你們必須多喝水用英語怎麼翻譯
⑴ 你要多喝水和吃葯。英語翻譯幫幫我。
You should take the medicine on time and drink more water.
⑵ 求醫學專業英語對話,標注單詞
常用醫學英語對話
Good morning. What』s troubling you ?(What』s your trouble?)
早上好,你那裡不舒服?
Doctor, I have a terrible headache.
大夫,我頭疼的厲害。
All right , young man, tell me how it got started.
別著急,小夥子,告訴我怎麼回事。
Yesterday I had a running nose.Now my nose is stuffed up. And I』m afraid I』ve got a temperature, I feel terrible.
昨天我老流鼻涕,現在有點鼻塞,恐怕還伴有高燒,感覺糟透了。
A good rest is all you need , and drink more water. I』ll write you prescription.
你需要好好休息,多喝水。我馬上給你開處方。
Thank you very much!
謝謝。
That』s all right,remember to take a good rest.
不客氣,記住好好休息。
Are you feeling nausea?
你是感覺惡心嗎?
Do you cough?
你咳嗽嗎?
Have you any temperature.(a cough,a bed headach)
你發燒嗎?(咳嗽,劇烈的頭疼)
Do you feel short of breath sometimes?
你有時感覺到呼吸急促嗎?
Do you feel tired?
你感到疲乏嗎?
How long has this been going on?
繼續這樣多久啦?
How long have you been ill?
How long have you been feeling unwell?
你這樣不舒服有多久啦?
How are you feeling now?
你現在感覺怎麼樣了?
How』s you sleep?
你的睡眠情況怎麼樣?
Did you take your temperature(blood pressure)?
你試過體溫了嗎(測過血壓)?
Have you taken any medicine?
你吃過什麼葯嗎?
What medicine did you take?
你吃的是什麼葯?
Do you smoke(drink)?
你吸煙(喝酒)嗎?
Do you have difficulty breathing?
你有呼吸困難嗎?
Do you have appetite?
你有胃口嗎?
Have you ever had this experence before?
你以前曾經有這經驗嗎?
Have you lost weight recently?
你的體重最近減輕了嗎?
Have you taken anything for it?
你為它採取了各種方式了嗎?
Since when have you been feeling like this?
你感覺 象這樣是從什麼時候開始的?
What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃了什麼?
What seems to be the matter?
似乎是什麼問題?
What seems to be the trouble?
似乎是什麼麻煩?
What is the matter with you?
你怎麼了?
What hurts you?
你那裡痛?
Do you want to have your tooth extracted(filled)?你要拔牙(補牙)嗎?
Please open your mouth and say(ah).
請張開嘴說「啊」。
Please stick out your tongue.
請伸出你的舌頭。
I have a ringing in my ears.
我耳朵嗡嗡作響。
When shall I come back?
我什麼時候再來?
Is there any danger?
有危險嗎?
What could be the cause?
可能是什麼原因呢?
Isn』t there any good medicine for it?
沒有什麼好葯嗎?
Will surgery necessary?
需要做手術嗎?
I have got a headache.(toothache earache)
我頭疼。(牙疼 耳朵疼)
I have got a sore back.(sore thoat sore leg sore eye)
我腰疼。(嗓子疼 腿疼 眼睛疼)
I have been losing sleep.
我最近一直失眠。
Shall I stay in the hospital?
我需要住院嗎?
The pain seems less?
我的疼痛有些減輕。
What kind of food should I eat?
我應該吃什麼樣的飲食?
Will it take long to recover?
很久才能恢復嗎?
Is it right to move around and do sane exercise?
可以在地上走走,鍛煉鍛煉嗎?
What kind of medicine is this?
這是一種什麼葯呢?
What could it be ?
可能是什麼病呢?
What do you think?
你認為怎麼樣?
Don』t worry.不要擔心。
This is nothing to worry about.
不必顧慮。
You should stay in bed for a few days.
你需要卧床幾天。
You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
你需要在醫院里住幾天。
You will soon be all right.
你很快就會好的。
You should be very careful for a week or two.這一兩周內你需要很注意。
You can carry on with your work.
你可以繼續工作。
You will have to wait for twentyminutes.
你需要等二十分鍾。
If you feel worse,please come back to the clinic right away.
要是你覺得病加重了,就請馬上來門診。
I』m sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
這葯對你肯定會很有效的。
You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期來門診檢查。
If you feel worried, don』t hesitate to go to the clinic anytime,day or night.
你要是覺得難受,無論白天黑夜都趕緊上醫院看去。
I will come right away.
我馬上就來。
Do you understand what I am saying?
你明白我的話嗎?
I』m going to make arrangements for your adission.
我去給你安排住院。
Is there anything else you would like me to explan to you?
你看在那些方面還需要解釋?
Shall I explan again?
需要我再解釋一遍嗎?
Has it happened befor?
這種情況以前發生過嗎?
Are you feel better?
你覺得好些了嗎?
Is the pain gentting less?
疼痛減輕些了嗎?
How long have you had this pain?
你從什麼時候開始有這種痛的?
If the trouble persists come back again.
要是情況不太好,就請你再來門診吧。
Please come with your interpreter next time.
下次請帶翻譯來。
Is difficult to say just now exactly what』s wrong.現在還不好說是什麼問題。
Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray(blood test).
請等一下,我們需要看一下X線(驗血)的結果。
I suggest you do some light exercise.
我建議你做一些輕微的運動。
I suggest that you take chinese herbs.
我建議你吃中葯。
This often happens to people of your age.
這種情況經常發生在你這樣歲數的人。
This is quite common among people of your age.在您這樣歲數的人中,這可太尋常了。
This often occurs at your age.
這就經常出在你這種歲數上。
I would like to transfer you to the gynecology.(surgery,dermatology,urology)department.
我要將你轉到婦科(外科,皮膚科,泌尿科)
Please don』t eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
明早查血以前不要吃任何東西。
Let me examine you please.
讓我給你檢查一下。
Please take off your shoes and lie down.
請脫鞋,躺下。
Please take off your trousers.
請脫下褲子。
Please relax.
請放鬆。
Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.請解開上衣的扣子,松開腰帶。
Please lie on your back(stomach,right side,left side)
請仰卧(俯卧,右側卧,左側卧)
Please stick out your tongue.
請伸出舌頭。
Please breathe deeply.
請正常呼吸。
Plesase lift your left leg.
請抬起你的左腿。
It is normal.(essentially normal)
結果正常。(基本正常)
Please tell me something of your past illnesses.請告訴我你過去的病史
Is there any blood in your stool?(urine,sputum)
你的大便(尿里,痰里)有血嗎?
一 (receiving the patient) 接待病人
1 How do you do?/Goodmorning.
2 What can I do for you?/Can I heIp you ?
3 I』ll bring you to your bedside,please follow me. This』syour bed.
我領你到床邊去,請跟我來,這是你的床位。
4 The toliet is over there. 洗手間在那邊。
5 We supply hot water. 我們供應熱水。
6 Please wait a monment.I,ll let your doctor know./I,ll inform your doctor.
請等一會,我去通知醫生。
7 Mary is the nurse/doctor in charge of you.
馬莉是負責你的醫生/護士。
8 Please let us know if you need any help.
如果你需要幫助,請告訴我們。
9 Smoking is not allowed here.這里不允許吸煙。1
10 do you mind if I ask you a few question?
你介意我問你幾個問題嗎?
11 We need some information from you.
我們需要從你這收集一些信息。
12 Does your pain come on after or beforemeals?
你的疼痛是在飯前還是飯後發作。
13 Are you periods regular?你的月經規律嗎?
二 (physical examination)查體
1 Will you please undress for medical examination?
請你脫下衣服做體檢好嗎?
2 Lie down on the couch,please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.
請躺在治療床上。請安靜的躺在治療床上,放鬆。
3 May I examine your tummy,please?
我要檢查你的肚子,好嗎?
4 Roll up your sleeves ,please。請捲起袖子。
四 (communication) 交流
1 I』m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood suggar level.
我要取一滴指血做血糖測定,需要刺一下手指
2 I』ll take some blood from your arm now.
現在我要從你的胳膊抽血。
3 Don』t take any thing by month after midnight until the bloodis drawn tomorrow morning. 半夜之後不要吃喝任何東西,明早抽血
4 Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum.請留一份尿/大便/痰的標本
5 Please collectyour mid-stream specimen of urine.請收集你的中段尿。
6 Please have your blood and urinetest down.請做下你的血和尿實驗。
7 You are going to to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.
今天你要做一個胸部/頭部CT。
8 You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.今早你要拍個胸片
9 You』re going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam.please keep your bladder full.
你要做B超,請留尿 是膀胱充盈。
10 You』re going to have an gastric endos tomorrow morning.please don』t eat or drink anything after 12o』clock tonight.
明天上午你要做胃鏡檢查,今晚12點以後請不要吃喝任何東西。
11 You』re going to have unine catheterzation now.
你現在需要導尿。
12 I』m going to do an ECG foryou .
我要給您做心電圖。
13 』m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach,this is for gastrointestinal decompression . 我要放胃管到你的胃裡,這是胃腸減壓。
⑶ 翻譯: 你們應該每天要盡可能多喝水 You should drink water ____ much ____ ____every day
as , as possible