給你報翻譯成英語怎麼說
Ⅰ 我正在給你寫郵件。翻譯成英文
I'm writing you a mail.
Ⅱ 唯一的愛,給你,翻譯成英語
你好!
唯一的愛,給你,翻譯英語是The
only
love,
to
you
請採納
謝!
Ⅲ 給你我所有 翻譯成英文
給你我所有
I give you all
Give you my all
To give you all my
Ⅳ 翻譯成英語
Thank you for reading Synovate In:fact .
感謝您閱讀思緯實況報告。
This issue of In:fact was based on information gathered from AsiaBUS part of Synovate's Global Omnibus service.
本期的實況報告是依據思緯全球信息服務部亞洲分部所收集的資料為基礎匯總而成的。
As a global, full-service market research provider, Synovate is well-positioned to conct online, telephone and in-person research on a local, regional or global basis.
作為一個全球性、全方位服務的市場研究公司,思緯穩步立足於在本地、地方性和全球性的網路調研、電話訪問和面對面訪問。
We believe in our subscribers' privacy rights. The data you provide us will not be shared with third parties.
我們尊重訂閱者的隱私權,您提供的資料不會泄露給第三方.
Ⅳ 請你們幫我翻譯成英文!謝謝了
第一個和第二個是翻譯器,我在國外上學所以沒有必要用翻譯器,你可以相信我。
我很喜歡你寫的這些,感覺不錯哦!
我試著捕捉你文章裡面的感情和意思,希望你會喜歡哦!
過去了那麼久,
This was so long ago,
漸漸的我和她變成了陌生人,
Slowly she and I grew apart and became strangers
一直以為我和她的感情能堅持到最後,
I have always thought our relationship will last untill the end,
但是最後我們變成了陌生人,
But in the end, we still became strangers
而我還是那麼的喜歡她,
Even though I』m still very much in love with her
現在她有了喜歡的人,
Now she has someone she likes
當我看到她上線的時候想找她說句話,
When I see her online, I just want to say something to her
但是我不知道和她說什麼,
But I don』t know what to say
因為我知道我和她之間已經回不到過去了,
Because we can never go back to the way we were before
她對我說過,
She once said to me
我們之間是不可能的了,
It』s not possible between us
可是我還是那麼的執著
But I still held on to some hope
還是等著她有有一天能回心轉意,
Still waiting for the day that she would change her mind and come back to me
這一切我都不想忘記,
I never want to forget any of this
忘不掉她那個人,
I can not forget her
或許這就是愛吧。
Perhaps, this is love.
Ⅵ 我會給你發郵件的。翻譯成英文
I will sent you an e-mail.
Ⅶ 英語翻譯 我想我應該是第一個給你發消息的人. 翻譯成英文
I suppose I am the first one to send you a message.
Ⅷ 麻煩幫我翻譯成英文
Today is my turn to make an English Report. I want to introce you a person. His name is 朴有天, one of the five members of the Korean band TVXQ. He was raised in Seoul, and he moved to Virginia in America with his family at the age of 11. His English name is Micky. In 2003, he received a special award in a teen music competition and this caught the attention of the talent-spotter from the SM company. Micky has outstanding skills in playing piano and writing, and has written over 100 songs before engaging in this profession. In order to focus on his singing career, he gave up the green card and returned Korea alone. After 6 months, he became the last official member of TVXQ. In the beginning, he used to cry secretly because he missed his mother and brother in America. As time pass and with the company of other TVXQ members, he slowly adapted to his new life. In 2008 he bought a house and brought his family to Korea to stay together. With the effort of Micky and the other four TVXQ members, they released 11 albums, staged hundreds of concerts and won a lot of awards. In 2009, they received the "Stars of Asia" award. They are so popular that they not only have fans in Asia, but also in areas such as Europe, America, France and Finland. Micky tattooed his motto 「 keep the faith」 on his left chest.
Today is 3 June, tomorrow is the 25th birthday of Micky, and I plan to invite some friends to celebrate together. At last I want to end this report with a quote by Micky: I think in this instry there are singers who carved the word "music" on their hearts. I see music as my life long career, and because of this...I think I would continue to make music until the very last moment of my life.
Ⅸ 我來給你留言了 翻譯成英文怎麼說
Here is my message for you.
I come here for leaving my words for you.
Ⅹ 把我的全部給你 翻譯成英文是什麼
Give all I have to you.