去你家找你好嗎英語怎麼翻譯
1. 明天早上10點我去你家找你 怎麼翻譯
I'll find you at your home at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
2. 翻譯成英文:我明天去你家好嗎
May i go to your house tomorrow?
Can i go to your house tomorrow?
3. 我會去那裡找你...英語怎麼說
I will go there to meet you.
找意思就是去見你吧。。。沒必要生硬地翻譯啦。
4. 我怎麼去你家用英文怎麼說百度翻譯。
我覺得是:How do I go your home?
網路說是:How do I get to your home?
以上僅為個人觀點。
5. 「明天早上10點我去你家找你」 怎麼翻譯
I will be at your home tomorrow morning 10 o'clock.
6. 日常問語例如:你叫什麼名字(英文版)
1.問候 Greetings
(1)Good morning(afternoon,evening)早上好(或:下午、晚上)好
Hello.你好(或:喂)
Hi.你好(或:嗨)
--How are you?你好嗎
--Fine,thank you,and you?(very well,thank you.)好,謝謝,你也好吧?或:很好,謝謝你
(2)Best wishes(regards) to sb.問候湯姆好
Please give my regards(best wishes,love) to Tom.請代我向湯姆致以問候
Please remember me to Tom.請代我向湯姆問候
Say hello to Tom.向湯姆問好
(3)Glad(Pleased) to meet you here(again).很高興在這里(或:又)見到你
2.介紹 Introctions
(1)This is Mr(Mrs,Miss,Ms) Green.這位是格林先生(或:夫人、小姐、女士)
This is Comrade Li Ning. 這位是李寧同志
May I introce you to my friends?我來把您介紹給我的好朋友好嗎?
I'd like you to meet Mr Green.我想請您見見格林先生
(2)--How do you do?(初次見面時用)您好
--How do you do?您好
Nice(Glad,Pleased) to meet(see) you.見到您我很高興
Nice meeting you,Mr Green.(多用於分手時)格林先生,我真高興能認識您
(3)My name is Li Ning.我名叫李寧
I'm a teacher.我是老師
I'm Chinese.我是中國人
Excuse me,what's your (full) name,please?請問你貴姓(您尊姓大名)
(4)I have often heard about you.我常常聽人談起你
I have often wanted to meet you.我一直想認識你
Excuse my introcting myself.恕我冒昧地自我介紹一下
Do you know my father?你認識我父親嗎?
I don't think you have met my father.我想你還沒有見過我父親吧
Allow(let) me introce Mr Green to you.請允許(或讓)我給你介紹一下格林先生
3.告別 Farewells
(1)I'm afraid I must be leaving(must be off,have to go) now.恐怕我得走了
I think it's time for us to leave now.我想我們該走了
It's time I met Tom(did my homework). I have to go now.(注意從句要用虛擬語氣)我該去見湯姆(或:去做作業了).現在我得走了
(2)Good-bye!/Bye-bye!/Bye!再見!
See you later(tomorrow).回頭見(或:明天見)
See you.回見
Good night.晚安.再見
4.感謝和應答 Thanks and responses
(1)Thank you (very much).(非常)感謝
Thanks a lot.多謝
Many thanks.多謝
Thanks(Thank you) for listenting.謝謝(收聽)
It's very kind of you (to help me).您真是太好了(幫了我的忙)
(2)Not at all.不用謝.不客氣
It's(That's) all right.沒關系
You are wellcome.不用謝
(3)It's most thoughtful of you.你真是想得太周到了
I don't know how I can thank you enough.我不知怎樣謝你才好
I don't knoe what I should have done without your help.沒有你的幫助我真不知道怎麼辦
Thank you all the same.仍然要謝謝你
5.祝願、祝賀和應答 Good wishes,congratulations and responese
(1)Good luck!祝你好運
I wish you good luck(success)!祝你好運(或:成功)
Good journey (to you)!旅途愉快
Have a good trip.旅途愉快
Have a nice(good) time.祝你玩得高興
I'd like to congratulate you on your success.祝賀你的成功
(2)Thank you.謝謝
The same to you.也祝賀你
(3)Happy New Year!新年好!新年快樂
Merry Christmas!聖誕快樂
Happy birthday to you.祝你生日快樂
Congratulations!祝賀你
6.道歉、遺憾和應答 Apologies,regrets,sympathies and responses
(1)Pardon.(這里應讀降調,若讀升調表示因沒聽清楚對方的話而希望對方重復一遍)請原諒
Sorry(I'm sorry).對不起
I'm sorry for(about) that.我為此感到抱歉(或:難過、遺憾等)
I'm sorry to hear that.聽到這個我很難過(遺憾等)
I'm sorry to have(I'm sorry that I have) kept you waiting fou a long time.抱歉讓你久等了
(2)Excuse me(for having kept you waiting fou a long time).請原諒(讓你久等了)
I'm afraid (that) I'll be late.恐怕我要遲到了
What a pity!真可惜!真是遺憾
What a shame!真丟臉
It's a pity that you can't come.你不能來真是遺憾
(3)That's all right.沒關系
It doesn't matter.不要緊
That's nothing.沒有什麼
(4)It was most thoughtless of me.我太鹵莽了
I must apologize.我得向你道歉
I really didn't mean that at all.我真的完全沒有那個意思
(5)Don't worry about that.不要為那事覺得不安
It really isn't worth mentioning.那真是不值得一提的
Don't think any more about it.別再去想它了
I quite understand.我完全理解
7.邀請和應答 Invitations and responses
(1)Will you come to my birthday party?您能來參加我的生日聚會嗎
Would you like to come to my birthday party?您願意來參加我的生日聚會嗎
I'd like to invite you to come to my birthday party.我想邀請你來參加我的生日聚會
(2)Yes,I'd love to (go to your birthday party).好嗎,我非常願意(去參加你的生日聚會)
Yes,I'd love to,but I'm too busy to go.是的,我非常想參加,但是我太忙了,去不了
Yes,i's very kind(nice) of you.願意.承蒙你的好意.或:你真是太好了
(3)I'd very much like you to join us.我非常希望您能加入我們之中
Shall we have a drink?我們喝點東西好嗎
(4)That would be very nice.那太好了
With pleasure.好的
8.提供(幫助等)和應答 Offers and responses
(1)Can(Could,Shall) I help you?我來幫你好嗎?或:你要買什麼
Would you like me to help you with your lessons?我來幫你做功課好嗎
Is there anything (else) I can do for you?有什麼(別的)事我能幫你做嗎
Do you want me to help you?你想要我幫你嗎
What can I do for you?我能為你做什麼呢
Let me do it(carry it)(for you).讓我來(替你)做(或:搬)吧
Would you like some tea?你想來些茶嗎
(2)Thanks.That would be nice(fine).謝謝.太好了
That's very kind of you.你真好
Thank you for your help.感謝你的幫助
Yes,please.好的,請(干)吧
Here,take this(my) bag.給,請幫忙拿這個(或:我的)包好嗎
(3)No,thanks(thank you).I can manage it myself.不必了,謝謝.我自己能應付
Thank you all the same.(盡管無需你幫忙,但)還是要謝謝你
That's very kind of you,but I can manage it myself.你真好,但我自己能應付
(4)What a hand (to carry it)?要幫忙(拿)嗎
(5)Just what I needed!我正需要呢!
That's be a big help.Thanks a lot.那真幫了大忙了,多謝
7. 去你家的路的英語翻譯是
Go to the road of your house
8. 瀵繪壘鐢ㄨ嫳璇鎬庝箞璇
search
鑻[sɜːtʃ]緹[sɜːrtʃ]
v. 瀵繪壘錛屾悳鏌ワ紝鎼滃錛涙悳鏌ワ紙鍦版柟錛岃濺杈嗭級錛屾悳鈥︹︾殑韜錛涙濈儲錛岀粏鎯籌紙闂棰樼瓟妗堢瓑錛夛紱緇嗗療錛岀粏鏌ワ紱錛堢敤璁$畻鏈猴級鎼滅儲錛屾緔
n. 鎼滃伙紝鎼滄煡錛涙帰緔錛屽繪眰錛涳紙璁$畻鏈虹殑錛夋悳緔錛屾緔錛<寰>璋冩煡鍦頒駭璐熸媴
[ 澶嶆暟 searches 絎涓変漢縐板崟鏁 searches 鐜板湪鍒嗚瘝 searching 榪囧幓寮 searched 榪囧幓鍒嗚瘝 searched ]
璇嶇粍鐭璇錛
search for 瀵繪壘錛涙悳緔
in search of瀵繪壘錛涙悳瀵
search engine鎼滅儲寮曟搸
search algorithm鎼滅畻娉曪紝鎼滅儲綆楁硶
job search瀵繪壘宸ヤ綔錛涜亴浣嶆悳緔錛涘伐浣滄悳瀵
榪戜箟璇嶏細
vi. 鎼滃伙紱璋冩煡錛涙帰奼
vt. [璁][鑸猐[姘磋繍]鎼滅儲錛涙悳瀵伙紱璋冩煡錛涙悳鏌ワ紱鎺㈡眰
n. 鎼滃伙紱鎺㈢┒錛屾煡絀
probe,examine,research
seek,examine,survey,research,fish
inquiry,exploration
鍚屾牴璇嶏細
璇嶆牴錛search
searching鎼滅儲鐨勶紱閫忓交鐨
searchingly鎺㈢┒鍦幫紱褰誨簳鍦
searcher鎼滅儲鑰咃紱媯鏌ュ畼
鍙岃渚嬪彞錛
Refugeesrun hither and thither insearchofsafety.
闅炬皯涓哄繪壘瀹夊叏鍥涘勯冨斻
Severalofthe .
鍑犲悕澹鍏佃媧劇粍鎴愪竴涓鎼滅儲闃熴
Detectivescarried .
渚︽帰瀵歸偅鏍嬪ぇ妤艱繘琛屼簡褰誨簳鐨勬悳鏌ャ