我幫你叫個車英語怎麼翻譯
❶ 「我幫你叫輛計程車」用英語怎麼說
美國人最常用的說法
I'll call you a cab
❷ 我是個有車的人翻譯成英文
I'm a man of responsibility.I have a car,which enables me to be always ready for the QC job.I'll try my best to ensure the quality.I think I'm qualified for this job.
❸ 我愛我的車,因為它是我的全部.翻譯成英文.
我愛我的車,因為它是我的全部
I love my car,because it's my all.
❹ 有好的車我給你打電話英語翻譯怎麼說
I'll give you a call if there is a good car.
❺ 幫客人叫輛專車用英語應該怎麼說
幫客人叫輛專車
Call a limousine for the guest
❻ 請好心人幫我翻譯下汽車英語 謝謝!!
differential mechanism is linked with left and right semiaxis, which enables the wheels in two sides transfer the
torque with different speed simultaneously.
太多了,翻譯一句,意思意回思。答
❼ 你能幫我叫一輛計程車嗎英文怎麼說
could you please call a taxi for me?
❽ 英語翻譯 我幫您打個計程車去那裡
I help you take a taxi to go there .
I will call you a taxi there .
I can help you take a taxi there.
❾ 我給你們叫個車,你們給錢,翻譯成英語
I will call a car for you, but you should pay money yourself,
親 ,對的話?能給個好評嗎?謝謝啦!
❿ 英語翻譯:我替你叫輛出租汽車好嗎
May I call a taxi for you