英語有意義的事作文怎麼寫
Ⅰ 一件有意義的事英語作文
寫作思路:寫小時候淘氣闖紅燈的事情,經過這件事自己得到的教訓。
正文:
When I was a little child, I was so naughty that I always did something angry my parents.
譯文:當我還是個小孩的時候,我很淘氣,經常做一些使父母生氣的事。
They always blamed to me, but I never listened to them.
譯文:他們總是責備我,但是我從來不聽他們的話。
I thought they were too strict with me.
譯文:我覺得他們對我太嚴厲了。
But I changed in someday.
譯文:但是,有一天我改變了。
My parents always told me to be careful when I went out.
譯文:我父母經常告訴我出門的時候要小心。
However, all I thought was they worried too much.
譯文:但是我總覺得是他們過於擔心了。
On my way to take the bus home, there was a traffic light.
譯文:在我乘坐公車回家的路上有一個紅綠燈。
That day, when I got to the cross road, the light was red, but there was no car crossed the road anymore.
譯文:那天,我走到十字路口的時候,變紅燈了,但是沒有車過馬路。
So I went across the road without the light turning to green.
譯文:於是燈沒變綠我就過馬路了。
At this moment, a car rushed quickly towards me.
譯文:正在這時候,一輛汽車快速向我沖過來。
I was suddenly scared, so that I couldn't move but stood still.
譯文:頓時我慌了,站在那裡動也不動。
Luckily, the driver broke the car quickly and I did not get hurt.
譯文:幸運的是,司機緊急剎車了,而我也沒有受傷。
But I did scared.
譯文:但是,我確實受到驚嚇了。
I couldn』t image what would happen if the car did not stop in time.
譯文:我不敢想像如果車沒有及時停住的話會發生什麼事情。
I told my parents what I experienced.
譯文:我告訴父母這次經歷。
At first, they blamed me as usual and I knew I was wrong that time.
譯文:起初他們像往常一樣責備我,而那一次我也知道錯了。
Therefore, I did not say anything.
譯文:因此,我一句話也沒說。
They realized that I was frightened, so they comforted me patiently.
譯文:他們意識到我受驚了,於是耐心安慰我。
I finally knew that all they said and done was good to me.
譯文:最後我才知道他們所說的和所做的都是為我好。
After that, I was much more careful and I listened to my parents.
譯文:從那以後,我更小心了也聽父母的話了。