走遠了翻譯成英語怎麼說
『壹』 英語翻譯 翻譯一下「你已走遠」這句!
you go far away 沒有的話,希望採納哦!
『貳』 英文翻譯 走遠路
他的腿由於走遠路而感到疼痛。
His leg ached from walking long distance.
我能信任這個司機嗎?他好像故意在繞遠路專.
Can I trust this driver? It seems he's intentionally taking the long way here.
走遠路之後,我脫屬下襪子,洗洗疼痛的雙腳,然後覺得舒服多了。
After a long walk, I drew off my socks, bathed my sore feet, and then felt much more comfortable.
不知道你要的是哪種語境,選了幾個典型供你參考。
『叄』 「車走遠了」作為題目時該如何翻譯成英文
Fading away in the st
不說是車,更有懸念和想像空間...可以是車,可以是事。。。
『肆』 對不起.我已走遠了。英文翻譯
Please do NOT blame it on me, I have been walkin' farther and farther from you...
『伍』 她已經走遠了用英語怎麼說
She has walked far away.
『陸』 英文翻譯!!機器翻譯走遠點!
我沒有逐字逐句翻譯,而是根據你的中文表述,按英文習慣意義表達,內供參考。希望你喜容歡。
I favor the Spring Festival the most! It is a traditional Chinese festival and actually the most important festival in China. Spending the New Year is busy and bustling. Many people go home and gather together with family members for the New Year eve dinner. There are a lot of things to do and events to cheer up the festival, like having Tanyuan, setting off fireworks, lion dancing. All these activities are very interesting.
『柒』 這次我真的走遠了用英文怎麼說
this time.i really go far
字典翻譯出來的
嘎嘎 絕對正確
『捌』 當你走遠我已走遠,英語怎麼說
意譯起來就行了,直譯好拗口。
We have all walked far away。
『玖』 (一走了之)翻譯成英語怎麼寫
一走了之
just walk away (without any notice)
Gone without Return
『拾』 走遠了才知道我想你 英語怎麼翻譯
it was only too far away from that i realized that i missed you.