英文小對話帶翻譯成英語怎麼說
❶ 關於英語口語對話小短文加翻譯
【 #英語口語# 導語】目前,眾多高職院校開設了商務英語口語課程。但學生的英語口語表達能力與市場需求還存在一定的差距。以下是由 考 網精心收集了關於英語口語對話小短文加翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!【篇一】關於英語口語對話小短文加翻譯
Mom: When will you come home for dinner, honey? Kids and I are waiting…
你什麼時候回家吃晚飯,親愛的?孩子們和我在等著呢。
Kevin: Mom, Lizzie got my Spiderman.
媽,厲子拿了我的蜘蛛俠。
Lizzie: He picked the fight. He called my names.
他先挑起的。他罵我。
Mom: Lizzie, Kevin. I need you two to stop right now.
厲子,凱文。你們倆馬上停下來。
Kevin: Not unless she gives my Spiderman back.
除非她把蜘蛛俠還給我。
Mom: Stop messing with your brother, Liz. You two loved and took a good care of each other before. What』s wrong now?
不要跟你弟弟鬧了。你們倆以前很好的,也彼此照顧自己。現在怎麼這樣了啊?
Lizzie: Here it is, Kevin. I am your sister. But I will not say sorry.
給你,凱文。我是你姐姐。但是我不會道歉。
Kevin: If I say sorry, can I get the big star at the Christmas tree? I promised my girlfriend about it. And Mom says the good kid can get it.
如果我道歉,我可以拿到聖誕樹上的大星星嗎?我答應過我女朋友的。而且媽媽說好孩子就可以有的。
【篇二】關於英語口語對話小短文加翻譯
Jessie: Are you going to your mother』s for Christmas?
今年打算去你媽家過聖誕嗎?
Rebecca: I have no idea. But my husband hopes that we can spend the whole week at his mother』s.
不知道。可是我老公希望我們可以在他媽那邊待整個星期。
Jessie: Getting sick about the mother-and-daughter-in-law thing?
開始討厭這種婆媳關系了?
Rebecca: Not exactly. I hope it doesn』t sound too selfish of me. But I am more comfortable when I am with my parents.
也不是。我不想讓人感覺太自私。可是和我爸媽在一起的時候,我更自在。
Jessie: All women feel the same way I think.
所有女人都一樣。
Rebecca: What about you? Will you go to Jack』s?
你呢?你去傑克家嗎?
Jessie: I am not sure about it. I don』t see marriage with him. I think I will save it when he is getting serious about our relationship. He is like a childish alt.
我不確定。我們倆之間,我看不到婚姻。我想等到一切穩定了再說吧。他就像一個幼稚的成年人。
Rebecca: Stay positive. He loves and cares about you. Anyway, men never grow up.
積極點兒。他愛你,也在乎你。再說男人永遠長不大。
【篇三】關於英語口語對話小短文加翻譯
Mom: Honey, it』s getting late.
寶貝,不早了。
Kate: Mom, can I take this Christmas tree into my bedroom?
媽媽,我可以把聖誕樹帶回房間嗎?
Mom: Why, honey? Do you want to talk about it with me?
怎麼了,寶貝?需要談談嗎?
Kate: Kevin told me this morning that if I made wishes in front of it Santa would make them true.
凱文告訴我說如果我在聖誕樹前面許願的話,聖誕老人會實現的。
Mom: You can tell me about your wishes. Then I can call Santa.
你可以告訴我你的願望。然後我可以打電話給聖誕老人。
Kate: Thanks, mom. But he told me that I had to do it all by myself.
謝謝,媽媽。但是他告訴我應該自己做。
Mom: Okay, sweetie. But I want to tell you that if your wishes don』t come true, it doesn』t mean Santa doesn't like you. He is very busy. There are many children in the world who need his help.
好吧,寶貝。但是我想說如果你的願望沒有實現,並不意味聖誕老人不喜歡你。他很忙。有很多小朋友需要他的幫助。
Kate: I know, Mom. Santa, I want Dad to come back home. Mom says there is a woman in trouble and she needs my Dad. But he』s gone for half a year. I miss him.
我知道,媽媽。聖誕老人,我想爸爸回家。媽媽說有個女人有麻煩了。她需要我爸爸。但是他已經離開半年了。我很想他。
❷ 求三個人的英語搞笑對話,,急急急!帶翻譯,稍微簡單點的
The Secret of Success成功的秘密
"Sir, what is the secret of your success?"
「先生,什麼是你成功的秘密?」
"Two words"
「兩個字(詞)。」
"And, Sir, what are they?"
「先生,是哪兩個字(詞)?」
"Right decisions."
「正確決定。」
"And how do you make right decisions?"
「那麼你是怎麼做出正確決定的?」
"One word."
「一個字(詞)。」
"And, what is that?"
「那是什麼?」
"Experience."
「經驗」
"And how do you get Experience?"
「你如何取得經驗?」
"Two words"
「兩個字(詞)」
"And, Sir, what are they?"
「先生,是哪兩個字(詞)?」
"Wrong decisions."
「錯誤決定。」
❸ 英語對話,兩個人說,帶翻譯,簡單些
1、I have left my key in my room, and now i cannot get in. could you open the door for me?
我把鑰匙落在了屋裡,進不了屋,你能幫我把門打開嗎?
That's what i am here for.
我來這兒就是干這個的。
2、How much do you charge?
多少錢?
One hundred and fifty。
一百五。
3、John, can you help me?
約翰,能幫個忙嗎?
Sure. What's the matter?
當然可以。怎麼了?
4、Hello, Elizabeth. How are you?
你好,伊麗莎白。近來好嗎?
Fine, thanks.
很好,謝謝。
5、Would you mind doing me a favor?
介意幫我一個忙嗎?
Not at all. What can I do for you?
不介意。我能為你做什麼?