我將伴你左右用英語怎麼翻譯
發布時間: 2025-02-22 20:09:13
㈠ 我會一直伴你左右 用英語怎麼說
你好,可翻譯為:I will be with you together forever.滿意請速速採納,謝謝合作!
㈡ 翻譯「I have always been with you」
I have always been with you.
譯文:我一直伴你左右/ 我一直待在你身旁/ 我一直都在。
類似表達:
I will always stay by your side 我會一直在你身邊。
I will always be with you. 我會一直跟你在一起。
I will be with you forever. 我會永遠和你在一起。
語言知識拓展: have always been 表示「一直」
I have always been a good payer and have never gone into debt.
我一直及時付款,從未欠債。
2. I have always been thinking of him, but I can't see him.
雖然我一直在想著他,但是我不能見他。
3.Ihavealwaysbeenafan of online ecation.
我一直是在線教育的擁躉。
4. For me, actions speak louder than words, andIhavealwaysbeenahelper.
對我來時,行勝於言,我一直是一個樂於助人者。
5.WhatIcan tell you isIhavealwaysbeenalover of country music.
我可以告訴你,我一直喜歡鄉村音樂。
熱點內容