一隻羊翻譯成英語怎麼說
Ⅰ 請各位英語高手幫忙將喜洋洋與灰太狼的主題曲翻譯成英文版的,要押韻,流暢。急需,謝了!
喜羊羊,美羊羊,Lamb Joy,Lamb Beauty,
懶羊羊,沸羊羊,Lamb Lazy,Lamb Cheer,
慢羊羊,軟綿綿,Lamb Slow,Lamb Soft,
紅太狼,灰太狼。Wolf Red,Wolf Grey.
別看我只是一隻羊,Although I'm only a Lamb,
綠草因為我變得更香,天空因為我變得更藍,白雲因為我變得柔軟。
The green grass can be more fragrant ,the sky is darker blue,and the white clouds become softer,all beczause of me.
別看我只是一隻羊,Although I'm only a lamb,
羊兒的聰明難以想像 You can't imagine how smart i am.
天再高心情一樣奔放 My mood is as high as the sky.
每天都追趕太陽... Run after the sun every day...
有什麼難題去牽絆我都不會去心傷 Difficulty can't make me sad.
有什麼危險在我面前也不會去慌亂 Danger can't make me worried.
就算有狼群把我追捕也當做游戲一場 Wolves' hunting is only a game for me.
在什麼時間都愛開心 I am happy at any time.
笑容都會飛翔 Smiles always fly.
就算會摔倒站得起來永遠不會沮喪 Standing up after falling,never be depressed.
在所有天氣擁有叫人大笑的力量
Any kind of weather have the strength of making me laugh.
雖然我只是羊… … Although I am only a lamb...
Ⅱ 我是一隻羊還是一頭狼的英文翻譯是
I am a sheep or a wolf.