英語中承辦方怎麼翻譯
『壹』 主辦方,協辦方,承辦方,支持單位怎麼翻譯
Sponsor, the co-sponsor, organizer, Supporters
『貳』 急求英語300句及句子翻譯 謝謝大家~~~~~~~~
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答謝宴會 return dinner
告別宴會 farewell dinner
慶功宴 glee feast
招待會 reception
慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People』s Republic of China
雞尾酒會 cocktail party
茶話會 tea party
包餐/點餐 table d』hote/a la carte
上菜 serve a courst
您的位置在這里 Here is your seat.
請入席 Please have a seat.
歡聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
請隨便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
請各位隨意用餐 Help yourself please.
您喝點什麼? what would you like to drink?
現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,乾杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最後,我借主人的酒,提議為…乾杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
請各位舉杯並同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康乾杯! I』d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯。 Here』s to you.
祝你健康 To your health.
我要為此乾杯 I』ll drink to that!
隨量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一會兒 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,請多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待會現在開始。 The reception will now begin.
全體起立,奏國歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.
出席今天招待會的貴賓有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
現在請…講話 I have the honour to call upon…
開幕式現在結束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重慶祝 grand celebration
情況介紹 presentation
小組討論 panel discussion
同有關單位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
慶祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season』s reetings.
祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝賀您當選… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium
贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
舉行談判 enter into negotiation
交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
事物性會談 talks at working level
對口會談 counterpart talks
議程項目 items on the agenda
主題 theme
議題 topic for discussion
雙方商定的議程 schele mutually agreed upon
開幕會議 opening session
全體會議 plenary session