用英語呼應首句怎麼翻譯
1. 前後呼應的英文翻譯
be coherent
2. 相互呼應,用英語怎麼說
Mutual echo
3. 怎麼用英語翻譯這首古詩
英譯版如下:
White sunlight disappears from the hillside,
「白日依山盡」
Yellow river flows on into the sea.
「黃河入海流」
Desiring to scan the thousand-mile vista,
「欲窮千里目」
I climb another storey of the pagoda.
「更上一層樓版」
4. 在口語中then用於句首或句尾,表示緩和語氣,怎麼用,如何翻譯望英語高手回答謝謝!
相當於我們中文裡面:then let's do it 。。。
『那麼』讓我們做吧。。。
5. 英語翻譯(共50句)急用!!!!!!!!!!
是50句!老兄!
51.how much is your transportation fare?
52.Taking bus to school is one of the best ways for going to school.
53.Which way is the most comfortable way for going to Paris from London?
54.The british airlines are the busiest in the world.
55.. His home is very near from school.他家離學校最近。
56. Be careful! Don't stand too close to the fire. 當心!別靠近火站著。
57. Jackie Chan is one of the most popular actors in Hong Kong.
58. He is very friendly to me. 他對我非常友好。
59. He is very angry e to a very unfriendly mail. 由於一封不友好的信件他很生氣。
60. Their money is not enough for taking them there by plane. 他們錢不夠不能乘飛機去那。
61. I was born in 昆西--- a small town in the east of America coast.美國東海岸的一個小鎮。
62. I live in Beijing which is the capital city of China. 我住在中國的首都北京。
62. It is a very successful film. 非常成功的一部影片。
63.He has done his job successfully. 他成功地完成工作。
64. I wish you success in your study.我祝願你在學習上取得成功。
65. We all attended the basketball game last Sunday. 上個星期天我們都參加了那場籃球賽。
66.Children are all glad to attend school activities. 孩子們願意參加學校活動。
67. When did you join the army? 你什麼時候參軍的?
68. Who attend the meeting? 誰出席了會議?
69. This railway starts with Beijing and end with Zhangjiekou. 這條鐵路線起點是北京,終點是張家口
70. Since Soviet and America, China is the third country that sent human to the space.繼蘇聯和美國之後,中國成為第三個把人送入太空的國家。
71.We should thank throusands of architectonic workers.我們應該感謝成千上萬的建築工人。
72.There is a lamp hanging on our head.我們的頭頂的上方懸掛著一盞燈。
73. the airplane is flying above the clouds.飛機在雲層上飛行。
74.he put one hand on my shoulder.他把一隻手搭在了我的肩上。
75.don't forget to say hello to your parents for me. 別忘了向你父母問好。
76.I am here to say goodbye.我是來向你道別的。
77. I met an old friend on my way home. 在我回家的路上遇見了一位老朋友。
78. We visited the homes of several movie stars. 我們參觀了一些電影明星的家。
79. we will fly home tomorrow. 明天我們要乘飛機回家了。
80. I took a lot of pictures, I will send them to you with this e-mail now. 我拍了許多照片,現隨這封郵件發給你!
81. What are your expectations for the future?你對未來有什麼樣的希望?
82. I wish I can do well in the exam. 我希望期末能考出更好的成績。
83. Being late for a meeting is not polite.開會遲到是不禮貌的。
84. would you please hang the map of China for me? 請把這幅中國地圖掛起來好嗎?
85. Audience should leave after the show ends.觀眾應該等到演出結束才能離開。
86. he always takes pen with him, so that he can write down important things.他總是隨身帶著筆,以便有重要的事情就下來。
87. We'd better read books as many as possible, because a good book can bring us knowledge, and help us to understand the world better.我們要盡可能多讀好書,因為好書能給我們知識,還有助於我們更好地了解世界。
88.it's Sunday tomorrow, do you want to visit "the net" with us?明天是星期天,你願意和我們一起去參觀「鳥巢」嗎?
89.this morning the bus broke down on its way, so we can only walk to school. 今天早上公交車半路上出故障了,我只能走著上學。
90. nowadays it is very convenient for people to take subway.現在人們乘地鐵出行很容易。
91. the government is taking methods to prevent to teenagers go to internet bars.政府已採取措施阻止青少年去網吧。
92.Liyi loves English, so that he spend a lot of time to communicate with foreigners every Sunday.李毅酷愛英語,以至於每逢星期天他都會花很多時間用英語和外國人交談。
93. What we are happy about is that there are more and more museums are open to public for free. 我們高興的是越來越多的博物館向公眾免費開放了。
94. I think they will not give up the opportunity for being a volunteer. 我覺得他們不會放棄當志願者的機會。
95. please prepare your textbook before class. 請在課前把書准備好。
96.I often tell my parents not to worry about me, I have already grown up. 我經常告訴父母別再為我擔心,我已經長大了。
97.My father is always busying with his job, but when he has time, he either helps my mom with her housework or he exercise with me. 爸爸總是忙於他的工作,但是當他有空的時候,他要麼幫媽媽做家務,要麼陪我一起鍛煉身體。
98. It's very hot here, you'd better open the window. 這兒很熱,你最好打開窗戶。
99. we are ready for 2008 olympics. 我們已為2008年奧運會做好了准備
100. I spent an hour cooking yesterday.昨天我花了一小時的時間做晚飯。
6. 求英語學霸!Say, 放在句首,後面接一句話應該怎麼翻譯!
直接Say+句子就好,比如Say i love you.
7. 呼應的英文,呼應的翻譯,怎麼用英語翻譯呼應,呼應用
and were capable of a maximum s
8. 英語and在句首怎麼翻譯
就是連詞,連接句子用的 可以不翻譯,也可以翻譯成 還有
9. 「將與......形成配套和呼應 」用英語怎麼翻譯
form a complete set and work in concert with.....
最好有上下文。你看看這個句式能不能套用。