英語這對話怎麼翻譯
英語情景對話是中考納入的新考題,它是通過書面表達形式檢查考生的英語口頭表達能力。我精心收集了初中英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
初中英語對話帶翻譯篇1
A:Excuse me.
A:打擾了。
B:What's the matter?
B:怎麼了?
A:I've been stolen.
A:我被偷了。
B:What was stolen?
B:什麼被偷了?
A:I had my wallet stolen.
A:我的錢包被偷了。
B:Could you tell me the details?
B:請你告訴我細節好嗎?
A:I had my wallet stolen while I was on the bus just now.
A:剛才在公交車上我的錢包被偷了。
B:What kind of wallet was it?
B:錢包是什麼樣的?
A:It's a red leather one.
A:是個紅色皮製錢包
B:Can you give me your address? We will notice you while we find it.
B:你能把你的地址給我嗎?我們找到錢包後就通知你。
A:OK. Thank you.
A:好的。謝謝。
初中英語對話帶翻譯篇2
A:Dear!
A:天哪!
B:What's the matter?
B:怎麼了?
A:Where is my wallet?
A:我的錢包呢?
B:Take it easy. It may be in your handbag.
B:別著急,可能在你的手提包里。
A:No, it isn't. I remembered I paid for the bill and…I left on the counter!
A:不,不在。我記得我付了錢然後……我把它忘在櫃台上了!
B:What? It is terrible. What is in it?
B:什麼?真糟糕,錢包里都有什麼?
A:A lot of cash!And my passport, identification card, credit cards.
A:很多現金,還有我的護照,身份證還有銀行卡。
B:We'd better ask the policeman for help.
B:我們最好還是找警察幫忙吧。
A:Excuse me. My wallet is missing.
A:打擾一下,我的錢包丟了。
C:Could you tell me the detail?
C:你能告訴我一些細節么?
A:We had lunch at the gourmet plaza. After I paid for the bill, I forgot to carry it with me.
A:我們在美食廣場吃的午飯,結完賬以後我就忘了拿錢包了。
C:Could you describe your wallet?
C:什麼樣的錢包?
A:It is a light blue leather wallet.
A:我的錢包是天藍色的皮製的。
C:So, you lost your wallet at gourmet plaza at about 12.00 a. m.
C:這么說,你是大約12點的時候在美食廣場丟的錢包。
A:That is it.
A:是的。
C:Now you can fill out this form. We will give you the result as soon as possible.
C:現在麻煩你填下這張表格。我們會盡快告知你結果的。
A:Thank you. Could you write a certification of theft for me?
A:謝謝。你能不能幫我寫一張偷竊證明?
C:All right.
C:好的。
初中英語對話帶翻譯篇3
A:Emergency Assistance. How may I help you?
A:緊急事故援助中心。有什麼需要效勞的?
B:I've just been robbed. What should I do?
B:我剛被搶劫了!我該怎麼辦?
A:Are you injured,Miss?
A:小姐,您受傷了嗎?
B:No,no,I'm just a little upset.
B:沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。
A:Please stay calm,Miss. Just give me your name and your location-the place where you are calling right now.
A:請保持鎮靜,小姐。告訴你您的名字和所在地點-就是您現在打電話的地方。
B:My name is Kate. I am next to the Beijing Hotel on Chang'an Street.
B:我叫凱特,在長安街北京飯店旁邊。
A:Please stay where you are;we'll have a patrol car there in less than two minutes.
A:請您待在原處,2分鍾之內,我們的巡邏車就到。
Ⅱ 這句英語對話怎麼翻譯
M:How old do you think he was?
W:Well,he was quilt young.In his late twenties,I』d say.
翻譯:你認為他多大?
我想說,他很年輕,他年近三十。
Ⅲ 英語情景對話帶翻譯
英語對話教學是指通過課堂教學培養學生說的能力,提高會話技巧,最終習得並自如地駕馭語言的能力的過程。我整理了英語情景對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
英語情景對話帶翻譯一
Daniel:
Pig Tom is over there.
湯姆豬在那邊。
May:
Pig Tom?
湯姆豬?
Daniel:
That's Tom's nickname.
湯姆的綽號。
May:
You are always a naughty boy.
你總是很調皮。
Daniel:
It's just me. Hey, Barbie, say hello to Pig Tom.
沒錯,這就是我。喂,芭比,快和湯姆豬打招呼。
May:
Daniel!
丹尼爾!
Daniel:
Come on, it's just a joke.
開玩笑而已。
英語情景對話帶翻譯二
May:
I want to keep a pet, do you know where can I buy one?
我想養寵物,你知道哪兒有賣的嗎?
Edward:
There are a lot of pet markets in Beijing. What kind of pet do you want?
北京很多寵物市場的。你要養什麼?
May:
A dog, a cat or something.
小狗小貓之類的。
Edward:
There is a Guanyuan pet market not far from here, it's famous for fishes and birds with a long history.
離這兒不遠有個官圓花鳥魚蟲市場,有名的老魚鳥市場。
May:
I don't want fishes or birds.
我要的不是魚和鳥。
Edward:
There are also some dog markets. However, I suggest you buy one online.
也有犬類交易市場啦。不過,我建議你在網上買。
英語情景對話帶翻譯三
May:
There are so many people that the tickets are all sold out!
人太多了,票都賣完了。
Daniel:
Luckily we got the last two.
幸好我們買了最後兩張。
May:
Look, Danny. The Four Great Inventions!
看,丹尼,四大發明!
Daniel:
Gunpowder, compass, the paper making, and the printing.
火葯、指南針、造紙術和印刷術。
May:
I really admire those who made such great inventions!
我真崇拜這些偉大的發明者。
Daniel:
May, I don't see why they are great. They are just simple things.
阿美,我不明白有什麼偉大的。它們只是些很簡單的東西啊。
May:
They look simple today. But they were milestones in their times.
它們今天看起來很簡單。但在它們那個時代卻是里程碑。
Daniel:
Milestones? May, you must be kidding.
里程碑?阿美,你在開玩笑吧。
May:
Just think Bill Gates, those inventions are as important as the windows system.
想想比爾?蓋茨,那些發明的重要性不亞於Windows 操作系統。
Daniel:
Well, I suppose the ancient inventors made a lot of money out of them.
我想古代的發明家們肯定從它們身上賺了不少錢吧。
May:
No, quite the contrary.
不,恰恰相反。
Daniel:
Why? Didn't you say that they were milestones?
為什麼?你不是說它們是里程碑嗎?
May:
Yes, but they went to the public without any patent protection.
是啊,但是它們沒有任何專利保護就進入市場了。
Daniel:
Well, their inventors were not as clever as Bill Gates.
哦,它們的發明者可沒有比爾?蓋茨那麼聰明啊。
Ⅳ 求這段英語對話的中文翻譯
湯姆,我真著急。
為什麼?怎麼了?
我找不到我的書包了。
那麼,你上次把書包放哪兒了?
我不記得了。我昨晚參加了一場音樂會,所以可能書包還在音樂廳。
你書包里有什麼值錢的東西嗎?
沒有,只有我的書,我的發帶和一些網球。
所以不會被偷的。
哦,等一下,我在音樂會後去野餐了。我記得去野餐時我還帶著書包呢。
所以書包可能還在公園呢吧?
是的,我在其餘朋友離開前離開的公園。我認為有些人撿到了,我現在就給他們打電話問問是否有人撿到了。
希望能幫到你。
Ⅳ 這英語對話翻譯成中文是什麼意思
這是你聽音寫的吧?有些詞不懂……
1 I』d like to ask you two...
不是two 而是 to!
我想請你去(做……)
2 calm down u dont' have to dance probabcy'cause
our faces kinda cook sweet like girls
冷靜下來!你沒必要……
3 I must wear a g-string underwear.or some kind
of socks or somthing great
我必須得穿個遮羞的內衣。或者某種襪子,或者……
4 I've got a chance then
我得到了個機會……
5 can i see your cellprones
我可以看你的……嗎
6 the plcie my idor
7 mike kenw what'd happen so he hurried take it back
……知道要發生什麼,所以他急急忙忙的把它拿回了。
8 can i hug you ?
我可以抱你嗎
9 you can prove theat on
me then