司
Yu Guangzhou, Outdoor Furniture Co., Ltd. All Purchasing Department is the garden furniture, floats, flower boxes series, awning, swing and sun umbrella series, booth series, beach chairs and lying bed series, garden chair, trash can series, landscaping works and signs series, children's play facilities and fitness equipment, sandstone 'glass steel series, hotel supplies and other procts of professional proction and processing of the Corporation, the company is headquartered in Panyu District, Guangzhou City instrial zone Daping Shatou Street, No. 14, Yu Guangzhou, all outdoor Furniture Purchasing Department has a complete and scientific quality management system. Yu Guangzhou, Outdoor Furniture Co., Ltd. All Purchasing Department's integrity, strength and quality of procts recognized by the instry. Welcome friends from all outdoor furniture Yu Guangzhou Co Purchasing Department to visit, guidance and business negotiation.
⑹ 帶老外參觀工廠要說些什麼求老外常問回答
如果只是老復外,沒有中國人摻制和在其中的話,事情很簡單。他感興趣的是產品的質量和工廠的實力,至於這家廠到底是不是你的,或者你有沒有股份在裡面,他不會問。這是「私事」,就像西方人不問收入一樣,他也不會問股份的。他會問,你的產品主要出口哪裡?客人是哪些?生產規模多大?最快的出貨的時間?如果你曾經給walmart等巨型超市或nike等專門行業的大佬作過貨,趕緊顯擺。既給他有實力的感覺,也可以唬唬他。你會發現他會變得客氣些。如果有ISO、SAS等證書,千萬別捏著。大概就這些,對付得過去。
⑺ 求翻譯!老外來公司參觀,要向他介紹本部門工作。請英文高手幫忙翻譯下面的內容。多謝!
I'm Daisy from the Purchasing department, there are two people in our department. our department mainly in charge of raw material as well as instrument and equipment purchasing.
we have very strict procurement rules and operation proceres, we will make purchase plans according to each department's demand, try our best for cost saving and inventory rection at the greatest degree.
Currently we mainly go through 3 procurement modes: MRP, VMI and e-procurement. Mostly using MPR mode, which is to purchase materials according to planing. we will make purchase plan in SAP system first for processing. For large, continuous order, we use VMI mode, that is supplier inventory management mode, we release Forecast to supplier at the beginning of the year and request them to make partial shipment.
About supplier management, we will check up from 4 levels, 1- choose, 2, evaluate, 3, set qualified suppliers list, 4- performance measurement. We will analyze quality rate and timing rate from supplier and raise guidance and suggestions for improvement. eliminate the disqualified and find supplement suppliers.
純手工碼字的啊,希望幫到你。
⑻ 接待老外參觀工廠應該說什麼
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍?戴衛斯嗎?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫?梅耶史先生嗎?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到這里來接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐納德,上次你來台灣時我們見過面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.
我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班機很好,就是時間太長了。
9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快嗎?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。
11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎樣?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?
14.No, I don』t. Will it be a problem? 不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?
15.I don』t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。 16.I』ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。
17.We』ve booked a Western-style room for you.
我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。
18.Let』s go to the station to get a train into town.
我們到火車站去乘車進城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
從此地去台北要很久嗎?
20.It』s about an hour.
大概要一個小時。
21.We』ll get a taxi from the station.
我們到火車站乘計程車。
22.There』s a shuttle bus we can use.
我們可搭乘機場班車。
23.I』ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?
25.That sounds good. Let』s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃飯嗎?
27.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什麼呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.
我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。
29.If you』re hungry, we can eat dinner now.
如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。
30.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃過早餐了嗎?
31.Yes. It was delicious. 是的,味道很好。
32.Good. Let』s go to the office.
好的,我們去辦公室吧。
33.How is your room? 你的房間怎樣?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好嗎?
35.Why don』t we go to the office now? 為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?
36.We』ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鍾。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鍾以前回到這里。
38.Our new proct line has been very successful.
We』ve expanded the factorytwice this year already.
我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。
39.I』d like to introce you to our company.
Is there anything in particular you』d like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.
我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢? 42.Yes, our proction speed is almost twice the instry-wide average.
是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。
43.I』d like to explain what makes this factory special.
我要向你說明本工廠的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
這是我們的全自動化工廠。
45.It』s the most up-to-date in the instry.
這是同業中最新型的。
46.We』ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of proction per unit?
請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?
48.I』m afraid I don』t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。 49.I』m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager. 讓我直接問經理好了。
51.I』m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。
52.Yes, I』d like to know your daily proction. 是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。
53.Is there anything you"d like to know? 你想知道什麼?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully?有什麼事情要我詳細說明的嗎?
55.What did you think of our factories? 你認為我們的工廠怎樣?
56.I was impressed very much. 我有深刻的印象。 57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time. 我們佔用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。